• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Genesis 3 is getting more heartless by the second

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
upload_2016-1-16_15-9-11.png

Well I was able to get Legault to level 20 and promote him in chapter 30.

Also I thing that happened in that chapter was that I was having Canas fight Limstella at the end of the chapter.
I was having Canas use his Luna against her.
When he gets a second hit, he crits and kills her no problem.
I'm pretty sure Canas is one of my favorite units now.

Also remember when I said that I couldn't use Nino anymore because I couldn't promote her?
upload_2016-1-16_15-19-52.png

I was actually able to get her to level 18 in that level.

So the question I have is if I should promote her at the start of next chapter or not, since I don't know if she would even be able to get good enough exp. to reach level 20/if Merlinus comes.
I'm out. Lost 1-2 to a Diddy named Cong. Last stock last hit every game.

So disappointed in myself.
Well that's a shame. You'll do better next time!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

IT'S REAL!
IT'S ****ING REAL!
SHELL YEAH!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Ya got ruffled, ya did, ol' chap. 'E's a powerful bloke and 'e did ya right in, 'e did. Cong'll do tha' ta' ya. Next time, ya bettah watch out 'nd prepare a bit more or ya'll git another batterin' from the bloody monkey.

Trying to do a poorly done type of English accent is hard. :p

Cong's from the UK last I remember seeing his name.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Devil May Plop Devil May Plop and Schnee117 Schnee117
It's Platinum Freaking Games and Ninja Turtles(the 2011 comic boom ones nonetheless)together...after all these years we can finally have a great/awesome TMNT game that's not mobile or Turtles in Time/Manhattan Project(aka the best ones). Lets hope that Nickelodeon/Activision don't interfere with Platinum Games like they probably did with Korra.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I never thought Nickelodeon would ever have a good video game again(not since the Nicktoons Unite series, Fairly Odd Parents:Shadow Showdown or SpongeBob:Battle For Bikini Bottom)

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are saving Nick's behind once again

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
This is it, this is what all of my work in XCX has strived for!
(I lack an imgur. Deal with it.)
2016-01-13 17.26.53.jpg
Forget the Ganglion, forget the Lifehold! All I need is this!

IT'S REAL!
IT'S ****ING REAL!
SHELL YEAH!
Looks really good. I'll need to see gameplay still and there's the "Activision" hurdle that needs to be jumped, but aside from that it looks great!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is it, this is what all of my work in XCX has strived for!
(I lack an imgur. Deal with it.)View attachment 92561Forget the Ganglion, forget the Lifehold! All I need is this!

Looks really good. I'll need to see gameplay still and there's the "Activision" hurdle that needs to be jumped, but aside from that it looks great!
Nickelodeon, Platinum Games, and IDW will destroy their Activision hurdle(just because SpongeBob and Korra got suck games from them, doesn't mean TMNT can't break it). I do want some gameplay(unleaked)though.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
After watching the come back Komo and Ranai just did in doubles vs ZeRo and Nairo, I can only think to say
that was indeed, ranai circulation :')
./weeb music jokes

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well, the final chapter seems to not like me considering I've already had three deaths (Uhai hit Serra twice, And Ursula and Kenneth got crits that I could hardly even tell were crits on Raven and Lucius respectively.)
I guess they require you to use Athos for a reason.

I'm going to have a bad time aren't I?:(:c:sadeyes::nervous::sadsheep::(:c:sadeyes:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I just got my Skell Licence.

AW YEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Tho speaking of XCX, what other games has Monolith studio developed/help developed? I feel like I know them from somewhere.....

IT'S REAL!
IT'S ****ING REAL!
SHELL YEAH!
What is? What am I looking at?

:135:

Edit: Ignore this. Double post

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212

Cong? He's the UK Diddy Kong right? I know him, goes to our nationals. His Diddy is pretty decent. I mean it's probably the matchup that's hard more than anything. Dion's Diddy who comes to our UK nationals usually does better than Cong though.

There's always next time man!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

AW YEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Tho speaking of XCX, what other games has Monolith studio developed/help developed? I feel like I know them from somewhere.....

TMNT:Mutants in Manhattan

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

AW YEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Some of their older staff members have helped with FFVI, Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana I believe. But Monolith Studio is best known for Xenogears and the Xenosaga trilogy. You know the lifeholds? The shape of it is based on the Zohar, which is a common symbol in Xenosaga and the previous Xenos have all included mech combat in their games. There are a few other similarities between the newer Xeno games and the older ones but I won't get to them.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
For those needing a quick refresher on Top 8 for smash 4 or want to know:
Winners:
Dabuz vs ZeRo
Ranai vs FOW
Losers:
Void vs Larry Lurr
Nairo vs Marss

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
So there's this guy saying that :4myfriends: is a :4marth: clone, and stated how their specials are the same with minor differences.

I keep thinking "Have you touched either character ever?" It's like saying that Corrin is a clone of Robin just because they're both avatars.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So there's this guy saying that :4myfriends: is a :4marth: clone, and stated how their specials are the same with minor differences.

I keep thinking "Have you touched either character ever?" It's like saying that Corrin is a clone of Robin just because they're both avatars.
I seem to have forgotten the part where Quick Draw had numerous combos and kept Ike in place.
And the part where Ike fights with more finesse.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
OMG IT'S SNOWING! TIME TO BUST OUT DEM CHRISTMAS SONGS!
...What do you mean it's way past Christmas?

IT AIN'T CHRISTMAS UNTIL CORRIN DLC IS RELEASED.
legit tho, a friend of mine is buying the DLC for me for a late Christmas present.

Don't ever talk to that guy again.
Save your sanity.

..And mine.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
upload_2016-1-17_9-27-34.png

"Well Rebecca just maxed just maxed out at level 20. Maybe things will go my way for once."
. . . . Is what I would say if Eliwood wasn't double team'd and killed by a couple of Druids.:(
What's even more of a slap in the face is that, aside from Eliwood having to get rid of his lancereaver (which only had 2 uses left) to make room for the S-rank Light tome, everything went fine that time.
And now I have to do that all over again and pray that RNG doesn't screw me.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212

Sounds like people who said to me 'why play Marth or Roy when you can play Cloud now? It's just the same character but better'

and then me going....uhh....okay.....*walks away slowly*

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Sounds like people who said to me 'why play Marth or Roy when you can play Cloud now? It's just the same character but better'

I would just put my hand up to shut them up and tell them:
"I think you need to flush your mouth with toilet water, because clearly, you're spewing out *beep*."

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Shulk I can understand...but Marth?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

I'll just say they are racist against Swordfighters.

He thinks everyone looks and plays the same that isn't :4marth::4feroy:&:4lucina: and even then Roy hasn't been similar to Marth since Melee

Top Bottom