• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
A question. Is this accurate?
A preeetty big generalization that I don't think gives credit to the more intricate story elements of the games, but generally yes, even though there are exceptions. FE7 for example starts off being about a princess trying to claim her rightful heritage both because her grand-uncle is being an ass and won't stop sending bandits after her, and so she can see her grandfather who she's never met. Then it turns into a quest to find an heir's missing father, that ultimately erupts into a secret conflict to PREVENT nations from going to war.

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
Often times, the units in Fire Emblem are a part of an elite unit. In Awakening, for instance, the Shepherds are only a small piece of the entire Ylisse/Feroxi army.
I'm pretty sure this is the case in Fire Emblem 1, 3, 11, and 12, as you have a ton of generics reporting to Marth (Well not including half of your army). Its definitely the case in the Tellius games with Ike being the "Lord" of the army which is supported by Begnion, Crimea, and Gallia.
Lyn is 18, and latter 19.

Young, but still an adult.
Keep in mind. These games are set in the middle ages. Where women would marry when they got their first periods, and a man's coming of age was roughly 14-15 years old.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Well........

This^.

It's just so sad and cruel.
I'm only a little aware of the situation and I tend to reserve judgement until I have enough information, such as information about the other six men executed, but from what I gathered so far the execution of Sukumuran and Chan did seem completely unnecessary.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Darn it... I figured... it says when you go to pick the heads in personal details, "some options are only available to Premium members" :ohwell:
Well... whatevs, both Robins are equally as cute anyways Embarrass
9 bucks for 6 months isn't a bad tradeoff, though. Worth the investment.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Well Liquid gave me an idea for it the other day, but I didn't think I'd actually go and make/edit this

(A slightly more finalized version)

Now I kinda want to make more of these edits, look what you've done @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well Liquid gave me an idea for it the other day, but I didn't think I'd actually go and make/edit this

Now I kinda want to make more of these edits, look what you've done @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A
Holy flipping **** that looks exactly like Yellow.

And her first mon was a Pikachu.

Hooray for influence :sheep:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Dang, that turned out pretty awesome!
Uhh so @ shrooby shrooby said i should join the social. So hi guys, whats going on?
Yo yo yo, welcome to da best social thread! Always nice to see new faces!

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Uhh so @ shrooby shrooby said i should join the social. So hi guys, whats going on?
:cheep:
Welcome dear.

[obligatory welcome image]

It looks like we have another Ace Attorney fan here, btw.
It suits us just fine, right @ Moydow Moydow ?:cheep:
but I like fenix rights better than greek god of injustice

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I'm only a little aware of the situation and I tend to reserve judgement until I have enough information, such as information about the other six men executed, but from what I gathered so far the execution of Sukumuran and Chan did seem completely unnecessary.
Yes. While they shouldn't have gotten of clean if they were released, not only did they have to spend 10 years in jail but there were a number of Indonesian drug traffickers who got lighter sentences.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So now that I've un-passed out.

Thank you, sir. I'm watching and making a list of habits to break as we speak.

I'm also spamming you more as we speak, because of course I am. I apologize, I know I'm sending a lot. I'm foregoing further FG because with as much as I've been playing recently we'd be here for hours, and if I want all my FG matches spewed across the internet then I can buy my own damn card.

The matches vs. IsmaR's Samus and "Fufu ;P"'s (Dan's) Peach come from the Zelda social's wifi tourney, round 1 and losers round 1 respectively. The rest are friendlies with IsmaR that we had after our round. We had a lot; didn't even get through them all.

Hoping to send you the rest of the IsmaR matches and the matches with Win when it lets me tomorrow, and then I'll leave it at that. I have no idea what kind of strain the uploading puts on your schedule though, so if you'd rather me hold off that's fine, just let me know. And again, thanks for this, really.

'lo there. Resident refugee and night crew at your service, hope you enjoy the stay.

sona>tingle>maribelle>mt. dew>super smash bros. brawl>apollo space program
Homie lemme show you a real space program.

No one can save you from her Serf.

You're doomed.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I hit the reply button by accident, so I edited it out. All legal and above board. Nothing suspicious here!
You sure? I don't want to have to interrogate you before bed, you know.

Aight, you asked for it.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
http://www.4gamer.net/games/287/G028791/20150427113/

• The developers wanted to make a game which took the Arran/Samson choice from FE1 to its extreme
  • Hoshido has a world map.
  • Nohr has more complex maps. Besides the usual "defeat all of the enemies"/"defeat the general" maps, there will also be suppression, breakthroughs, defending bases, turn restrictions, amongst others. There are lots of map gimmicks. (We've already seen dragon's vein.)
  • Both versions of the game contain the same characters. You'll be shown different aspects of their personalities in accordance to the route you select.
  • The downloadable version does not contain both sides. It does not lock the other route when you select one. You pay to receive everything up until chapter five, and once you make a decision, you will have to download everything from chapters six, onward, for the respectful route. The second download is free because you have already paid. If you want to try the alternative version, you have to buy DLC in the same way those with physical copies will.
  • You can also save directly to your 3DS system (versus the cartridge).
  • If you decide to buy the DLC, you can load your chapter 5 data and continue from that
  • instead of starting from the beginning. Of course, you can restart if you'd like to.
  • You'll be able to experience an entire story by only playing one route. The other is a completely different story.
  • The third path is in the middle of Hoshido and Nohr in terms of difficulty. People who began with Hoshido should still be able to complete the third path.
  • You'll be able to lower the difficulty in the middle of the game if you find Nohr too hard.
  • You'll still be able to connect with people who play the alternative version. (Probably means you can streetpass someone with Nohr despite playing Hoshido, and vice versa.)
  • There will be various perks for connecting with other players.
Nohr version contains missions that are pretty much an endless swarm of enemies and you have to get through them. Hype.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
http://www.4gamer.net/games/287/G028791/20150427113/
  • Hoshido has a world map.
Nohr version contains missions that are pretty much an endless swarm of enemies and you have to get through them. Hype.
But not Nohr? Darn. That says to me that Nohr is mission to mission to mission, with nothing in between.

Any information on if Classic/Casual is going to return?

I really liked the Casual (yeah, I know it's wussy mode, sue me) version. It didn't stop me from resetting most of the time, but it was a nice safety net for when I screwed up late in the mission and was like "You know, I REALLY don't want to redo this entire **** can of a mission."

Last edited:
Top Bottom