• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I mean, localization default name is Corrin, which is derived from Corrine, which is usually a name for females.
That's not confirmed. I know the FEwiki has it in as that, but I brought it up to @Moydow and they told me they can't find any source for that. They've left it in for now. Also, Corrin is the name of a male character from The Horse and His Boy, the third (sixth published) book in The Chronicles of Narnia.

That face is going to give me nightmares.
That's one of the more mild things I've seen out of this thread.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Nah like I said none of the males really are tha- wait... I forgot about Izana. He's hotttt.
Nope

Joker, Leo, Takumi, Marx, Kaze, Shinonome, Lobster Lord, Nishiki and even M!Kamui(the default, ofc, anything not default is ehhh) are all top husbando material for me.

Uh, I thought Izana was a woman at first, so dunno:roll:
Each to their own, I suppose.

Though I'd keep my argument that at very least the first five in my list were designed with 'eye-candy' in mind.

This...was supposed to be Oga's funny face, right?
I can't remember the episode very well.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nope

Joker, Leo, Takumi, Marx, Kaze, Shinonome, Lobster Lord and even M!Kamui(the default, ofc, anything not default is ehhh) are all top husbando material for me.

Uh, I thought Izana was a woman at first, so dunno:roll:
Each to their own, I suppose.

Though I'd keep my argument that at very least the first five were designed with 'eye-candy' in mind.

This...was supposed to be Oga's funny face, right?
I can't remember the episode very well.
Well that's what's great about us being humans... We can have different opinions.

I think the ladies selection is wayyy better than Awakenings choices. It's very hard to choose one.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Well that's what's great about us being humans... We can have different opinions.

I think the ladies selection is wayyy better than Awakenings choices. It's very hard to choose one.
There's one that looks like Cordelia so it's like, no contest anymore GGs.

Should I fork the money over to get the game, anyways. It's an expensive haul! I am thinking about it though, I enjoyed Awakening and all that.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Should I fork the money over to get the game, anyways. It's an expensive haul! I am thinking about it though, I enjoyed Awakening and all that.
Well I lean more towards Cordelia's daughter and since Severa is actually in the game. ;)

Elezir

Well, the designs in Fates feel generally better than the ones in Awakening, imo.

Btw, I still can't find most characters full artwork, only portraits:sadsheep:

That doesn't even remotely scare me. I'm not sure what I'm scared of other than the replies I'll get for saying it doesn't scare me. :emptysheep:
Well, it's not supposed to be scary in the anime, anyway:emptysheep:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Severa was always attractive but the personality was the major turnoff for me lol. Call me a sourpuss! I'm not as passionate about this stuff as I used to be though...
Severa was a sweetheart though once you got past her grumpy attitude.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So here's a FE:Fates question for everyone: what are you going to name your Avatar(s)?

For me, it's pretty straight forward:
Male: Isaac
Female: Miranda

I usually don't bother with default names to be honest.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Severa was a sweetheart though once you got past her grumpy attitude.
I've always been of the opinion that stuff like that is best reserved for like, close friendships. She's cool and all but I much prefer her mother, basically =P.

I mean, both are pretty great decisions regardless.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276

Well I lean more towards Cordelia's daughter and since Severa is actually in the game. ;)
Cordelia is the closest thing I have to a waifu. She's just so fine...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've always been of the opinion that stuff like that is best reserved for like, close friendships. She's cool and all but I much prefer her mother, basically =P.

I mean, both are pretty great decisions regardless.
I only never picked her in Awakening cause romancing the children felt weird to me.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
So here's a FE:Fates question for everyone: what are you going to name your Avatar(s)?

Whenever I customize a character that has their own established personality, I stick with default everything. So I'll just go with the default names.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah that was something I....also didn't want to do. It just seemed so...bizarre.

Of course, pairing the children with each other? Much more fun!
Yeah until you accidentally pair like Owain with Kjelle in a run where Chrom married Sully.

D

Deleted member

I only never picked her in Awakening cause romancing the children felt weird to me.
I feel the same.

It felt weird to me because you're marrying a future character that is currently a baby (like Lucina) or is unborn. It just seems too strange and bizarre to me...

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Yeah until you accidentally pair like Owain with Kjelle in a run where Chrom married Sully.
I think the two best ships in the game are Chrom x Sumia and Owain x Cynthia, and it has nothing to do with the fact that Owain and Cynthia are cousins, assuming the former ship is canon. :emptysheep:

Elezir

Now it will be even more weider, considering people can't even use the 'alternate universe' (ie, the children of the future aren't really the present parent's children) excuse.

Now we got the FF IV Feymarch of sorts.

Well, pretty sure people will still ship it tho...

Nah

Smash Champion
Who the hell pays fifty dollars for a freaking controller, anyway?
I did. Or was it $40? I can't remember. Didn't want to pay that much for it but I needed it. I remember when controllers were roughly half the price they are now.....wonder why they got so expensive

Either way Camilla is the only female I won't romance in Fates.
Why's that?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Yeah that was something I....also didn't want to do. It just seemed so...bizarre.

Of course, pairing the children with each other? Much more fun!
At first I couldn't tell the difference between the two but then I realized that you were talking about pairing Robin with the children characters as opposed to pairing them up with each other.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I did. Or was it $40? I can't remember. Didn't want to pay that much for it but I needed it. I remember when controllers were roughly half the price they are now.....wonder why they got so expensive

Why's that?
She seems like just a bustier try hard version of Tharja.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
YOU RUINED IT!
SHALL I SEND YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL?!
Oh hey! Beelzebub!... Never seen it.

Male: Bones (My irl nickname & the name of all of my custom made characters)

Female: Don't know, I never play as female characters most of the time.
I did. Or was it $40? I can't remember. Didn't want to pay that much for it but I needed it. I remember when controllers were roughly half the price they are now.....wonder why they got so expensive?
TEH NEW GEN TECHNOLOGY! TEH FUUUUUUUUTUREEEEE!!!

It's probably because they're wireless and the tech in the controllers is probably why they are more pricey vs wired ones.

Last edited:
Top Bottom