• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips for killing a meta knight WITH meta knight

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
I play meta knight and usually win easily against other characters.However I seem to have trouble against meta knight himself and I am wondering if you have any tips for fighting a meta knight WITH meta knight?

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Try to exploit his very low weight (3rd lowest I think) and knock him off the top if possible. If you try to kill him off the side and you fail, he will recover.

the problem with MK is that a lot of his advantages are nullified by his other advantages when in a ditto. He has a great recovery, but is also a great edgeguarder. Same with disadvantages. He is very light, but he has little knockback on most of his attacks.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
chase teh knight hit him after ever puff d-air's help to spam b attacks untill he start spamming the b attacks (since there not very strong) the fight your normal way again after he start spaming the special moves

Top Bottom