• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I forgot to reply earlier, so let me start by getting this out of the way:
I'm also liking all those Pikachu pictures.

You seem to be loaded with them.
44 avis and counting.

On to new business.

Cheeseburgers and loneliness are a dangerous mix.

Heeeeeeeeelllloooooo Robin Social :3
If you have sufficiently delicious cheeseburgers, or us, you aren't truly alone. Evening Zilla.

Guys, I think I accidentally start a nerd war over in the Link social thread.
Went and scouted it out. I think it died down nearly as fast as it flared up.

Bit disappointed, really.

WE ARE THE R.S.T! AND WE WILL TRAMPLE ALL WHO STAND IN OUR WAY!!!
Oh god hide me now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ Elezir Elezir
THE ROBIN SOCIAL THREAD LINK X ROBIN FANFICTION

CHAPTER 1: The Quest for the Master Sword.

[Content to be added]

--------------------------------------

Oh boy.

I am quite honestly of the opinion that this should become a community effort.

:awesome:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Thought

@ Elezir Elezir and @The Soulless One should never ever do the fusion dance together, it would be a shipping abomination.

It was intended as such. Nevertheless, how you take it is up to you.
Okay then.

Honestly, :4robinm:x:4zelda: and :4robinf:x:4link: have as much logic as :4robinm:x:4link: and :4robinf:x:4zelda: and all other crossover pairings that don't have a storymode to back them up; which is none.:troll:

Won't stop me from shipping.
@ Elezir Elezir

[Content to be added]

Oh boy.

Guys, plz, stop

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
@ Elezir Elezir

[Content to be added]

Oh boy.

Nip it in the bud, before it's too late.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
@The Soulless One, obviously, some people don't appreciate our efforts at creating a magneficient piece of the literature.:troll:
Maybe we should try creating a private conversation and invite only people with talent and creativity to such a beautiful masterpiece.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
What in the world?

For the record, I'm pretty confident in fighting Link, but god I hate having to go back to the 3DS controls. ;_;

D

Deleted member

What in the world?

For the record, I'm pretty confident in fighting Link, but god I hate having to go back to the 3DS controls. ;_;
I would like to fight you sometime if and when you get the chance, then.

Elezir

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you want to play right now, I've got nothing else I'm doing at the moment.

3DS or Wii U?
I'm kind of busy with some work around the house at the moment but I'll be pretty open to play over the next few days, just let me know or I'll tag you when I can or something.~

And I can do either, I assume you would prefer Wii U.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So that's how it's going to be huh?

A muse is NEVER finished...

MUTHA ****A FIXED!
You just made it worse for yourself and better for me though.

See:

Link came upon Robin lying in Hyrule Field.
What manner of enemy is this? He thought as he hit Up C.
"Listen!" Navi exclaimed:
"Amnesic" Tactician.
A tactical genius from a far away land who has supposedly lost his memory. He is in fact the willing vessel of a Demon-God Dragon who seeks to destroy all creation. Attack him with B until he dies.
Link proceeded to bury the Master Sword in Robin's chest, killing him in one shot. For good measure, Link emptied his Bomb Bag of bombs around the corpse. Although taking serious damage while making sure they all went off, there was only a few dozen rupies left where there was once a gentle patch of grass in Hyrule Field.
It was unlikely anything would ever grow there again, such was the destruction caused by the explosives.

Historians in Hyrule would later agree that this was a necessary course of action. While the Gorons had to labor for an entire year to rebuild the stock of bombs that Link used, the entire realm prospered from the economic benefits and low unemployment that resulted in the highly prosperous Bomb industry.
@ Elezir Elezir I feel it necessary to keep notes on any special details we could use.

As we can see from this one:

Link likes to play rough.

Noted.~

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm kind of busy with some work around the house at the moment but I'll be pretty open to play over the next few days, just let me know or I'll tag you when I can or something.~

And I can do either, I assume you would prefer Wii U.
Absolutely would prefer Wii U, yes.
So that's how it's going to be huh?

A muse is NEVER finished...

MUTHA ****A FIXED!

Don't try and fight me on this. I will take every slight innuendo that you dig out and rebury it with something even more serious.

Now, take your god damn yaoi away from this thread of Civil Discussion. It has no place here.
Look. Listen. This has happened too many times.

Unless they start breaking actual site rules, they are allowed to talk about whatever they damn well feel like. Especially because this is a social thread.

Please stop trying to police the thread topic. That's not your job, and if you don't like the content being posted (and it doesn't break the rules), just ignore it.

You're being downright childish about this. I shouldn't have to chastise you like this.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
@ Elezir Elezir

[Content to be added]

Oh boy.

"The silver-haired tactician took a firm grip on the fabled sword of legend, and began to pull it from its resting place with all his might. However, the blade of evil's bane stood firm in its stone pedestal, and would not release itself easily into the hand of the young strategist."...

...and that's it from me.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Why is there a 30 second delay in between reporting posts?

I can understand the 10 second delay when making a new post, that prevents accidental double posting due to lag, double clicks, misclicks, or whatever the hell can happen, but why such a delay in reporting posts?

If there's stuff going down, I want to report it and I want to report it fast if need be.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Report spam is sometimes a thing that happens, especially with bots.

Gives time to nail the account before the flood.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I shouldn't be surprised by the amount of shipping going on here, especially when I see who is the one behind it all. All I can really say is that I hope this doesn't expand escalate like it did in page 6.
:4dk:
If this ship fic becomes a thing, I want to read it later.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
In other news, I deleted/had my **** deleted. I'd appreciate it if people deleted my **** from their posts.

@The Soulless One, @ Elezir Elezir if you please?

Wait, people create bots to just randomly mass report posts? Why? As a smokescreen of sorts?

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
"The silver-haired tactician took a firm grip on the fabled sword of legend, and began to pull it from its resting place with all his might. However, the blade of evil's bane stood firm in its stone pedestal, and would not release itself easily into the hand of the young strategist."...

...and that's it from me.
"Robin pondered that perhaps the dark powers of Grima coursing through his veins prevented him from wielding the legendary Master Sword. Whatever the reason, the blade budged not an inch from it's resting place."

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

*whistles nonchalantly* No, of course I haven't come across that 30-second limit before...

Seriously though, there's so many of them around here. I've worked on plenty of other sites (mostly wikis), and I've never seen as many spambots hit a single place so frequently. I'm guessing either the captcha is broken or cracked, or there's humans registering the accounts, in which case there's not much you can do (except maybe look for possible IP ranges to ban).

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
@ Moydow Moydow is now the owner of the matchup thread. Follow his orders or else I'll come back from the grave to haunt you. =V

As for me, this tactician is packing it up for the next couple of months for real. It's been tight, guys. Keep tipping scales. <3

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
@ Moydow Moydow is now the owner of the matchup thread. Follow his orders or else I'll come back from the grave to haunt you. =V

As for me, this tactician is packing it up for the next couple of months for real. It's been tight, guys. Keep tipping scales. <3
Take care and good luck!

You moving?

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I have been getting more and more into project M, and i realized just how hard it gets to play both that and Smash 4 at the same time.
They feel so different and i get so mixed up at times.
I was literally trying to L-cancel my aerials in Sm4sh :joyful:
@ Elezir Elezir

[Content to be added]

Oh boy.

BRB
Yaoi time.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

and so my reign of terror extends to yet another portion of the internet

So long, fellow tactician, and may you always remain at least three steps ahead in your future endeavours. :4robinm:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I have defeated Steven and became the Champion of Hoenn!

Onwards to the Delta Episode!

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

I'm not sure what's the cause behind your absence but, good luck to ya in what ever it is that you're doing.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

It has been an honor. May we meet again soon.

Elezir

BRB
Yaoi time.
Don't worry, we have moved the fanfic to PM:roll:
It's easier to work there, anyway, and I honestly wouldn't want to make things here discomfortable to other people. I'm sorry for making you go nuts @ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf , though I did think you were mostly joking about these, but I guess not, then:smash:

Either way, if anyone want to give opinions, do so, please.:awesome:

D

Deleted member

Lol the fanfiction may actually be happening.

I'll keep everyone posted.~

Elezir

When did you say that?
Honestly, :4robinm:x:4zelda: and :4robinf:x:4link: have as much logic as :4robinm:x:4link: and :4robinf:x:4zelda:
:roll:
I say it because none of these character we are pairing up know each other, since they are from different universes, no matter if you swap Link and Zelda around between the Robins to create same-sex or not pairings. So gender is most irrelevant thing there, at the end.

Last edited:
Top Bottom