• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tingle for new Sandbag?

Tera253

Smash Ace
Well, don't we all want to beat the living crap out of him without having to use him at all? and those who would want to play as him could just use Action Replay (assuming it works) You must admit, it's not a bad idea and if you thoink it is, tell us why!
~Tera253~

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
I think they should have new costums for the sandbag in for fun Brawl. But Tingle would make a good replacement sandbag.

LostAddict

Smash Apprentice
I hate Tingle, so it would be alot of fun to beat the crap out of him, but I highly highly highly doubt it would happen. Either way, the thought of beating the crap out of him makes me really happy.

STIK

Smash Cadet
I think they should have new costums for the sandbag in for fun Brawl. But Tingle would make a good replacement sandbag.
I think the idea is great so we dont just have to beat the crap out of tingle and instead beat the crap out of more hated characters like the annying merchant from Resident Evil 4.

Fitted Sheet Man

Smash Cadet
Yeah like that one guy said alternant sandbags that would be awesome (thinks of all the possibilities) yeah awesome

Tron V2.0

Smash Apprentice
man just thinking of all those people landing on their faces then flipping around and standing up again with bleeding and broken faces brings joy to my otherwise boring day.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
No, this idea fails.
Tingle rules. He is the character that rounds out the Zelda franchise nicley. Plus, he would definatly be original. Plus, there are worse characters then Tingle. Besides, if you want to beat up on Tingle, why niot make him a character. Then everyone is happy.

Also, its definatly not cool to bash a character. Some people may like him/her/it. If its ok to say Tingle is the new sandbag, then I say lets have Lyn be the new sandbag, or Toad, or how about Geno.

Say no to character bashing.

homsar

Smash Ace
No, this idea fails.
Tingle rules. He is the character that rounds out the Zelda franchise nicley. Plus, he would definatly be original. Plus, there are worse characters then Tingle. Besides, if you want to beat up on Tingle, why niot make him a character. Then everyone is happy.

Also, its definatly not cool to bash a character. Some people may like him/her/it. If its ok to say Tingle is the new sandbag, then I say lets have Lyn be the new sandbag, or Toad, or how about Geno.

Say no to character bashing.
Agree'd. I personnally dont like tingle, but I see nothing wrong with him. He is unique in every aspect, what more could you want?

Chickenboy666

Smash Ace
Well, I don't see it as a offense to Tingle
This idea is great, but I think the Sandbag don't need to be always Tingle. It can be also other character, including 3rd party characters

Watch it like: the X-character haters would be satisfied and the same character lovers too because their beloved character appear... at least as a sandbag. W

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Fine...I suppose Tingle DID redeem himself a bit when I played his minigames in Four Swords Adventures. Cucco Wranglers is the best!

Everyone play Four Swords...!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Tingle as a sandbag? No.

Tingle as a playable character so people who don't like him can beat him while people who do like him can pwn people who do hate him? Yes.

I don't support Tingle, but after playing Tingle RPG on the DS, he's okay in my book (altough I want Skullkid, Vaati, and Ralph before him)

Tera253

Smash Ace
No, it's a good idea, because Tingle may actually be homosexual (according to certain sources) therefore, Tera will continue standing by the phrase: "Tingle for new Sandbag"
~Tera253~

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
WOW...I can tell already that this is starting to get out of control. This thread is about the sandbag, not homosexuals.

homsar

Smash Ace
There is nothign wrong with homosexuals. I mean, I find homosexuals friendlier then others. And its not because they like me, they are just friendly. I say this conversation stops before flaming starts.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Tingle as a sandbag? No.

Tingle as a playable character so people who don't like him can beat him while people who do like him can pwn people who do hate him? Yes.

I don't support Tingle, but after playing Tingle RPG on the DS, he's okay in my book (altough I want Skullkid, Vaati, and Ralph before him)
You've actually played it? You must have imported it, right? How is it? also, I'm pretty sure the actual title isn't "Tingle RPG". According to wikipedia, the title of Tingle's game is "The Freshly Picked, Rose Colored Adventure of Tingle", or something very close to that.

Anyway, say no to sandbagging Tingle. Tingle is too popular of a character to be placed in the game only to beat on. It would outrage countless Japanese fans. If anything Tingle is going to be a playable character. Or just another stage cameo. Who knows?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
You've actually played it? You must have imported it, right? How is it? also, I'm pretty sure the actual title isn't "Tingle RPG". According to wikipedia, the title of Tingle's game is "The Freshly Picked, Rose Colored Adventure of Tingle", or something very close to that.
I have only borrowed it from a friend at school who tells me what everyone is saying and what to do, but it's pretty fun for the most part (This is how I first played OUENDAN and Jump Superstars as well). I called it Tingle RPG because it's an RPG-esque game and is easier to type then "Mogitate Tingle no Barairo Rupee Land" or "Tingle's Pickled-Rose colored Rupee Land Adventure" or however you want to translate it.

For the record: Tingle does not wear a green jumpsuit because "He's gay!!!lolz!" or "He's a child-molester!!!lmao!!!!", but because he has a curse placed on him that puts the suit on him.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
I called it Tingle RPG because it's an RPG-esque game and is easier to type then "Mogitate Tingle no Barairo Rupee Land" or "Tingle's Pickled-Rose colored Rupee Land Adventure" or however you want to translate it.
I just wanted to make sure you knew. It seems interesting to say the least.

Does anybody know if the Tingle in Majora's Mask and the Tingle in Wind Waker are the same guy, or if Tingle is a Zelda 'constant' like Link, Zelda, and Ganon, who constantly is reincarnated for the series iterations? I'm confused.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
There is a long history of Tingles, because Majora's Mask took place a while after Ocarina of ime, and Wind Waker took place 100 years after OoT. Then there's the Tingle from the Zelda games that circle around Vaati and Four Swords Adventure.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
I would love to beat the crap out of Tingle... dang annoying fairy. But you know who I would like to beat up more? Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing >.>. I would love to plant a baseball bat right in his flippin face for yelling at me for 'restting' the game.. when I did it by accident... most of the time >.>

D

Deleted member

How bout being able to replace Sandbag with anyone?

Whack-a-Snake day ftw.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
I agree with WindGuru. Have the Sandbag take the form of whoever you want to beat the crap out of. That means everybody wins.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I would greatly enjoy smashing Tingle and hear "Koo Wala-Limpah!" slowly fade away into the background...

Tera253

Smash Ace
Tera thought it was Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah!
having a good memory is not always beneficial
~Tera253~

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Just to let you know, Tingle is actually extremely popular in Japan. I mean like insanely, crazy popular. He might even end up as a playable character after all. I seriously doubt that they'd put in one of the most popular characters from Zelda in just as a punching bag. Imagine if they did that with your favorite character instead. How would you feel? Besides, think of all the benefits of having Tingle be playable:

Think of all the shame you could bring your friends if you owned them with THAT.:laugh: :laugh:

Top Bottom