• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is that last one PB&J sushi.

Why doesn't that exist in the US.
Because you can make them yourself. All you need is sliced bread, peanut butter, and jelly... And a knife to cut the bread, but that's simple.

ALSO, your avatar is greaaaaaat. :4marth:
I needed an image of "beautiful Marth" or "bishonen Marth". This was the first thing that popped up. :p

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Wait, I just changed mine back to normal.

Should I bring out the doll again?
No, because this is normal.

And yet they did.

Shame on you all for torturing Raz's mind like that! You should know better! :halfsheep:
I'm surprised everyone is handling it so well given that the world collapsed when I changed my avatar, haha.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm surprised everyone is handling it so well given that the world collapsed when I changed my avatar, haha.
The world collapsed when you changed because:

a) your mix and match sprite is iconic here
b) you're a mod and that ties into point a because importance
c) it's easier to make a big deal out of a mod changing an avatar they've used for months on end than a random user who changes every two days

I mean, there are specific cases, people would flip if I changed from Sylux to one of my Robin commissions, but again, that's highly specific.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I mean, I don't think there'd be a question who I was. You're looking at this:
avi_substitute.png

...hmm.

I think we should all swap avis for a few hours and see what happens.

Matsushi

True Blood
I needed an image of "beautiful Marth" or "bishonen Marth". This was the first thing that popped up. :p
Yeeeeeeeeeeeees. I just.. yessssssssssssss. Beautiful Marth is best Marth. But then again, he's always beautiful.

I WOULD have Jill in my top 5, but...the existence of Moira bumped her.
I'm sure you'll understand...:ohwell:
I understand; Moira is pretty cool~ :3
Guys you can't all switch up your avatars like that.

My brain definitely read the entire last 3 pages thinking @ Ffamran Ffamran was @Moydow or @ Matsushi Matsushi .
Deepest apologies, Raz. ;^; Though, you should already know that I change my avatars almost everyday.

I wonder how people keep a single avatar for months, doesn't the urge to change it up ever occur? :halfsheep:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Yeeeeeeeeeeeees. I just.. yessssssssssssss. Beautiful Marth is best Marth. But then again, he's always beautiful.

I understand; Moira is pretty cool~ :3

Deepest apologies, Raz. ;^; Though, you should already know that I change my avatars almost everyday.

I wonder how people keep a single avatar for months, doesn't the urge to change it up ever occur? :halfsheep:
#MarthifulMarthIsBestMarth

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
HEAVY WHEEZING
Oh my gawds, I love this movie, so I'm really happy there will be a world based off of it. <3

And here's the awesome art:

ALWAYS!

You would not believe how many potential avatars I have sitting and waiting on my dashboard, begging to be used. However I like to use each avatar for a good amount of time to give them the respect and attention they deserve. Unless I'm just using a joke avatar for something, like when I was repping Shark Week!!!!

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

One Red always messed around with his avatar
Two you switched to Yamato mother flipping Hotsuin

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
One Red always messed around with his avatar
He's got a point.

47 variants and climbing.

Not counting variants of variants, multi-part avis, other pictures with the avi that aren't avis themselves, and the substitute doll.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I think you know my answer to this.:zeldamelee:
He's got a point.

Not counting variants of variants, multi-part avis, other pictures with the avi that aren't avis themselves, and the substitute doll.
Sounds like you can make a gallery with all the avi variations you have. I'd visit that gallery. I'd even pay an entrance fee if necessary.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
He's got a point.

Out of curiosity, did you ever make a Super Saiyan variant since I last asked? (roughly 3000 years ago, give er take)

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Codename Steam talk? I love Ike's Aether theme as well as Robin's Checkmate theme. (And those are the only FE amiibos I got)

Also...
The Gaiden love :bluejump:

Sorry.
Want to fight tomorrow? I'll be available past 4 PM Eastern.
Can I fight you tomorrow as well? Or another day?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Sounds like you can make a gallery with all the avi variations you have. I'd visit that gallery. I'd even pay an entrance fee if necessary.
Funnily enough, I keep the avi thread in the premium room posted.

In a way, you already have.

Out of curiosity, did you ever make a Super Saiyan variant since I last asked? (roughly 3000 years ago, give er take)
Nope, never got around to it.

After the fighting one the concept just doesn't really hit a note with me like it should.

Last edited:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D

I LISTENED TO THIS A FEW DAYS AGO.

I just kinda died a little inside because it was almost hilarious how.. odd it was. It wasn't even that bad but just so odd. The more "mature" voice that Yuri Lowenthal has would've suited Marth more, he sounds too.. I dunno??? He's certainly missing the elegance.

Or maybe because I'm just so used to Marth's Japanese voice that any other voice doesn't go well. Hikaru Midorikawa does such a good job and his voice is so beautiful. :halfsheep:

Hellooooooooooooooooooo! It's lovely seeing you here~ :3 I do hope you have a lovely time.
Poor Japanese Marth, he's literally scarred for life there, NROOOO! Yeah, I guess if you are a fabled voice actor, you can still kind of goof up the job if you're not really feeling it... *whistles nonchalantly*

Hey Matsu, it's frigging awesome to see you see me on here. Especially since it's all your fault that I am here! >.> No regrets though!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game but I always thought the games looked really awesome.
Am I missing out? o:

Top Bottom