• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
?mmm
SO
The snow/ice/whatever is happening and cute lil birbs are taking shelter just outside my house and some are on my trees and deck.

And guess what kind of birbs they are?

:4robinf::4robinm:
Clever one

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Dat Leo(n) smirk tho.

Nohr Mahjong Champion 5 years in a row!
I imagine Marx and Ryoma have a badass rivalry where they try to compete with each other but has small sexual tension until :4corrinf: shows up.

Camilla and Hinoka have the same thing but it's for :4corrin:affection

Wolfheart77

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wolfheart77
I was playing Robin against a Donkey Kong who was standing on the other side of Battlefield, and I depleted one of my tomes (probably Arcfire). Jump up, grab, fall through the platform, smash throw. It hits the DK's feet for the kill. It's something I do fairly often but it's hilarious against someone who doesn't play against Robin or know what all Robin can do. The guy literally just sat there for a second before asking sarcastically if I threw a book at him.

Ah, love it <3
At any rate, I'm really excited for Fates to come out ^_^ I should definitely try to finish Awakening first though; I haven't really done that even though I love the game.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
He got the Bruce Smirk...that's pretty much it.
I haven't seen that yet. Though I can impinge either looks really fake or looks like his going to kill you. Or worse

SO
The snow/ice/whatever is happening and cute lil birbs are taking shelter just outside my house and some are on my trees and deck.

And guess what kind of birbs they are?

:4robinf::4robinm:
Aw.........

Also, I just heard about the blizzard in the US. You guys okay?

:135:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I haven't seen that yet. Though I can impinge either looks really fake or looks like his going to kill you. Or worse

Aw.........

Also, I just heard about the blizzard in the US. You guys okay?

You just gotta manage to watch the first 30 or so seconds of the 2nd Batman V Superman in order to see it.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Somebody call McDonald's...

... so they can stock up on all this salt!
I called the whambulance.
The Doctor had this to say:
Thankfully there's a cure for it:
And a cure for sucking:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I called the whambulance.
The Doctor had this to say:
Thankfully there's a cure for it:
And a cure for sucking:
Dr.Mario the savage

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I FINALLY BEAT XENOBLADE CHRONICLES!
I finally will now be able to play along with everybody here and post pictures.
Also
upload_2016-1-22_20-12-50.png

Apparently, Alvis has an equivalent to Lucina's mark of the Naga.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

Curse it all. Not gonna try that in sometime, especially after how nerve wrecking the last 2 chapters of the game were. Really not a fan of how you miss a fairly notable chunk of the game by missing collectables like this, I don't feel it's as bad as in Binding Blade, but still...I prefer the way FE7 handled extras from clearing gaiden chapters. That asides, I enjoyed New Mystery of the Emblem, might have been my 3rd favorite if not for this ending tidbit.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
OMG OMG! IT'S PETER PARKER...BEATEN UP SLIGHTLY ON THE SET OF THE UPCOMING DOCTOR STRANGE MOVIE(this prettyuch means that Tom Holland will look like this in the Civil War movie)
SUCK IT BATFLECK, WE GOT SPIDERMAN!

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
So I'm in a tournament right now, and won a set by surviving until 180 on my last stock as Pit somehow.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So I'm in a tournament right now, and won a set by surviving until 180 on my last stock as Pit somehow.
Pit has saved you
What if what was Captain or Deadpool in disguise?

Oh yeah. hehehe.

????

1. Captain America:Civil War/Deadpool Movie was playing instead of Batman V Superman
2. It's Peter ****ing Parker man, all there needs to be is some Spiderman action(in any shape or form), but this is what the world's been waiting for.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
F*** The Vita. Seriously. Just...... ARGH!!!! Versed it twice already and i just can't beat it. It's so Frustration!!! >:E

Pit has saved you

1. Captain America:Civil War/Deadpool Movie was playing instead of Batman V Superman
2. It's Peter ****ing Parker man, all there needs to be is some Spiderman action(in any shape or form), but this is what the world's been waiting for.
1) then i'd watch it for sure
2) Which one is Peter Parker? Is he the new spider man? The one that will be in Civil War/ Spidey Reboot?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Damn, way to tank it out! Congrats!

On a completely unrelated note, Disney Infinity is an insanely fun game! Even if it can be exceedingly expensive depending on how much you want to invest into all the figures and playsets. Just added Kylo Ren to my collection today (which I guess is now technically yesterday cause F*** sleep).

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Damn, way to tank it out! Congrats!

On a completely unrelated note, Disney Infinity is an insanely fun game! Even if it can be exceedingly expensive depending on how much you want to invest into all the figures and playsets. Just added Kylo Ren to my collection today (which I guess is now technically yesterday cause F*** sleep).

I've got 2.0 (avengers set) and it is a pretty fun game but dam, it can get expensive. Tho tbh, I really want to get Lego Dimensions. Why? Doctor Who LEGO of course. But I really don't want to have to get the whole thing for one set. Why it got to be so expensive this stuff?

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
TIL that Bowser has an insane pivot grab now

That and Shulks range is also really good
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Well I'm gonna go ham with off-stage Shulk

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
F*** The Vita. Seriously. Just...... ARGH!!!! Versed it twice already and i just can't beat it. It's so Frustration!!! >:E

1) then i'd watch it for sure
2) Which one is Peter Parker? Is he the new spider man? The one that will be in Civil War/ Spidey Reboot?

1) If only they were out now
2)The one of the left, and yes that's the new Spidey(and he's British, they're taking over...and I like it)

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

The gif is broken, but this was confirmed to be because of wii fit trainer's bair extending the hurt box. If you can find a working gif, you can see her legs stretch out before he grabs

nvm, the gif is working for me now. But yeah, you can see the bair come out before the grab.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well since I didn't do it earlier, I guess I will post my Xenoblade X avatar.
upload_2016-1-23_10-35-8.png

I tried my best to make him look like Shulk.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I've got 2.0 (avengers set) and it is a pretty fun game but dam, it can get expensive. Tho tbh, I really want to get Lego Dimensions. Why? Doctor Who LEGO of course. But I really don't want to have to get the whole thing for one set. Why it got to be so expensive this stuff?

That's a pretty valid reason to want Lego Dimensions.

Because Disney and Lego want us to sell our souls to them, one figure at a time! :demon: :demon: :demon:

At least Disney Infinity figures don't suffer nearly as much from scalpers as amiibo's do.

"Use the Force Luke Bowser!"

Meanwhile, Shulk's "peekaboo" game is on point.
I gave you a like for this fantastic Godzilla gif lol. It gave me a good laugh. :rotfl:
Thanks, it's easily one of my all time favorite gifs. :chuckle:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
You haven't been doing your homework. Now either give us all likes or...SHOOT THAT DYNAMITE!
I GOT THIS!

But really, I'm not liking everything anymore. It annoyed people not including Jestar Jestar and I realized, and was confirmed, that I'm seen as the guy who likes everything and not much else, so I decided to stop.

I'll still like stuff, I just won't go crazy with it.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Guys, could I please have some help with Chapter 12 boss in Xenoblade X? Please? I've versed him 4 times now, least 3 at my character is at lv 50 and everyone else is around 48 (save Doug who's 47) yet I always get to the final part of it and I keep dying. Help?

1) If only they were out now
2)The one of the left, and yes that's the new Spidey(and he's British, they're taking over...and I like it)
1) Well Deadpool is out soon, so yeah

2) Cool, he looks like an awesome Spiderman

That's a pretty valid reason to want Lego Dimensions.

Because Disney and Lego want us to sell our souls to them, one figure at a time! :demon: :demon: :demon:

At least Disney Infinity figures don't suffer nearly as much from scalpers as amiibo's do.
Plus, some of the other sets look cool (Portal)

yeah, isn't that the truth. Seriously, LEGO dimension (as a whole) has been reported to be the most expensive game of 2015. I mean whoa.

Yeah, I guess, but that's because Disney actually make enough figures for everyone.

Top Bottom