• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
New Pokkén character to be announced on the fifteenth! WOOP WOOP! This time, it will have ラ in its name. Not sure who's eligible yet, but I'll look into it more.

Who's everybody hoping for?
Here's a link to the list of potential candidates!
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/40028a/the_new_pokkén_tournament_character_will_have_ラ/

Of this list, I'm thinking Hitmonlee(leeleeleeleee!), Scolipede, or Flygon sound pretty damn awesome.

*Sees :099: is on this list too*

Oh jeez my weird dream prediction might still come true!!!

Several months ago, I had a weird dream where Kingler got confirmed for Pokken Tournament. And now, Kingler has appeared among the potential candidates TWICE! So now I'm just waiting to see if I'm psychic!
Wow...I grew up watching those on newgrounds.
So many memories of watching all the episodes before the series got cancelled. I love all the effort that got put into this!
Same here, though I always watched them on Youtube. I just love the fact that it's finally back!
Heracross is the best bug Pokemon. Objectively.
I'd probably agree with you, if Scolipede didn't exist.

I just finished watching it. So many elements from the original incorporated into the reboot. Overall, it was awesome!
Agreed! Just seeing how far Alvin's editing skills have come is simply astounding! And the fact that it still manages to capture the heart of the original series that we all fell in love with. I loved every second of it!

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
The next NA Splatfest and my first Splatfest that I will be participating in!

PAST VS FUTURE

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Is it really only one month till Fates? Time is going by pretty quick. Next thing you know we'll all be playing Corrin/Bayonetta.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Last edited:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
In other news, I will be unavailable (as if I wasn't already) to play smash with you guys this weekend as my family is going to Ohio to deliver more than a few thousand pounds of furniture at a family friends house.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Devil May Plop Devil May Plop omg i want those keychains that come with the pre-order in gamestop america. im crazy about keychains and obviously i want all of the fire emblem ones but i find them extremely expensive. the only one i have is sumia because she was the cheapest one that i could find of a character that i like. i know it's not the special edition but i had to go on a late night rant about keychains.

ps if anyone ever wants to win my love just buy me the female robin keychain

Last edited:

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
So I've been looking for tournaments in my area for a while now and a friend of mine just now told one that's a reasonable distance away and takes place at a reasonable time. It's tomorrow at noon and I'm definitely going, so this is going to be my very first tournament.

Even though it's only a local I'm getting really nervous and excited already. Anyone have any tips for playing in a tournament, or is anyone willing to share anything they learned when they started out?

Even though I'll probably get bodied and lose my first set, I'm really eager to take my first step into the competitive smash scene.

Good look to Yoite Yoite at your own tournament!

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
TFW when your 14th birthday is tomorrow and hints of something big are happening in your household.

Haha, I can't wait till tomorrow
!
Despite it not being my birthday today, my aunt and sister decided to give me early birthday presents (cash), and I now have $110.00! (and some loose change I don't really care about. When I see donations of some cause, I just drop every single penny and nickel in the jars lol.).

I also heard the news of the three keychains you get for pre-ordering Fates at gamestop. I'm glad I pre-ordered Birthright when I did then! (Loving that box art.)

I'm also really (and I mean really really) glad that my birthday falls on the weekend. There's no fun of being buried under mountains of homework on a person's special day after all ;).

P.S, I've been waiting since ancient times (*cough5daysagocough*) to use this gif. I think it's a good time to use it now~

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
TFW when your 14th birthday
tfw I've been playing games longer than your entire existence on this planet.
and some loose change I don't really care about.
I'll take that loose change off your hands if you want.;)
I'm also really (and I mean really really) glad that my birthday falls on the weekend. There's no fun of being buried under mountains of homework on a person's special day after all ;).
I agree. It was a great feeling back when I still went to school and it's still a great feeling now that work is a thing.

Anyway, hope you have a great day tomorrow. :happysheep: I'll say more when it's official so look forward to it~ :disco:

Also that sloth gif lol! That's internet winning territory right there. Actually, I haven't given you an internet award in forever so think of this as an early birthday present~

:4peach::4corrinf::4robinf::secretkpop::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::drflip::drflip::drflip::disco::disco::disco:

D

Deleted member

TFW when your 14th birthday is tomorrow and hints of something big are happening in your household.

!
Despite it not being my birthday today, my aunt and sister decided to give me early birthday presents (cash), and I now have $110.00! (and some loose change I don't really care about. When I see donations of some cause, I just drop every single penny and nickel in the jars lol.).

I also heard the news of the three keychains you get for pre-ordering Fates at gamestop. I'm glad I pre-ordered Birthright when I did then! (Loving that box art.)

P.S, I've been waiting since ancient times (*cough5daysagocough*) to use this gif. I think it's a good time to use it now~
14? I thought you were around 18-20. xD

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
tfw I've been playing games longer than your entire existence on this planet.

I'll take that loose change off your hands if you want.;)

I agree. It was a great feeling back when I still went to school and it's still a great feeling now that work is a thing.

Anyway, hope you have a great day tomorrow. :happysheep: I'll say more when it's official so look forward to it~ :disco:

Also that sloth gif lol! That's internet winning territory right there. Actually, I haven't given you an internet award in forever so think of this as an early birthday present~

:4peach::4corrinf::4robinf::secretkpop::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::drflip::drflip::drflip::disco::disco::disco:
It's nice to see those internet awards again!
14? I thought you were around 18-20. xD
I'm with @Sanae on this. I thought you were older.
Wait, you're only 13? I thought you were older.
Lol xD. Nope, I'm only 13 (two more hours till I turn 14 wooo! :4peach:).Mystery solved, I guess!

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I've been looking for tournaments in my area for a while now and a friend of mine just now told one that's a reasonable distance away and takes place at a reasonable time. It's tomorrow at noon and I'm definitely going, so this is going to be my very first tournament.

Even though it's only a local I'm getting really nervous and excited already. Anyone have any tips for playing in a tournament, or is anyone willing to share anything they learned when they started out?

Even though I'll probably get bodied and lose my first set, I'm really eager to take my first step into the competitive smash scene.

Good look to Yoite Yoite at your own tournament!
Good luck to you in the tournament tomorrow.

One thing I would focus on is not so much of trying to win, but trying to have fun and get to know some of the other players. If you leave a good impression on the others and ask for tips and things, they would like to have you around more, would look out for you, and help you learn. Try to be friends with some of them so you could practice with them.

It's suddenly hard to gather my thoughts about this (might be the medicine I've been taking) but overall just try to have a good time and try to make some connections with the other smashers.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Eh, then again people have mistaken me for a college student even when I was a Junior in high school. And people complain about looking young...

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

!

o

I just realized

No more 13 year old pals :c

3 months and 7 days lol

I remember when I first met you I thought you were a 20ish year old women that likes drinking tea and gives cookies to all the nice kids. :happysheep:

Then you gave me a :4shulk:x:4robinm: fanfic to read :secretkpop:

Imma gonna make sure to stay up till 12 (in EST) and say happy bday to you~

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
the robin social's face when ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ be 14

:substitute:

EDIT: But in all seriousness, Happeh burfde ya little pipsqueak!

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Eh, then again people have mistaken me for a college student even when I was a Junior in high school. And people complain about looking young...
Hmm, I can relate to this, in a way.

I may be only 13 atm, but my height is..... 6'1....yep. I'm taller than most of the adults at my school who are twice my age+. Due to my height, I've earned a clever nickname from most...
. I like my nickname. It makes me feel all happy.:025::040::182:
the robin social's face when ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ be 14

:substitute:

EDIT: But in all seriousness, Happeh burfde ya little pipsqueak!
Lol. and thanksss! Even though it's an hour left till my birthday, thanks!

o

I just realized

No more 13 year old pals :c

3 months and 7 days lol

I remember when I first met you I thought you were a 20ish year old women that likes drinking tea and gives cookies to all the nice kids. :happysheep:

Imma gonna make sure to stay up till 12 (in EST) and say happy bday to you~
well, we'll be 14 year old pals soon then!

and whaaaat.

:152:

And Thanks Koi!

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Fun fact: when I tried to find my avatar once online I saw Shulk x Robin art.
I hope I don't find it again.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Hmm, I can relate to this, in a way.

I may be only 13 atm, but my height is..... 6'1....yep. I'm taller than most of the adults at my school who are twice my age+. Due to my height, I've earned a clever nickname from most...
. I like my nickname. It makes me feel all happy.:025::040::182:

Lol. and thanksss! Even though it's an hour left till my birthday, thanks!

well, we'll be 14 year old pals soon then!

and whaaaat.

:152:

And Thanks Koi!

!?

more like

but ey you're 1 inch taller than me, ya feeling accomplished ya friggin' SKYSCRAPER?

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
I can relate to this so much! I hit puberty before most people in my school, so there were people thinking that 7th grader me was held back three years.
Even now, people sometimes think that I'm a senior rather than a sophomore. An upgrade from before, I guess...

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
y'all be hittin trees while i'm here getting mistaken to be a 15 yr old when i'm freaking legally drunk

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's Jazz's birthday? Congrats dude.

I was gonna call you Other Jazz but lol I'm not jazzzz anymore.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
!?

more like

but ey you're 1 inch taller than me, ya feeling accomplished ya friggin' SKYSCRAPER?
...?! Whet I dun did?!

Ayyyy its 12 in EST ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ ~

Happy burfday~

View attachment 91393

Hope ya have a great bday~

And thanks for being the best~ :happysheep:
Thanks Koiba! :)

wait...
Ayyyy its 12 in EST ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ ~

Happy burfday~

View attachment 91393

Hope ya have a great bday~

And thanks for being the best~ :happysheep:
ahhhh the feels. The feels!

It's Jazz's birthday? Congrats dude.

I was gonna call you Other Jazz but lol I'm not jazzzz anymore.
Thank you :).

Lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom