• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Oh look! I found the welcome sign for the Link boards.

Nay, we leave that kind of thing in the Zelda's hands.:roll:
Since they are so superior, they should be able to handle Links better than us.:troll:
please, take the bait
The Link boards chews up its victims, and then spits them out like how I kill my Robi... I mean Sonic's.
you do that, I'll drop by with a matchbox and collect what's left of you later
I singlehandedly take on the entire Church of St. Garon here in the R.S.T. I walk into the Zelda Social Thread and proclaim our Social Thread is superior and I get them so angry that they have a flash raid (and we still win).

Are you all TRYING to bait me into this?

Or are you all scared of a few elfish swordboys raiding the R.S.T?

How many Z.S.T raids have be taken on and WON?

WE'RE THE R.S.T FOR <insert favored Diety here>'S SAKE! WE CAN TAKE ON ANYTHING THE SMASHBOARDS CAN THROW AT US! WE HAVE BEEN TEMPERED IN THE INFERNO OF THE SANIC OCs! WE CONSTANTLY GO TO NUCLEAR WAR OVER ST. GARON! WE FIGHT OVER OUR SHIPS MORE THAN ANYTHING! WE SHIP EACH OTHER WITH FE CHARACTERS! AND YOU FORGET: WE SLAUGHTERED EACH OTHER IN THE HUNGER GAMES 10,000 TIMES OVER! THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN'T FIGHT OFF HERE IN THE R.S.T!

WE ARE THE R.S.T! AND WE WILL TRAMPLE ALL WHO STAND IN OUR WAY!!!

Wow. This did not go where I was expecting it to.

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I singlehandedly take on the entire Church of St. Garon here in the R.S.T. I walk into the Zelda Social Thread and proclaim our Social Thread is superior and I get them so angry that they have a flash raid (and we still win).

If you really want to go oO We can help with gathering what's left of you and doing a proper funeral later, I suppose.

Nah, I was trying to bait one of the Zeldas in doing it.:troll: My intentions were obvious, though, and I was joking anyway. I don't really want anyone to go suicide there

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Or are you all scared of a few elfish swordboys raiding the R.S.T?

How many Z.S.T raids have be taken on and WON?

WE'RE THE R.S.T FOR <insert favored Diety here>'S SAKE! WE CAN TAKE ON ANYTHING THE SMASHBOARDS CAN THROW AT US!
Considering that I main Link, proclaiming automatic (and completely arbitrary) superiority over the Link boards and possibly raiding wouldn't sit well with me.

So don't.

Please.

They're a bit touchy but they just take Link's meta really seriously.

It's never a good idea to swat a hornet's nest.~

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
If you really want to go oO We can help with gathering what's left of you and doing a proper funeral later, I suppose.

Nah, I was trying to bait one of the Zeldas in doing it.:troll: My intentions were obvious, though, and I was joking anyway. I don't really want anyone to go suicide there
I edited the post. Might want to take another look into it.
Please, There more dangerous than that.

Your going to need to add a Gay picture on there.

@ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf

The Robin boards to you.
Fixed that for you. And this:

Considering that I main Link, proclaiming automatic (and completely arbitrary) superiority over the Link boards and possibly raiding wouldn't sit well with me.

So don't.

Please.

They're a bit touchy but they just take Link's meta really seriously.

It's never a good idea to swat a hornet's nest.~
Alright, alright, alright. I'll be here if you need me.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
*Sigh*

F̶̸͆̓͑ͤͫ̌̀̓̓͛̇̈́̓ͯ҉̳̠͙̫͍̲͔͕̟̞̠̞͎̥̫ͅȕ̒̓̾̊ͩͮ̓͏̳͈͙͎̞̰̝͙̭̙͡͡n̳̞̰̦͇͕͍̝̘̖͎̟̬̗͊̍͌̂̽̉̉ͦ̂̅ͩ̏ͥ̇̓̏͢ͅͅk̡̧̛͎̻͎͍̖͇͔̬̜͓͓̖̩͉̐ͮͫ́ͪͣ͛ͥ͠i̷̢̢͉̣̜ͩ̀̍ͩ̏ͦ͒͌̊̓̌͐ͬ͐̏̈́̚ͅl̙͇̮̦̱͓ͤ̌̓͋̏ͦͤ̇ͪ̄̅̚̕͝l̢̾̊̈́͐̔̅̎̉ͧ́ͧͧͬ̉̕͏̴̥͓̲̕ͅe̵ͧ̔ͧ̉ͭ̏͆̂̓ͯ͌ͬͮ̈ͪ̒̓͊ͧ҉̡҉̠̖̤͍͈͉͖̝̝̮͓̹̫̻̭̠̙ͅr̻͕̯͍̝̺̖̭̜̱͍̺͖̊ͧͮ͊̿̓͒̈̊̊̑̑̾̏̑ͦ͆̚͟͜͞s̷͒ͧͯ͛ͩ̓͊͛͛̈̑҉͟͏͚̩͉̝̲̞̹̲ͅ ̷͕̲̼̹̮͙̗̗͈̹̩̟͕ͧͭ̃͐ͩͫͬ̆͐̀ͮ́a̷͔̰̰͖͔͚̰͖̞̤̘ͮ̓ͫ̈́̀ͪ̈ͩ̿ͥͤ͂ͯ͝l̢̪̣͙̲͋ͪͦ̌̅ͤ̓͂ͭ̚ļ̷̠͚̪̤̳̱̞̲͈̖͔̘̺͚̱̗͆͌͛̊̾͛ͨ̀͌͊̇̾ͩ̑̅͋͢ͅ

In any event:
Look! It's the secondary/supporting heroine and good girl from Fire Emblem: If:

Last edited:

Elezir

@ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf , Stahp.

The Link boards aren't as chill as us or the Zelda gals. A flame war can really escalate quickly there, from what I saw, and may end in ban-hammer or something worse.

As @The Soulless One already mentioned, they take their meta seriously and mostly seem to discuss about it anyway, so let them be.

More like they will destroy EVERYTHING, if it's the first thing they do.

Bit Link is that strong to where he would crush Robin in mere seconds.
hmm....Link and Robin in the same phrase....

:4link:x:4robinm:?

I'd ship that. I suppose, yeah, Link could be the seme sometimes.

Oh? ah, *ahem*

Say, dear, would you like a cup of tea to calm down this testosterone? After that you could have a match with @Raziek. I'm sure he'd gladly show you some Robin moves.:troll:

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
*Sigh*

F̶̸͆̓͑ͤͫ̌̀̓̓͛̇̈́̓ͯ҉̳̠͙̫͍̲͔͕̟̞̠̞͎̥̫ͅȕ̒̓̾̊ͩͮ̓͏̳͈͙͎̞̰̝͙̭̙͡͡n̳̞̰̦͇͕͍̝̘̖͎̟̬̗͊̍͌̂̽̉̉ͦ̂̅ͩ̏ͥ̇̓̏͢ͅͅk̡̧̛͎̻͎͍̖͇͔̬̜͓͓̖̩͉̐ͮͫ́ͪͣ͛ͥ͠i̷̢̢͉̣̜ͩ̀̍ͩ̏ͦ͒͌̊̓̌͐ͬ͐̏̈́̚ͅl̙͇̮̦̱͓ͤ̌̓͋̏ͦͤ̇ͪ̄̅̚̕͝l̢̾̊̈́͐̔̅̎̉ͧ́ͧͧͬ̉̕͏̴̥͓̲̕ͅe̵ͧ̔ͧ̉ͭ̏͆̂̓ͯ͌ͬͮ̈ͪ̒̓͊ͧ҉̡҉̠̖̤͍͈͉͖̝̝̮͓̹̫̻̭̠̙ͅr̻͕̯͍̝̺̖̭̜̱͍̺͖̊ͧͮ͊̿̓͒̈̊̊̑̑̾̏̑ͦ͆̚͟͜͞s̷͒ͧͯ͛ͩ̓͊͛͛̈̑҉͟͏͚̩͉̝̲̞̹̲ͅ ̷͕̲̼̹̮͙̗̗͈̹̩̟͕ͧͭ̃͐ͩͫͬ̆͐̀ͮ́a̷͔̰̰͖͔͚̰͖̞̤̘ͮ̓ͫ̈́̀ͪ̈ͩ̿ͥͤ͂ͯ͝l̢̪̣͙̲͋ͪͦ̌̅ͤ̓͂ͭ̚ļ̷̠͚̪̤̳̱̞̲͈̖͔̘̺͚̱̗͆͌͛̊̾͛ͨ̀͌͊̇̾ͩ̑̅͋͢ͅ

funkillersall is what he said.

But just for fun, Lets have a little nerdy who would win a fight war.

Robin does not deserve to be in the same sentence with Lord Link.

@Raziek I would gladly show him Links moves, If he had a 3DS.

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Fixed that for you.

Why are you trying to kiss that Titan-Egi?

More importantly, why the heck does that SMN have Titan-Egi out in what I can only assume is Garuda Hard? Unless of course this is the very start of the fight and they haven't had a chance to swap it.
She wasn't trying to kiss it; if anything she looks thoroughly annoyed with it (for reasons I'm about to say) x)

Eheheheheh, funny story about that; we tried to fight regular Garuda.... without a tank, and we sent out Titan as a substitute. :p Because most of us don't quite have a decent armor rating, the results is what you'd expect, though I'm amazed that we got past the reckoning one time. xD

It was all in good fun.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
She wasn't trying to kiss it; if anything she looks thoroughly annoyed with it (for reasons I'm about to say) x)

Eheheheheh, funny story about that; we tried to fight regular Garuda.... without a tank, and we sent out Titan as a substitute. :p Because most of us don't quite have a decent armor rating, the results is what you'd expect, though I'm amazed that we got past the reckoning one time. xD

It was all in good fun.
Titan can tank a lot of stuff actually. If the Healer and the SMN are on top of things, Titan can hold out as well as a regular tank. Gets a little more complicated though when you have to deal with things like spike damage (Titan has a distinct lack of CDs that PLDs and WARs have), but I've lost count of how many regular dungeons I've Titan Tanked because the tank DC'd or something. Hell, I've tanked bosses with him just fine. If the SMN keeps Sustain up (and properly positions Titan to position the boss) and the Healer's on their toes, you'd be surprised what a Titan-Egi can do.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have found some wonderful Rule 63 of Lonk so that we may all experience her great feminine form and have a heterosexual ship with :4robinm: or even better a Yuri ship with :4robinf:.

I will also take the initiative and go ahead and approve it while we're on the subject.

:4robinf: X
?

approved.png

You are all so very welcome.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I have found some wonderful Rule 63 of Lonk so that we may all experience her great feminine form and have a heterosexual ship with :4robinm: or even better a Yuri ship with :4robinf:.

I will also take the initiative and go ahead and approve it while we're on the subject.

?

View attachment 53715

Got your female Link right here:

Straight from the official artwork no less!

I'd still ship her with Fem!Robin.

Last edited:

Elezir

?

View attachment 53715

Music to make it official.

Though I still prefer yaoi ;p
Welp, looks like I found a fight for @Raziek-sama without his consent:sadsheep:
Sorry.
@ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 raziek is one of our best Robin player, but not sure if he has time for random matches:roll:
Though you probably could find another people here willing to fight against you, ofc. I won't because I'm still learning Robin's meta and all, and I'm a better Ness player all around atm.
Of course, all while being respectiful :smash:

D

Deleted member

Also while using Google to search for :4link: X :4robinm: Yaoi - yes I said Yaoi - I happened upon the following amusing image for all you :4robinm: X :4lucina: fans out there.

You are all so very welcome, again.

I will report back shortly if I actually manage to find any :4link: X :4robinm: Yaoi, so stay tuned. :awesome:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

Music to make it official.

Though I still prefer yaoi ;p
Welp, looks like I found a fight for @Raziek-sama without his consent:sadsheep:
Sorry.
@ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 raziek is one of our best Robin player, but not sure if he has time for random matches:roll:
Though you probably could find another people here willing to fight against you, ofc. I won't because I'm still learning Robin's meta and all, and I'm a better Ness player all around atm.
Of course, all while being respectiful :smash:
El... El, El, El, El, El.

You're not "In Crack-Ship Space".

You LIVE in Crack-Ship Space.
Then again, so does everyone else who inhabits this Thread and Ships regularly.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@Unkown Hero There always starting one war or another.
Tagged the wrong user name Smoke. But I don't think that is the case.

Y-you started a war in the Link boards of all places?

REST IN PIECES UNKNOWN HERO
Don't worry my friend. If our Bonds are strong and stay true, then I may yet survive.

The Link boards chews up its victims, and then spits them out like how I kill my Robi... I mean Sonic's.
*glares*

hmmmmmm....

Oh look! I found the welcome sign for the Link boards.

This especially for Toon Link mains.

Yeah uh...

Don't provoke the Lonk boards.

They can be a bit touchy...
Though, it can be very fun to provoke people :p
hmm....Link and Robin in the same phrase....

:4link:x:4robinm:?

I'd ship that. I suppose, yeah, Link could be the seme sometimes.

Oh? ah, *ahem*
What about :4robinm:x:4zelda: or :4robinf:x:4link:?

Wait, what am I say?

I edited the post. Might want to take another look into it.

Fixed that for you. And this:
You're right Chapter Serf, we should have to cower in the shadow of the Link Thread. We should grab a sword AND FIGHT!

Come Chapter Serf

WE RIDE TOGETHER!!!

Maybe we should listen to @ Elezir Elezir and @The Soulless One

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Well. I think I've overstayed my welcome for the next couple days, so I'll leave with this, when it comes to shipping, there's only one thing I stand by:

D

Deleted member

Why does finding cross-game-universe yaoi have to be so haaaaaaaaaard? LOL

Ugh

Gais I'm having trouble finding :4link: X :4robinm: Yaoi.

All I could find was some stuff about Link training with his Master Sword. LOL.

Please forgive me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elezir

Why does finding cross-game-universe yaoi have to be so haaaaaaaaaard? (Lol context, *snickers*)

Ugh.

Gais I'm having trouble finding :4link: X :4robinm: Yaoi.

All I could find was some stuff about Link training with his Master Sword. LOL.

Please forgive me.
I know dear. It's alrighty.:sadsheep:
I've tried it before. No sucess, either.
The only ships you'll find :4robinm: in are :4shulk: and Chrom, mostly. maybe :4marth:/:4myfriends:, but even these are rare. Ah yes, I've found some :4robinm:/:4darkpit:, too, but all of these are from the same artist, I believe.

Well. I think I've overstayed my welcome for the next couple days, so I'll leave with this, when it comes to shipping, there's only one thing I stand by:
I prefer vikings, myself.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I know dear. It's alrighty.:sadsheep:
I've tried it before. No sucess, either.
The only ships you'll find :4robinm: in are :4shulk: and Chrom, mostly. maybe :4marth:/:4myfriends:, but even these are rare. Ah yes, I've found some :4robinm:/:4darkpit:, too, but all of these are from the same artist, I believe.

I prefer vikings, myself.

The Viking ship killed me.

Elezir

Oh no,

Also :4link: X Soren is apparently a thing.

Oooooooooooooh no.

Someone stop me before I get on a streak.

@ Elezir Elezir we will at least always have that wonderful :4robinf: and :4shulk: fic from page 6.

:awesome:

wat.
wait.
no.
I need to search.

:awesome: and look at that! These are well done fanarts! I'm not even going to ask how this pairing came to be! It almost make up for the fact that no :4link:x:4robinm: exists. almost

Oh, the infamous page 6:roll:
You know what @The Soulless One, if that kind of fanfic can freely exist, maybe we could write a :4link:x:4robinm: fanfic ourselves:happysheep:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

...Ignoring what's going on above me...

Any one with a 3DS who plays a pro Robin? I never fought a good or pro Robin before.
I can help if you like, though my Robin might not be as good on the 3DS.
I recommend that you fight @Sonic Storm and/or @False Sense as well; two of the best Robins that I fought.

If you need a Luigi, I'm always game!

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
...Ignoring what's going on above me...

I can help if you like, though my Robin might not be as good on the 3DS.
I recommend that you fight @Sonic Storm and/or @False Sense as well; two of the best Robins that I fought.

If you need a Luigi, I'm always game!
Game for any character. just give me 3 hours.

Top Bottom