• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Evil isn't so bad. When you are evil, you believe in equality, by slaughtering people no matter of race or religion.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You know what I hate more than evil things? When there are 15 users names at the bottom of the page yet no one replies for 1/2 an hour. It's annoying >:/.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
*Looks at all in the evil in the thread*

Aw Crap!!!!

*Plays song of time to stop this from ever beginning*
Phft! You guys call that evil? Pitiful.
Says the guy who made a wothless effort to stop all the evilz with weak music:troll:

On second thought, maybe you are right.
The only true evil here is the The Merc The Merc who made Hong cry.
You wicked being.

D

Deleted member

Relevant song because evil and because misanthropy and erasing the human race is cool.

Cattle Decapitation is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

Or have the lyrics if you can't handle the music.

Boop.

Evil >>>>>>>>>>>>> Good.

End of conversation.

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
Guys, save all the evulz for page six hundred and sixty six. You're being just a tad bit trigger happy. If you keep it up we won't have anything to post.
But I suppose every time is a good time for Grima time! Fell dragons and Earth Dragons represent. Followers of good can go somewhere else with their fancy blue capes. Red coats and purple robes are the best.(And let's not forget the Grimleal cloaks look fabulous)

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

"WRETCHED CHILDREN OF NAGA...YOU WILL BE DESTROYED!!!"

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I kind of agree, if we continue this, at this rate by page 666 we will have over saturated the last 60 pages with evil making it have less of an effect. Let's change the topic for a while before we worship Grima and the other evil beings. ALL HAIL GRIMA! Robin's a pretty interesting character right guys?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
...What.

*notices Hokori's avatar* What happened to Dorf patrol?!
Minatoooooo, hey!

So...truth is, I can't find the original Dorf Patrol Ganondorf avatar anywhere on my laptop :(

On another note, seems like the evil is still present in this thread. I don't know who is to blame for this...I wonder how Hong would react if she saw all this.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Sorry guys, I am turning to the good guys now because of her:
Fixed.

The only thing I could think of as I did this was "I am so dead, I am so dead, it is so wroth it, but I am so dead."

P.S: I actually really do like Tiki.

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
You guys really hate Chrom, don't you?
Not me. He's too quotable and a viable unit for me to hate him despite coming off bland at times. I was actually really happy and a bit sad during the Lucina/Robin reveal trailer as I like both Robin and Chrom. Still, it's satisyfing seeing him have a part in Robin's pair-up FS. I couldn't ask for more!

In other news...finished Marauders and The Heart of Crimea chapters today in RD. The Greil Mercenaries got their old job back. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I should be studying for my Physics exam, yet here i am having lurked this thread for 3 hours.
i gotta stop, see ya next week everyone :urg:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I should be studying for my Physics exam, yet here i am having lurked this thread for 3 hours.
i gotta stop, see ya next week everyone :urg:
Wish you the best of luck Weeman. Hope you wreck the exam like the Hawlucha in your sig.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
This thread changed from evil running rampant to cute things.

Never change, fellow Tacticians.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
OK, Robinheads. I'm off to bed.

But before I go, I leave you with this question:

The Zombie apocalypse has come. Since this is one impossibility, you are allowed your own impossibility: the ability to reach into the whatever and summon forth a character to help you fight the apocalypse. Who do you summon forth?

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
OK, Robinheads. I'm off to bed.

But before I go, I leave you with this question:

The Zombie apocalypse has come. Since this is one impossibility, you are allowed your own impossibility: the ability to reach into the whatever and summon forth a character to help you fight the apocalypse. Who do you summon forth?
Are omnipotent/near omnipotent characters allowed? If so...

Alvis, you my boy.

If not, easy.

:4lucina:

She survived a zombie apocalypse for like a decade, then figured out a way to reverse it.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
You guys really hate Chrom, don't you?
I really do love the guy, but he's just too fun to tease. :p

As a character, he's one of the more interesting lords for me, though definitely not on Ike's level in terms of character development. :4myfriends:His cute, dork moments are hilariously entertaining, and he plays the role of a supportive character really well; he's like the biggest bro of the series that I wouldn't be surprised if he was elated with the inclusion of his best bud and daughter in Smash, even over himself. I still like to poke fun at him although I do think that some overdo it.

Sorry guys, I am turning to the good guys now because of her:
She's so precious here. :3c

Hong

The Strongest
Wow. I slept for like less than ten hours and already like three pages.

If you asked me a question or something and I still have not responded, ask again so I don't have to find it.:055:

:055: <--- Looks like @AustarusIV's aquatic cousin.

Top Bottom