• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Only in Japan?
BRB BUYING A PLANE TICKET :4dedede:
Actually do you know if you can import them? They're just so cute *cough Anna* that I wouldn't mind paying the import fees.
There should be various sites that you can order from! Though the prices of the items alone are already hefty... since they come as sets rather as individual keychains.

Shipping will make it super expensive!

ChibiValshe

Hold your breath with me
3DS FC
2723-9690-1869
After hearing of all your crazy shenanigans from Minato, I finally caved and made an account here on Smashboards. Hello to all! It's nice to meet some fellow Robin fans!

(secretly hopes to partake in future said shenanigans)

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
More Avatars for my Logbook are always welcome! Though know that I think about it, it's going to be a long time before I'm able to Streetpass with most of you fellow Robin players and get you guys into my actual FE Logbook. :c

But considering I could play you guys in Smash is more than enough for me.
Together, We Ride.
United, we Smash.
Forever may we tip the scales into our favor.

My powers of persuasion are strong indeed.:smirk:
Your charms levels must be maxed out :)

KeyDrop

Smash Rookie
NNID
KeyDrop
Streaming myself playing Awakening (for the first time):
(Took out link cause I can't post them)
will be doing it sporadically until I finish I guess :O
Damn, it's going to be hard but if I ever catch you streaming I'll check it out.

I'm such a sucker for this rubber thingies, and the chibi design here is adorable, Japan has all of my envy for this

On the previous batches, I only really wanted Sumia, I'd totally buy Gaius, Cherche and Anna now though (still sad for no Nah and Cordelia, but ah well, you can't get them all).
Noooo how could they leave out Cordelia :(

More Avatars for my Logbook are always welcome! Though know that I think about it, it's going to be a long time before I'm able to Streetpass with most of you fellow Robin players and get you guys into my actual FE Logbook. :c

But considering I could play you guys in Smash is more than enough for me.
Together, We Ride.
United, we Smash.
Forever may we tip the scales into our favor.

Your charms levels must be maxed out :)
The fellow tacticians social link has reached level 2, Your power to create persona of the Hierophant Arcana has grown!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
After hearing of all your crazy shenanigans from Minato, I finally caved and made an account here on Smashboards. Hello to all! It's nice to meet some fellow Robin fans!

(secretly hopes to partake in future said shenanigans)
hai

:cheep:

Well, consider that some of us live countries away, too.(forever alone bar @Weeman) :sadsheep:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Noooo how could they leave out Cordelia :(
never mind what I said, there's one with Cordelia!

and another one with Nah too, so all is good, too bad you'd need to import the full keychain sets when I only want 1 character on any of them except set 5

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
never mind what I said, there's one with Cordelia!

and another one with Nah too, so all is good, too bad you'd need to import the full keychain sets when I only want 1 character on any of them except set 5
That Robin one is nice and all BUT WHERE THE HELL IS LUCINA GODDAMNIT

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
on sets 2 and 4 respectively, I'll just put all the sets in a handy post under spoilers
Set 1:

Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 4:

Set 5:

Set 6:

you can buy them at amiami for somewhere between 3500 yen to 5500, with shipping likely not included. Considering only set 5 has more than 1 character I care for owning (with sets 2 and 6 having none whatsoever), it's not worth it to me

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
on sets 2 and 4 respectively, I'll just put all the sets in a handy post under spoilers
Set 1:

Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 4:

Set 5:

Set 6:

you can buy them at amiami for somewhere between 3500 yen to 5500, with shipping likely not included. Considering only set 5 has more than 1 character I care for owning (with sets 2 and 6 having none whatsoever), it's not worth it to me
:happysheep:

Though yeah, you're right. I'd only buy Set 2 for Lucina and no one else. Cynthia and Inigo are cute and all, but no.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
worth noting that, while not included in the pictures, there's a keychain for F!Morgan, M!Morgan and Basilio (I'll guess there's one for Flavia somewhere too), they were likely the secret characters included in sets 1 through 4

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Keychains are nice, but I'd pay a very large sum for Chrom's Falchion.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I thought you found Chrom Bluehaired Idiot Blandie cancer.
This a type of character that is flat out bad for two franchises I really like. It's hard for me to like a character that is a marty stu, not relatable at all, a flat out game breaker, and being associated with the worst installment of Fire Emblem. While on the hand it's hard for me to like the character because of how badly designed the character is with a lot of worthless attacks and wonky characteristics, which is most jarring in my case since these are the best newcomers we've had yet since there was actual effort put into their design. This is not even getting into the stuff I hate in general like the whole waifu and shipping crap or people dodging actually talking about the games themselves.

On an unrelated note, I actually did not know that David Vincent did Robin's and Jin/Hakumen's English voice. The three characters don't sound alike at all.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
This a type of character that is flat out bad for two franchises I really like. It's hard for me to like a character that is a marty stu, not relatable at all, a flat out game breaker, and being associated with the worst installment of Fire Emblem. While on the hand it's hard for me to like the character because of how badly designed the character is with a lot of worthless attacks and wonky characteristics, which is most jarring in my case since these are the best newcomers we've had yet since there was actual effort put into their design. This is not even getting into the stuff I hate in general like the whole waifu and shipping crap or people dodging actually talking about the games themselves.

On an unrelated note, I actually did not know that David Vincent did Robin's and Jin/Hakumen's English voice. The three characters don't sound alike at all.
I think it would be best if you leave this thread now.

Please kindly remove yourself from this thread if you are going to refer to the character the social thread is about as 'cancer'.

Such negativity is not welcome.
Your incessant complaining and blatant dislike of Robin and his/her fans are not appreciated here.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Or if you are a girl (or like doing gender bent cosplays) you could do a Lucina Cosplay.
Yeah, no. I do not have the specs for a Lucina cosplay. I'm willing to bet that at 1.88 meters(6.13 ft), I'm taller than Lucina, nevermind that I do not have her thin build.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
How tall is Lucina, anyway?:confused:
That's a difficult question to answer. She's shorter than Marth, going by Smash.

Based on Smash, she, Robin, and Shulk are roughly the same height, so 5'7" ish?
It's fair to assume Marth himself is about 6´0. There's been no official source, though, but I'd go by this theory.

So yes, I'd still outdo them by a lot.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Okay.

I personally think Robin plays fine, very potently even when picked up and learned, and most of the criticism above is pertained to Awakening only. And even then, a lot of the bad stuff doesn't really get translated on Smash 4, only just being fandom or game jokes.

However, I will promise that you'll get into trouble when stepping to the territory like this- as most of Robin's fans settle here and don't really wish this negative opinions to clutter their social thread. So it's best for you to leave now or take the conversation about Robin elsewhere.

Heck, perhaps I shouldn't have even replied on your last post (even if it did catch my curiosity)

Last edited:

ChibiValshe

Hold your breath with me
3DS FC
2723-9690-1869
I know I'm a little late, but thank you all for making me feel welcome. I felt a little intimidated at first, but now I see that it was one of my better ideas and I'm glad I went through with joining.

Don't get me started on Lucina, though...I'm trying to keep my obsession levels to a minimum and ya'll start bringing her up like she's going out of style. My poor heart...

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I know I'm a little late, but thank you all for making me feel welcome. I felt a little intimidated at first, but now I see that it was one of my better ideas and I'm glad I went through with joining.

Don't get me started on Lucina, though...I'm trying to keep my obsession levels to a minimum and ya'll start bringing her up like she's going out of style. My poor heart...
We welcome all new users.

And as for Lucina, ho boy, you'll love the FE social group. Feel free to go and gush there.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

Pretty much what Liquid said. She's really popular and you can gush about her in the FE-social thread all you like.

My my, Lucy never runs out of fans, does she? But I can't blame her, she isn't... half-bad. And well, I wish she had a main role in later half of the game with Future Past DLC being a potential story branch in the main game. I personally think she was under-utilized in her potential to the story, only being for the "reveal" and then shoved aside.

Also to all Tacticians, Happy New Year from my side! It felt kinda uplifting to listen Id ~Purpose while fireworks flew by in the sky. (Yeah, I'm dumb like that)

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Despite it still being 2014 when I'm posting this, I wish you all the best in this coming year of 2015. Be safe out there tonight and have a good end to the year if you're still in 2014.

Let's make this new year a fine year for Robin and show the world just how dangerous a good tactician really is.

D

Deleted member

Happy New Year, Tacticians!

Like Robin, we will have to develop new strategies to survive longer in the battlefield. Let's develop some amazing ones this year!

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
HAPPY NEW YEAR, FELLOW TACTICIANS!!! LET'S TIP THE SCALES THIS YEAR AND ALWAYS BE THREE STEPS AHEAD!!!

:4robinm::4robinf::4robinm::4robinf::4robinm::4robinf::4robinm::4robinf::4robinm::4robinf::4robinm::4robinf::4robinm::4robinf::4robinm::4robinf::4robinm::4robinf::4robinm::4robinf::4robinm::4robinf:

My New Year's resolution is to get better with Robin since I've been slacking on using him/her and therefore am not as skilled as I once was.

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
Does everyone have their c-stick set to tilts?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Happy New Year, everyone! I ended up celebrating the night by taking a bunch of screenshots of Pink Robin after discovering my 3DS's original SD Card.

I also noticed the FE social thread was set to private and I never really joined the group despite posting there.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Happy New Year, everyone! I ended up celebrating the night by taking a bunch of screenshots of Pink Robin after discovering my 3DS's original SD Card.

I also noticed the FE social thread was set to private and I never really joined the group despite posting there.

Oh, my apologies. I did that because there was a raid on the Lucina boards last night and I feared it spreading.

It's been fixed.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Well, during my screenshot shenanigans, I end taking this picture of Robin performing Arcfire.

This was funny to me when I did this at midnight. But, seeing Robin acting like a bird/performing a dive has given me an idea. I'll have to find my controllers and get Shulk, Falco and Luigi involved.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I'm trying to complete all the challenges even though after playing the Wii U version for about a week I said "forget about it." It started out with me trying to get all the CD's (which I did) and after I noticed that I only had about 40 more challenges I decided to go for it.

I've only got 4 left, but they're sooooo time consuming since they are: Destroying 40,000 blocks in Trophy Rush, collecting 700 unique trophies (at 609 right now), All-Star on hard with 8 characters (I've already done 5 but more concerned about Trophy Rush challenge) and Collect ALL of the Headgear (I think I only need 6 more hats). I already used up all my hammers and now have to deal with the booty loot dropping of Smash 4 :c On the plus side, I have a whole lot of money to use since I just unlocked the challenge for having 300,000 gold.

Gonna be grinding in Trophy Rush all day...:crying:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So I'm trying to complete all the challenges even though after playing the Wii U version for about a week I said "forget about it." It started out with me trying to get all the CD's (which I did) and after I noticed that I only had about 40 more challenges I decided to go for it.

I've only got 4 left, but they're sooooo time consuming since they are: Destroying 40,000 blocks in Trophy Rush, collecting 700 unique trophies (at 609 right now), All-Star on hard with 8 characters (I've already done 5 but more concerned about Trophy Rush challenge) and Collect ALL of the Headgear (I think I only need 6 more hats). I already used up all my hammers and now have to deal with the booty loot dropping of Smash 4 :c On the plus side, I have a whole lot of money to use since I just unlocked the challenge for having 300,000 gold.

Gonna be grinding in Trophy Rush all day...:crying:
You wanna know why they're so hard?

Untitled-6.jpg

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Luigi in the Boxing Ring is just bad news for him. He's not safe from anyone.

Unfortunately, Shulk and Falco couldn't join in on the action. They'll get their chance another day.

Top Bottom