• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
All the Pokken salt in here and then there's just me wondering why this game even exists.

*intensifying salt Kappa face intensifies*

Nah

Smash Champion
Wow, you're not wrong about that.
I am one of those 81,588 dead bodies

Idk why I swam up to it thinking it wouldn't try to kill me, because really everything outside of NLA wants to kill you

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I am one of those 81,588 dead bodies

Idk why I swam up to it thinking it wouldn't try to kill me, because really everything outside of NLA wants to kill you
My encouter with it was purely accidental, as I had my camera turned because of the follow ball. Let's just say I almost shrieked in real life.

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Play Xenogears. One of my all time favourite JRPG's and what started the Xeno verse.

Folt

Smash Ace
The only Fire Emblem x other company series gameplay I want is teh Musou gameplay.

The Musou has corrupted me. (And I LIKE IT!)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Pokken is like how pokemon would really play like... If you can only use 0.02% of all the pokemon.

Folt

Smash Ace

"Let the Musou flow through you! It shall give you UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAH!!!"
Speaking of Musou, Hyrule Warriors Legends information trickled in, and some of it is rather surprising.

Hyrule Warriors Legends Spoilers (And I mean spoilers!) said:
- Toon Link is confirmed unlockable through Adventure Mode... and so is Ruto. That means you still need to unlock characters who debuted in Hyrule Warriors for Wii U. The quote about having all Wii U warriors awailable from the start probably meant that DLC characters like Cia, Volga, and Wizzro (the free ones) as well as Twili Midna, Young Link, and Tingle (the paid DLC ones who belonged to the expansion packs) will all be awailable in the base game instead, like the Adventure Maps. Which leads to the next point:
- Twili Midna must win Heart Containers/Heart Pieces now. This means the DLC characters are all fully integrated to Adventure Mode and/or Legend Mode this time around. Of course, this was technically already confirmed when Twili Midna was confirmed to have a role in Linkle's story.
- Lv. 4 weapons for each character are awailable now. They resemble Lv. 3 weapons but are more powerful. (500 Atk and 7 slots at base anyone?)
- Level Cap is 99.
- Master Sword has 2 hidden skills in addition to Evil's Bane now, likely as a result of the new Lv. 4 weapons.

So, as for who I consider will be awailable from the start and who will be unlockable in Legend/Adventure Mode, here's my guesses:
Initially Awailable:

Link
Impa
Zelda
Cia
Linkle

Unlockable through Adventure Mode

Ruto (Confirmed)
Agitha
Young Link
Tingle
Toon Link (Confirmed)
One other Legends Character

Unlockable through Legend Mode

The rest.
HYPE!

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
A little late but best of luck to all the Robins at Genesis, especially Raziek. Does anyone know how he is doing by any chance?

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
He's gonna be coming up MUCH LATER TODAY.

He's got Xaltis in his pool so...
Yeah, I just learned his pool will start at 8 pm PST, aka 11 for me since I'm East Coast. Well, time to brew a cup of joe.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Chandelure is one of my favourite pokemon. So it's neat that it's in Pokken.

Best of luck to all of you in the R.S.T. at Genesis 3. I'll be cheering for you.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Somewhat late but good luck to all of the Robins a Genisis the weekend!
...How would one balance that...
Not sure about the Wyverns and Pegasi but I think that they could balance Cavaliers by having them be like Epona in HW.
Even though there's not many glaring flaws to using her.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Yep. I encountered this one WAY early on. Didn't even have a Skell to protect me. I thought it was just some wreckage floating out in the middle of nowhere. At the moment, I can't remember if I survived or not(is there any way to know for sure whether or not you've lost to an enemy?). But when I start collecting Lv. 50 Skells I'll be coming back for a rematch.

Now if we're talking Gen 5 Pokémon, then here's one that I've been furiously wishing for!

C'mon Game Freak! Stop passing up Zoroark just because Lucario exists!
Whoa, that's some cool desktop material right there. But yeah, Zoroark is one of the more interesting Pokemon of the 5th Gen.

On an unrelated note, finally made 1000 posts. Yay.:starman:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@Skeleton o' Fun

I don't wanna click on the spoiler cause I'm only up to Chapter 6 and atm am unable to start it because I am stuck on an Affinity mission that is just frustrating.

It's 'A Day in the Life' in case you were wondering.

Also, that's cool. Hopeful it all turns out well.

As for me, well, I am dead, tbh. And annoyed.

:135:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
@Skeleton o' Fun

I don't wanna click on the spoiler cause I'm only up to Chapter 6 and atm am unable to start it because I am stuck on an Affinity mission that is just frustrating.

It's 'A Day in the Life' in case you were wondering.

Also, that's cool. Hopeful it all turns out well.

As for me, well, I am dead, tbh. And annoyed.

:135:
If it's the material causing issues then use reward tickets.

Top Bottom