• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

I'll probably be free this coming weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to fight some of y'alls. :cheep:
YAS

:4dedede: vs. :4metaknight: is one of my favorite MUs to fight in the game despite how hard it is for Dedede to win it. Probably because they're from the same series and Dedede's goofy af while MK is serious and intimidating.

D

Deleted member

This weekend, I hope!
...I have so many people that want to fight me but I'm not mentally prepared because it's not February yet.
BOY, FIRST THING IN FEBRUARY WE DO CORRIN DITTOS

I CALL THE BLACK ALT

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Can't wait for Genesis 3 next weekend. I haven't watched any tournaments since Nairo pulled a Brock Lesnar on ZeRo back at MLG.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Ay @LevinViolin ya got a pretty solid Robin and Ike. Had a a great time~ :happysheep:

I think maybe you should practice your DI a bit more. I was able to do uthrow to thunder a lot a bit

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Since Robin has the Symphony of Scales tournament, we should come up with a name for the inevitable Corrin-only tourney!

Now let's see, what's a good name for it? Hmm, how about...

- The Lords of Two Kingdoms
- Fated Heroes
- Peace vs. Glory
- Conquest vs. Birthright
- Dawn of the Dragons (or Dragonborn)
- Black and White

That's all the ideas I could come up with for now.

Oh, and I call the green alt!

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Since Robin has the Symphony of Scales tournament, we should come up with a name for the inevitable Corrin-only tourney!

Now let's see, what's a good name for it? Hmm, how about...

- The Lords of Two Kingdoms
- Fated Heroes
- Peace vs. Glory
- Conquest vs. Birthright
- Dawn of the Dragons (or Dragonborn)
- Black and White

That's all the ideas I could come up with for now.
hmm, I'm liking the sound of this already!
Maybe we should make a strawpoll to see which name we'll use xD.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
うふふ, I'm liking the sound of this already! Maybe we should make a strawpoll to see which name we'll use xD.
Oh, great idea! Let's wait a bit to make the poll so other people can suggest names for the tourney too.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Clash Of Grain and Nutrients?

...So anybody gonna fite meh :4metaknight: or naw?
I would, but I tired now lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Koiba Koiba 's reversal sweep on me decades ago, I vowed to never let a Cloud user get the best of me ever again.

And I'm staying true to my word (at least for now :p)

I'm seriously thinking about having Jigglypuff and Robin as my secondaries.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Corrin-only Tourney name?

pfft.

-Best Corn Crop Corntest
-Corrins in the House
-Arena Fiber
-Next Best Digimon

...:4pacman:

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
There's a bunch of people I need to face on here. Need to show that me going tournament was not just for the lol's :)

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Corrin-only Tourney name?

pfft.

-Best Corn Crop Corntest
-Corrins in the House
-Arena Fiber
-Next Best Digimon

...:4pacman:
Man, here I was thinking that I did pretty good with my grains and nutrients one, and you make four good ones in a row.

Stop dis Iza.

Well, I should hit the hey. G'night!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh, great idea! Let's wait a bit to make the poll so other people can suggest names for the tourney too.
Corrination. Fight to prove you are the true king/queen of Nohr/Hoshido!

Heh, you all could split into teams and make it twice as competitive. :p

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
So I took a look at Corrin/Kamui's alts...Looks like Default Male and Black Waifu.

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
So I was looking at Awakening's growth rates (I was really bored), and found out that apparently Stahl is exactly in the middle of the list of characters ranked by averageness. In other words, Stahl is literally the most average person in the Shepherds. I really can't tell if IS planned this or not...

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
I'm skipping out on Fates after seeing that they did not learn their lesson in improving the writing quality. The game(Birthright at least)feels like a FE anime: Harem Edition than another tale of war and loss(not assuming it lacks this, it's more like the abundant number of cliches waters the presentation down greatly). The characters, even Corrin him/herself is just as boring/uninspired as Roy is in his game, with the exception that he is a mary sue. I've long grown out of Japanese archetypes, but boy does this game embrace them - dammit.

I guess I'll keep to the GC/Wii FEs for some likable storytelling, as I'm that biased.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
While a good story is always good to have, if you're basing a video game purchase off a story, I think you're missing the point.

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
While a good story is always good to have, if you're basing a video game purchase off a story, I think you're missing the point.
Actually, I'm not, because I love good gameplay too(I prioritized it over just good graphics anyway), but even that can be hard to enjoy - as well as the story if you dislike the characters. Apples...Oranges. I won't deny Fates has improved maps and gameplay but I cannot count how many times in that translated playthrough the events I saw coming or the characters I wanted to strangle.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Everyone going female kamui while i'm looking lovingly at his red and blue alts.

Who wouldn't play ad the female(besides me if male Corin is cool...once I'm able to get the game that is)

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Lol Xenoblade, I love you but stop being silly.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Avengers:Infinity Wars Parts 1 and 2 will have 67 character in it(as in main characters and superheroes)

Top Bottom