• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Well, we may soon know who the new FE rep is. And by soon I mean about a month. But it's E3, so we'll probably get 2+ Newcomers.

IronFish

Smash Ace
Well, we may soon know who the new FE rep is. And by soon I mean about a month. But it's E3, so we'll probably get 2+ Newcomers.
This is probably the case, Sakurai has been doing surprise choices so far, so I think Robin is likely just because he would be a surprise

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
This is probably the case, Sakurai has been doing surprise choices so far, so I think Robin is likely just because he would be a surprise
Robin would not be all that surprising, considering that he is one of the main characters of Awakening.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Oh yeah, there's that Gematsu leak that featured Chrom. Mind you, it's the same one that corectly predicted WFT and the Villager.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Robin wouldn't really be a surprise (especially to us). Chrom just seems the more likely choice to the fandom (which doesn't matter one bit), myself included. Most people put Lucina above Robin too, it seems.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Really, Robin is more relevant to Awakening than Chrom is. I wouldn't be all that surprised if he made it rather than Chrom. But of course I'd be overloaded with hype.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I see it very likely for FE to have three reps this time. Marth, Chrom and Robin is what I want to see. I don't mind seeing Pokemon and FE veterans go away because this series has many more unique characters to replace them. Although I do see a chance that Sakurai will bring back Ike, but it's not as great as Chroms chances of being added in my opinion.

#ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife #NintendoRedirect #SaveMiiverse

D

Deleted member

I have recently thought about a good discussion topic :

If you were living actually as you are into the Fire Emblem Awakening universe, instead of Robin in the role of the shepherds' Tactician, which character of your opposite gender would you marry with ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger

If you were living actually as you are into the Fire Emblem Awakening universe, instead of Robin in the role of the shepherds' Tactician, which character of your opposite gender would you marry with ?
Chrom. They forced me to marry him in the game, so I would probably be forced into marrying him in the Fire Emblem Awakening universe anyways.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

Maybe Cordelia. I might prefer Lucina, but at the same time, I don't think I would feel comfortable courting the future child of a close friend. That's just... so strange...

Though, I do have to wonder if this is really proper discussion for this particular thread.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.

What an odd question. Probably Cordelia.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Oh yeah, there's that Gematsu leak that featured Chrom. Mind you, it's the same one that corectly predicted WFT and the Villager.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't buy that leak at all. Even if the first E3 one were legitimate, whoever runs Gematsu had every reason *cough* website traffic *cough* to pull a fake leak out of his arse before the Smash direct.

Last edited:

Tetraplex

Smash Cadet
I would so much rather have Robin for Sm4sh than Chrom. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure - something - can be done with the new blue-haired sword guy, but honestly keeping Ike and adding Robin would be a nice change of pace, and the precedent is there with Lucario returning. I would prefer it be female Robin, though it might be bias on my part having played her...

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

I love Anna, but Olivia fits my character right at the bill.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404

Cordelia was my wife in my first playthrough and I really liked her, so yeah she would be the one I'd marry.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589

Sully, because girls should kick ass and take names.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't buy that leak at all. Even if the first E3 one were legitimate, whoever runs Gematsu had every reason *cough* website traffic *cough* to pull a fake leak out of his arse before the Smash direct.
I don't even buy the first leak, so I sure as **** don't buy one that predicted an "XY Pokemon." That screams BS.

I would so much rather have Robin for Sm4sh than Chrom. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure - something - can be done with the new blue-haired sword guy, but honestly keeping Ike and adding Robin would be a nice change of pace, and the precedent is there with Lucario returning. I would prefer it be female Robin, though it might be bias on my part having played her...
I would imagine Robin would get alternate gender costumes if playable, like Wii Fit (and likely like Villager as well).

Why doesn't the game allow her to marry Chrom anyway? Is there an actual reason or was it made so purely for random romantic drama?
I figured the game developers ran out of time. Like why Say'ri can't bear children.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Keep in mind that Nowi is half human and half Manakete, so it apparently works.
Well, Tiki is just so important to the plot of Fire Emblem as a whole. It would be weird to give her a child with some random character (weird enough that she can be Morgan's mother).

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Sully, because girls should kick *** and take names.

I don't even buy the first leak, so I sure as **** don't buy one that predicted an "XY Pokemon." That screams BS.

I would imagine Robin would get alternate gender costumes if playable, like Wii Fit (and likely like Villager as well).

I figured the game developers ran out of time. Like why Say'ri can't bear children.
sullys mine.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428

Tiki. The only bad thing about her is that she can't learn Galeforce for the convenient Team-Up. I also like story implication that
the good side of grima ends up marrying Naga's descendent.
Though I have to admit that there's probably other options that are better developed romanticly, but then again, four support conversations isn't exactly a lot of time to do stuff like that for any character.

As for the leaks, I don't inform myself about those and just keep on waiting for announcements from the Smash 4 website/Nintendo Directs.

Last edited:

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
What kind of tactician sends in only a dozen soldiers into battle against an army three times as big. Wind tome should work like FLUDD. I'm hoping this time FLUDD like moves will actually be useful this time. Robin would be a good choice for a push back move like this, I see this as a possibility for Robin and I hope they only kept FLUDD so they could improve it.

Morbi

Scavenger
What kind of tactician sends in only a dozen soldiers into battle against an army three times as big. Wind tome should work like FLUDD. I'm hoping this time FLUDD like moves will actually be useful this time. Robin would be a good choice for a push back move like this, I see this as a possibility for Robin and I hope they only kept FLUDD so they could improve it.
The Wind Tome could also work like the Tree from Dreamland.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
The Wind Tome could also work like the Tree from Dreamland.
If it's not strong enough to push you far then it'll suck. It should take as long to charge up as Warios fart and push you back a little more than Kyogre in brawl.

Top Bottom