• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIPPED OFF 2!!! (GPC) - June 30th

Gerbil

Smash Champion
We're bringing Alpha. Even if we have to split his cost. >.< He has no johns whatsoever to not make this unless he is getting laid, then I'll let him stay... but he's not, so no johns >.<

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Never fear!! I will still be attending
but now i still need a partner
Will Doubles be after singles???

Anyone wanna 3-stock bob-omb match ??

Jx31

Smash Ace
*Mumbles* Once again my ride has ditched me -_-. Does anyone in Columbus still have room for one more? I'm willing to help with gas money.............man I need a car :ohwell:.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
We're planning out rides in a couple of days. Most likely we will be taking two cars, because I'm thinking Columbus' (including those we know from AL) attendance looks like the following:

Gerbil
Prac
Ares
X2X (you're coming with us, even if we have to split the money, which we will if need be)
Reflex(?)
DP(?)
Tsunami(?)
Seph(?)
Nice1(?)

And now to add Jx31 to the list. Again, I don't think it should be a problem of us taking you if we are taking two cars seeing as how you would make #10 assuming all of the above go (trust me, not all of the above is going) However, don't hold me to that just yet, let us make our car plans first and we'll get back to you :) (We'll do what we can to try and take you, I promise)

nice1

Smash Lord
i can go but i need a ride since x2x said he wasn't goin so..... prac or gerbil wanna give me a ride plz i got gas money :D

Ares726

Smash Ace
If you're still in Columbus we'll hook you up. Having a ride is not a viable excuse for not attending a tourney. Especially when you live in a city with active smashers. If you're still in Columbus we'll hook you up. Having a ride is not a viable excuse for not attending a tourney. Especially when you live in a city with active smashers.
That's right, I quoted myself. I'm so good.

Keith and I will probably both end up driving which means we can take 8 people approximately. We'll talk about it Friday. Just wait 'til then.

nice1

Smash Lord
i'm gonna be in columbus all summer so i can attend to all ga tournies as long as i got a ride.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Alright, if Rayku does not show or whatever, we shall team!!!

And we shall steal Chad and Iori's idea of one of us picking an adjective, and the other picking a noun, combining them to form the TEAM NAME!!!! O.o

Laijin

Smash Hero
As always. I don't have a solid ride to this. Im floating between Chewie and 112. If neither of them attend this, then I can't either. :(
But 112 attends tournaments pretty frequently, so hopefully he will pull through if Chewie does not.
>___> It sucks not having a car.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
hey guys.i might decide to go now so....

if anyone would be so kind as to help House an OOS'er please IM me over AIM at cash mooney69 or PM me.

AIM would probly be easier cuz im not on SWF all the time.

peace

-C@$H Mooney

Jx31

Smash Ace
We're planning out rides in a couple of days. Most likely we will be taking two cars, because I'm thinking Columbus' (including those we know from AL) attendance looks like the following:

Gerbil
Prac
Ares
X2X (you're coming with us, even if we have to split the money, which we will if need be)
Reflex(?)
DP(?)
Tsunami(?)
Seph(?)
Nice1(?)

And now to add Jx31 to the list. Again, I don't think it should be a problem of us taking you if we are taking two cars seeing as how you would make #10 assuming all of the above go (trust me, not all of the above is going) However, don't hold me to that just yet, let us make our car plans first and we'll get back to you :) (We'll do what we can to try and take you, I promise)

Thanks for the consideration, if it turns there is no room its all good, either way I hope that I will receive my car soon so I can go to Columbus on fridays for some smash.

As always. I don't have a solid ride to this. Im floating between Chewie and 112. If neither of them attend this, then I can't either. :(
But 112 attends tournaments pretty frequently, so hopefully he will pull through if Chewie does not.

Wow...and I thought my luck with rides were bad, this happens to you almost everytime >.>.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Wait mayb i could team with chadd..

Is he even going???
Allow me to answer this in order of appearance:

1. No.
2. Yes.

Not trying to be mean or anything (i said trying), but I've never met you before in my life. I only know two things about you:

1. You're new to the community.

and

2. You think Laijin is really good.

These two things alone, aside from all my close friends that would like to team with me, on top of my perfect Georgia teams tournament record (8-0), make me laugh when someone I don't know posts about teaming with me,

But I'll make you a deal, if you can beat me then you can team with me. If you lose I get 5 dollars. Man I love money.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
lol

i would go just to see u play kirby.xD
It's not like it's an ungodly kirby or something, but it's amazingly hilarious.

Alright, if Rayku does not show or whatever, we shall team!!!

And we shall steal Chad and Iori's idea of one of us picking an adjective, and the other picking a noun, combining them to form the TEAM NAME!!!! O.o
Pfft, I come up with top-tier names on my own. I dont need quirky gimmicks like they do!

I could pick you up, but for the sheer fact that the money match is still happening, my stipulation would still stand. :-D

1. No.
2. Yes.

Not trying to be mean or anything (i said trying), but I've never met you before in my life. I only know two things about you:

and

These two things alone, aside from all my close friends that would like to team with me, on top of my perfect Georgia teams tournament record (8-0), make me laugh when someone I don't know posts about teaming with me,

But I'll make you a deal, if you can beat me then you can team with me. If you lose I get 5 dollars. Man I love money.

rofl. Chaddd just d.aired that plan.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Wow...and I thought my luck with rides were bad, this happens to you almost everytime >.>.
XD

Jeff notices the patterns as well.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
These two things alone, aside from all my close friends that would like to team with me, on top of my perfect Georgia teams tournament record (8-0), make me laugh when someone I don't know posts about teaming with me.
Wow; I just realized your excellent tournament record. I guess I shouldn't be surprised; GA's best is awesome like that. Regardless, if I come expect to not-win, because despite my mildly failing at Teams, I really need money. >:[

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty

1. No.
2. Yes.

and

New to the community yes, but i have been playin forever

Correction!!!

I dont think Laijin is good:urg:

LMAO!!

Nah I dont wanna mess up ya record

Laijin must have a curse or something to never find a ride:(

Things are looking bleek

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hey Chaddd if I beat you, sometime in the future we will team. If I lose, you get 5 Monopoly dollars (I'm broke for real LOL).

^.^

Dogy: I am expecting a completely awesome team name, otherwise I will kick it with my ENERGY LEGS!!!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
It's not that people hate Evil E.
It's that his attitude is at times detestable; talking unnecessary trash to people he considers bad and then begging people he considers good for their magical secret to being "good".
I dunno. Sounds a lot like the Halo community kids.

BTW is anyone going to FC?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
^ You bring back horrible memories of my Halo days >.<

YEah... he does sound as if he were a part of it huh? But he's only asked Chaddd the secret to being good, he missed like.... the rest of us LOL.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Lol
He asks other people in video threads and whatnot.
And not to sound like a jerk, which i definitely do, but i mean, Evil E., lighten up.
Have fun with the game. That's the most important thing.
Maybe your fun includes insulting other people. That's fine, to an extent.
Oh well.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
It's not that people hate Evil E.
It's that his attitude is at times detestable; talking unnecessary trash to people he considers bad and then begging people he considers good for their magical secret to being "good".
I dunno. Sounds a lot like the Halo community kids.

BTW is anyone going to FC?
Detesticles??? What??

Point Well Taken SleepyK..

mog112

Smash Ace
techinacally me and crtr beat you one of the team tournies chad.

but wasnt that big or w/e so if you dont count that one thats fine.

we''ll get you at an upcoming tourny soon :)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
How many GPC members are going to be there? I'm sure the rest of CDE wouldn't mind a rematch crew battle, but not for money this time, let's just do it for fun :) CDE will have at least 4, but a possible 9 total.

Ares726

Smash Ace
How many GPC members are going to be there? I'm sure the rest of CDE wouldn't mind a rematch crew battle, but not for money this time, let's just do it for fun :) CDE will have at least 4, but a possible 9 total.
I think 5 on 5 would be best. Four is a small number.

Maybe one day I'll be good enough at teams to team with Chaddd...

Ares726

Smash Ace
GPC vs CDE 9 on 9 would be prettttty slick.
We'll be doing full-sized-super-hot 10 vs 10 action at Titlependingtion for sure. Unless we take 3 cars though I dunno if we can do bigger at this one...

Menthol: What is the biggest crew battle we'll have time for do you think? Our previous 10 on 10 took approximately 1 hour. So what's the biggest chunk of downtown you want to have/how many GPC are going to come this time? Last time GPC barely had 5 people at y'all's own tourney. With that said, you should set forth a statue that any GPC who doesn't attend this tournament has to go by "Xerxes: Affeminate Persian Extraordinaire" until they participate in another crew battle.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Hey Chaddd if I beat you, sometime in the future we will team. If I lose, you get 5 Monopoly dollars (I'm broke for real LOL).

^.^

Dogy: I am expecting a completely awesome team name, otherwise I will kick it with my ENERGY LEGS!!!
$100 Monopoly money, and I want it autographed.

EDIT: The best Pichu in Georgia's signature will be worth something someday.

Top Bottom