• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
You should pick up Zelda if you want to make yourself sad about how bad she is
Boy, it's a raid. You're supposed to diss Robin, not Zelda.

But how can u fighT against that weakness when you expose ur "friends" firsT smh

So much for being the tactician everyone loves.
HAHAHA what a douche!!

Okay I'll go back to lurking now :^)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Nah, I've seen some impressive Zelda gameplay from Nairo, for example.
All characters have good and bad qualities in this smash, imo, which is why I think it's a pretty balanced game.
Lol I was jk cuz all of us Zelda mains always complain about how she's been on the lesser end of the tier list in every game xD Check my post, I edited it with some stuff.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Sheesh I know that Robin is the anti Sonic but leave him alone T.T
Sheesh, what kind of tactician you are?:troll:
Givin' up so early.
Man up boy. We have a war to win here:107:

I really, really wanted to play Robin but he's so slow I can't. I just can't.

Robin why are you slower than Ganondorf. y.
Well, Robin's gameplay isn't for everyone.
You manly want to punish people in matches, not rush into them.

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
*her
pls
:4robinm: might as well be irrelevant
y'all just want your waifus

I don't even know about him though, like I'm not sure if he'd be good husbando material, he gives me seke/uke vibes and I know fuh fact I'm not the only one who gets those vibes from him

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

I don't even know about him though, like I'm not sure if he'd be good husbando material, he gives me seke/uke vibes and I know fuh fact I'm not the only one who gets those vibes from him
Male Robin is a beautiful bishi idk what you're talking about. He's A+ husbando material

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Sheesh, what kind of tactician you are?:troll:
Givin' up so early.
Man up boy. We have a war to win here:107:
Oh do I never used Robin, I like him a lot but when ever I use him a small part of me slowly dies :/
It's like he's nosferatuing me.:4robinm:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Hey, being a nice guy doesn't mean Robin can't be sassy sometimes:troll:
Is thaT so?

Well, that's incredibly unfortunate that Zelda is THE queen of sass, and nobody can dethrone her. :^)

In sass: :4zelda:>>>>>>>>>>> :4robinm:
In waifu status: :4zelda:>>>>>>>>>>>>:4robinf:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Gorls, I found out how to escape Arcfire!

tumblr_mx0arrE9l11r4li6zo1_400.gif

smh even watermelon is better than Robin :^)

Elezir

I can tell you that :4robinm:x:4shulk: is becoming a thing in the yaoi community.
They mostly switch places, it seems.

Anyway, Male and Females Robins have different personalities if we go for FE:A universe.
While :4robinm: is a bit more collected, :4robinf: is more sassy.
This change in personalities is very well seen in the difference between both winning quotes in sm4sh agaisnt Lucina.
:4robinm: "I hope I didn't hurt you too much, Lucina"
:4robinf:"How can you protect your father if you can't protect yourself"
something like that :v

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Male Robin is a beautiful bishi idk what you're talking about. He's A+ husbando material
Wtf why would want to marry urself that's disgusting r u a naricisstic

See whaT you did to our gorl Ro0dbins? u tainted ha 4ever with yer white mop hair how can we ever forgive you?

Elezir

See whaT you did to our gorl Ro0dbins? u tainted ha 4ever with yer white mop hair how can we ever forgive you?

:troll:

C'mon, you can't say they don't look cute together.:cheep:

Is thaT so?

Well, that's incredibly unfortunate that Zelda is THE queen of sass, and nobody can dethrone her. :^)

In sass: :4zelda:>>>>>>>>>>> :4robinm:
In waifu status: :4zelda:>>>>>>>>>>>>:4robinf:
That's why I shall ship them together from now on:troll:
Maybe Robin will learn to be moar sassy from Zelda's fabulous sassyness

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:4myfriends:x:4shulk: is where it's at...

Or a threesome.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'm sorry, I like my men rugged and blue-haired like Ike >:U
Omg Ike is THE best husbando tho.
I can tell you that :4robinm:x:4shulk: is becoming a thing in the yaoi community.
They mostly switch places, it seems.

Anyway, Male and Females Robins have different personalities if we go for FE:A universe.
While :4robinm: is a bit more collected, :4robinf: is more sassy.
This change in personalities is very well seen in the difference between both winning quotes in sm4sh agaisnt Lucina.
:4robinm: "I hope I didn't hurt you too much, Lucina"
:4robinf:"How can you protect your father if you can't protect yourself"
something like that :v
tbh female Robin is just attempting to copy Zelda's sass. Sorry Robin, you don't have that down taunt!!!

philoz pls halp meh da R00DBINZ HAE pOLUTTED MEH!

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I don'T even see why Ro0dbin was even allowed to be in Sm4sh, I was sure Chrum and the leak were supposed to be right.

Admit it, this is what happened to poor Chrum smh we miss you blue babu :^(

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky

That's why I shall ship them together from now on:troll:
Maybe Robin will learn to be moar sassy from Zelda's fabulous sassyness
I mean like, if you're into incest then yeah I guess they're pretty cute.

Edit: I mean they look like brother and sister xD

Last edited:

Elezir

I mean like, if you're into incest then yeah I guess they're pretty cute.
Incest is between two blood related people.
As far as I know, Robin is, literally, the same person.
So self incest would be a better word.

Doesn't mean I can't ship.

Even better! :D

:4myfriends:x:4shulk:x:4link: LESS GO RELEVANT & HIGH TIER HUSBANDOS
You are trying too hard, dear:troll: What I said earlier still qualifies.
In the yaoi world no pretty boys are safe.
Either way, people already ship :4myfriends:x:4marth: and :4ganondorf:x:4link:.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I really, really wanted to play Robin but he's so slow I can't. I just can't.

Robin why are you slower than Ganondorf. y.
Who needs speed when you can break the infidels' backs with your bare hands~?

Admittedly that threw me off Robin at first as well. Then I realised how much I love defensive zoners and just got into it. Good times. :3

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur

Here's a nice bit of info about Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or actual behavior), an overwhelming need for admiration, and usually a complete lack of empathy toward others. People with this disorder often believe they are of primary importance in everybody’s life or to anyone they meet. While this pattern of behavior may be appropriate for a king in 16th Century England, it is generally considered inappropriate for most ordinary people today.

People with narcissistic personality disorder often display snobbish, disdainful, or patronizing attitudes. For example, an individual with this disorder may complain about a clumsy waiter’s “rudeness” or “stupidity” or conclude a medical evaluation with a condescending evaluation of the physician.

In laypeople terms, someone with this disorder may be described simply as a “narcissist” or as someone with “narcissism.” Both of these terms generally refer to someone with narcissistic personality disorder.

A personality disorder is an enduring pattern of inner experience and behavior that deviates from the norm of the individual’s culture. The pattern is seen in two or more of the following areas: cognition; affect; interpersonal functioning; or impulse control. The enduring pattern is inflexible and pervasive across a broad range of personal and social situations. It typically leads to significant distress or impairment in social, work or other areas of functioning. The pattern is stable and of long duration, and its onset can be traced back to early adulthood or adolescence.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

• Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
  • Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • Believes that he or she is “special” and uniqueand can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
  • Requires excessive admiration
  • Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
  • Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
  • Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
  • Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
  • Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Because personality disorders describe long-standing and enduring patterns of behavior, are most often diagnosed in adulthood. It is uncommon for them to be diagnosed in childhood or adolescence, because a child or teen is under constant development, personality changes and maturation. However, if it is diagnosed in a child or teen, the features must have been present for at least 1 year.

Narcissistic personality disorder is more prevalent in males than females, and is thought to occur in up to 6.2 percent of the general population.

Like most personality disorders, narcissistic personality disorder typically will decrease in intensity with age, with many people experiencing few of the most extreme symptoms by the time they are in the 40s or 50s

How is Narcissistic Personality Disorder Diagnosed?
Personality disorders such as narcissistic personality disorder are typically diagnosed by a trained mental health professional, such as a psychologist or psychiatrist. Family physicians and general practitioners are generally not trained or well-equipped to make this type of psychological diagnosis. So while you can initially consult a family physician about this problem, they should refer you to a mental health professional for diagnosis and treatment. There are no laboratory, blood or genetic tests that are used to diagnose personality disorder.

Many people with narcissistic personality disorder don’t seek out treatment. People with personality disorders, in general, do not often seek out treatment until the disorder starts to significantly interfere or otherwise impact a person’s life. This most often happens when a person’s coping resources are stretched too thin to deal with stress or other life events.

A diagnosis for narcissistic personality disorder is made by a mental health professional comparing your symptoms and life history with those listed here. They will make a determination whether your symptoms meet the criteria necessary for a personality disorder diagnosis.

Causes of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Researchers today don’t know what causes narcissistic personality disorder. There are many theories, however, about the possible causes of narcissistic personality disorder. Most professionals subscribe to a biopsychosocial model of causation — that is, the causes of are likely due to biological and genetic factors, social factors (such as how a person interacts in their early development with their family and friends and other children), and psychological factors (the individual’s personality and temperament, shaped by their environment and learned coping skills to deal with stress). This suggests that no single factor is responsible — rather, it is the complex and likely intertwined nature of all three factors that are important. If a person has this personality disorder, research suggests that there is a slightly increased risk for this disorder to be “passed down” to their children.

Treatment of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Treatment of narcissistic personality disorder typically involves long-term psychotherapy with a therapist that has experience in treating this kind of personality disorder. Medications may also be prescribed to help with specific troubling and debilitating symptoms.

I'm sorry, was that too long?

Yes, that's how fighting Robin feels like.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
"Time to tip the scales!"
<dear god no>

Last edited by a moderator:

Elezir

Here's a nice bit of info about Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or actual behavior), an overwhelming need for admiration, and usually a complete lack of empathy toward others. People with this disorder often believe they are of primary importance in everybody’s life or to anyone they meet. While this pattern of behavior may be appropriate for a king in 16th Century England, it is generally considered inappropriate for most ordinary people today.

People with narcissistic personality disorder often display snobbish, disdainful, or patronizing attitudes. For example, an individual with this disorder may complain about a clumsy waiter’s “rudeness” or “stupidity” or conclude a medical evaluation with a condescending evaluation of the physician.

In laypeople terms, someone with this disorder may be described simply as a “narcissist” or as someone with “narcissism.” Both of these terms generally refer to someone with narcissistic personality disorder.

A personality disorder is an enduring pattern of inner experience and behavior that deviates from the norm of the individual’s culture. The pattern is seen in two or more of the following areas: cognition; affect; interpersonal functioning; or impulse control. The enduring pattern is inflexible and pervasive across a broad range of personal and social situations. It typically leads to significant distress or impairment in social, work or other areas of functioning. The pattern is stable and of long duration, and its onset can be traced back to early adulthood or adolescence.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

• Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
  • Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • Believes that he or she is “special” and uniqueand can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
  • Requires excessive admiration
  • Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
  • Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
  • Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
  • Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
  • Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Because personality disorders describe long-standing and enduring patterns of behavior, are most often diagnosed in adulthood. It is uncommon for them to be diagnosed in childhood or adolescence, because a child or teen is under constant development, personality changes and maturation. However, if it is diagnosed in a child or teen, the features must have been present for at least 1 year.

Narcissistic personality disorder is more prevalent in males than females, and is thought to occur in up to 6.2 percent of the general population.

Like most personality disorders, narcissistic personality disorder typically will decrease in intensity with age, with many people experiencing few of the most extreme symptoms by the time they are in the 40s or 50s

How is Narcissistic Personality Disorder Diagnosed?
Personality disorders such as narcissistic personality disorder are typically diagnosed by a trained mental health professional, such as a psychologist or psychiatrist. Family physicians and general practitioners are generally not trained or well-equipped to make this type of psychological diagnosis. So while you can initially consult a family physician about this problem, they should refer you to a mental health professional for diagnosis and treatment. There are no laboratory, blood or genetic tests that are used to diagnose personality disorder.

Many people with narcissistic personality disorder don’t seek out treatment. People with personality disorders, in general, do not often seek out treatment until the disorder starts to significantly interfere or otherwise impact a person’s life. This most often happens when a person’s coping resources are stretched too thin to deal with stress or other life events.

A diagnosis for narcissistic personality disorder is made by a mental health professional comparing your symptoms and life history with those listed here. They will make a determination whether your symptoms meet the criteria necessary for a personality disorder diagnosis.

Causes of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Researchers today don’t know what causes narcissistic personality disorder. There are many theories, however, about the possible causes of narcissistic personality disorder. Most professionals subscribe to a biopsychosocial model of causation — that is, the causes of are likely due to biological and genetic factors, social factors (such as how a person interacts in their early development with their family and friends and other children), and psychological factors (the individual’s personality and temperament, shaped by their environment and learned coping skills to deal with stress). This suggests that no single factor is responsible — rather, it is the complex and likely intertwined nature of all three factors that are important. If a person has this personality disorder, research suggests that there is a slightly increased risk for this disorder to be “passed down” to their children.

Treatment of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Treatment of narcissistic personality disorder typically involves long-term psychotherapy with a therapist that has experience in treating this kind of personality disorder. Medications may also be prescribed to help with specific troubling and debilitating symptoms.

I'm sorry, was that too long?

Yes, that's how fighting Robin feels like.

I'm kinda happy I got to use this meme once.:troll:

Jokes aside, that's not how ship work, but I'm sure you already know that.

"Time to tip the scales!"
View attachment 43106
...Is it bad that I actually finds it very amusing?:happysheep:

Robin's so slow that I'm like
Now now...it's the third time you use this argument:troll:]
give me something new!

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
It looks like the Robins fleed the battlefield, girls.

You can claim this territory for the Queen.

Edit: Ah damn one of them is still standing.

@ Elezir Elezir Just join the Zeldas already I mean we're 100% cooler.

Last edited:
Top Bottom