• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Just to play safe, I'll just assume it's fake. Also, "Chronichles" but whatever.

Also, what's that Mario Wii U title over there? (I'm mostly interested in that)
No idea. Although if the leaker wanted to play it safe, he could have just put Mario Maker instead of some vague title.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
Wouldn't that list be too much for the typical nintendo direct?
I'm not buying it. Not to mention the whole taking a picture of a piece of paper is mighty suspicious. Even if you did leak your info that way, why would you cut off part of the list in the picture you're trying to leak?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Man, I would have loved this to be done in real. At least it's visible and playable.

The chars are so stiff sadly.
It's still a great mod, all things considered. The Lucina there admittedly looks far more interesting than Sm4sh Lucina. And Chrom looks quite workable. Hope it works for PM.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
It's still a great mod, all things considered. The Lucina there admittedly looks far more interesting than Sm4sh Lucina. And Chrom looks quite workable. Hope it works for PM.
I think PM was mentioned somewhere on the vid. But you got it right. It's really rad. :4lemmy:

Last edited:

cyberspyXD

Smash Rookie
NNID
cyberspyXD
3DS FC
0001-3542-4807
I'm going to try a royals only run of FE:A on lunatic classic, hard to believe I've only done one challenge run so far but those first five chapters are really annoying.
Disclaimer: This has a 99.9999999% chance of being fake(spelling error lol). Posted in the leaks group.

Notice something there?
Code Name: STEAM labeled as PROJECT: STEAM, someone pointed out "Chronicles" spelled wrong and there's no new main Mario game launching this year. Pretty much fake. I'd also expect a leak like this to be more publicized.

It'd be cool to get a new FE soon, but I'd like to see a new one instead of a sequel to FE:A. "Grima's Vengance" sucks as a title too, he's also super dead (likely canon) or sealed away (kinda makes things feel pointless).

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I don't know... I think that leak is pretty real. Barring the spelling errors, can you imagine how hard it would be to make an official looking document like that?

kind of dissapointed Wii Fit Trainer High Velocity Yoga Adventure got cut off
Seriously though, I can't understand why people think it's real. As much as I'd like it to be, it took me about 20 minutes to make that fake one and I didn't even try to fine tune it. I'm sure it would've taken a ton less time if I didn't have to make up silly names, so anyone could easily make a fake leak within 10 minutes. If it's real though...

Xenoblade Chronichles: coming soon to a store near you!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I don't know... I think that leak is pretty real. Barring the spelling errors, can you imagine how hard it would be to make an official looking document like that?

kind of dissapointed Wii Fit Trainer High Velocity Yoga Adventure got cut off
Seriously though, I can't understand why people think it's real. As much as I'd like it to be, it took me about 20 minutes to make that fake one and I didn't even try to fine tune it. I'm sure it would've taken a ton less time if I didn't have to make up silly names, so anyone could easily make a fake leak within 10 minutes. If it's real though...

Xenoblade Chronichles: coming soon to a store near you!
fake

has ridley

:seuss:

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
I know Raziek has touched upon this before, but what do you guys feel about solo maining Robin? I don't feel like I could ever go to a tournament and not switch for certain MUs, which is a shame. I've been working on developing a solid secondary.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I know Raziek has touched upon this before, but what do you guys feel about solo maining Robin? I don't feel like I could ever go to a tournament and not switch for certain MUs, which is a shame. I've been working on developing a solid secondary.
As I've said previously, I think you CAN solo main Robin.

You just have to be willing to accept that you'll have to vastly outplay anyone who uses
Sheik.

Solo main at national level? No, unfortunately.

For most, if not all of us, that shouldn't matter, though.

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
I found that Robin has the tools too fight everyone. Is it easy going against a few characters? No. But there is no character in my opinion that outclasses him to the point that you need to switch him up.

Personally I only switch Robin to Lucina, or the glorious Captain Falcon if I'm bored, or fighting against a reflect happy Pit, Fox/Falco, Ness or Palutena. I play with the Levin sword and grabs for the match, but then off we go with a fast Melee

KeyDrop

Smash Rookie
NNID
KeyDrop
I think if you are confident enough in your secondary switching is not really a problem, I believe it to be the most convenient option, it's probably easier to train to a good level with another character you like, than getting so good with your main that you would not prefer to switch out against any character.
By the way, awesome avatar :D

Is anyone up for some matches? I would like to see how I compare to other Robin players.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Ehh.. I love Robin, but I've got to have my Ness.

And Mr. Game and Watch.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Is this going to be the place where we upload our pictures of our favorite waifu Robin? Because I took some last night that I'd love to share.

I guess you might say I have an unhealthy obsession with taking pictures. And F!Robin

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Did I hear talk of posting pics of best Smash girl female tactician? I'd be down for joining in on the fun.

And here's a few of M!Robin that I did

I do find myself taking more pictures of Robin compared to anyone else, but then again I've logged in twice as much play time with Robin compared to Falcon who's at #2.

Last edited:

iVoltage

$5.99 Abuser
So about alternate characters and solo maining robin, who are you guys using to handle her bad mu's? I've been using pit (not because of nairo no) because hes a solid all around character. I'm just sorta using him as filler though as I really don't know who has an advantage on sheik who is a very even character. Any suggestions would be awesome!

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Is this going to be the place where we upload our pictures of our favorite waifu Robin? Because I took some last night that I'd love to share.

I guess you might say I have an unhealthy obsession with taking pictures. And F!Robin
Did I hear talk of posting pics of best Smash girl female tactician? I'd be down for joining in on the fun.

And here's a few of M!Robin that I did

I do find myself taking more pictures of Robin compared to anyone else, but then again I've logged in twice as much play time with Robin compared to Falcon who's at #2.
I'm loving all these screenshots!
I can stare at HD Robin forever. *_*
Or Marth. Or Ike. Just all human characters in general look so nice after playing 3Ds for so long.
Anyways, I don't really take many screenshots since I can't seem to pause at the right time, and btw, how did yo uget pictures to be zoomed in so much? or am I just silly and you can actually zoom in more

But here's the two screenshots I've taken… and doodled on.

^God this picture blew up on miiverse so much I don't understand

Hope ya don't mind the Shulk. I've been into Xenoblade and Shulk lately and been drawing him along with Robin but I'm not all that affiliated with the Shulk forums. :p

//cries I only have small images forgive my novice skills at taking pictures

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Or Marth. Or Ike. Just all human characters in general look so nice after playing 3Ds for so long.
Anyways, I don't really take many screenshots since I can't seem to pause at the right time, and btw, how did yo uget pictures to be zoomed in so much? or am I just silly and you can actually zoom in more

If I'm specifically going to take pictures of stuff, I'll go into Special Smash and set it to Mega and turn on the mega mushrooms as well. The camera will try to compensate by not letting you zoom in when you first pause, but if you change the focus by pressing L or R to get that fixed look of the stage, then you will be able to get close up pictures. Certain stages also play into how close up you can get. I've found that Palutena's Temple is good for close ups. Haven't really tried too many other spots outside of Kalos League and the FE stages.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I LOVE WHOEVER WRITES THESE THINGS.

View attachment 35068
It takes pretty hefty on other peoples' eyes to go against what used to be the most "clear" sight to the future in Sm4sh's developing history. (Of course, it killin' any good speculation and creating groups ridin' on the coattails of that)

I mean, I keep feelin' bad for Chrom because Smash Bros basically killed him of any chance to get fixed up to a more widely liked character (because I'm bettin' I.S will just concentrate on those who made more success in the future and now he's just going to be forever be a "failure", only being now a idiot ball man object to his female fanbase), but on the flipside, that leak dying meant plenty new things to look forward to. :4duckhunt::4shulk::4lemmy:

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

But here's the two screenshots I've taken… and doodled on.

^God this picture blew up on miiverse so much I don't understand

Hope ya don't mind the Shulk. I've been into Xenoblade and Shulk lately and been drawing him along with Robin but I'm not all that affiliated with the Shulk forums. :p

That first one...I had to try very hard to not wake up my family with my insane laughter.

Top Bottom