• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
I married because I think :4robinm: is the one person who could truly bring :4lucina: happiness after the game is over. And she looks hot in a yukata. And aether!Morgan.

New Game + should have been a thing. At least the DLC maps are well made.
Well its not like you can marry off any of the Einherjer right? e.e I really find it hard to find enough males for the amount of cool female characters this game has... Another reason why i propably will never start a game with F!MU except for maybe grinding all the different supports. Oh well i should soon have finished downloading all teh maps.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well its not like you can marry off any of the Einherjer right? e.e I really find it hard to find enough males for the amount of cool female characters this game has... Another reason why i propably will never start a game with F!MU except for maybe grinding all the different supports. Oh well i should soon have finished downloading all teh maps.
You can't.

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
You can't.
Thats what i said. Really annoying. The 1st gen males I even want to pair up with someone are Chrom, Gaius, Lon'qu, Ricken and Henry (+M!MU). The female 1st gen i want to pair up are : Zelcher (Cherche i think in english), Lucina, Cordelia,Tharja,Panne,Flavia, Nowi, Olivia, Maribelle. Sully and Sumia also aren't bad, and I'm excluding Tiki and Say'ri only for the fact their Supportconvos are basically nonexistant. You see my problem?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That's how you marry :)
Indeed! I wish they showed Chrom's reaction to that so badly. Also, the fact there are no :4robinf: x Walhart fics on Fanfiction.net angers me so much.
:4robinf:: "I want you to conquer me, Walhart!"
*Symbol crash*

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Indeed! I wish they showed Chrom's reaction to that so badly. Also, the fact there are no :4robinf: x Walhart fics on Fanfiction.net angers me so much.
:4robinf:: "I want you to conquer me, Walhart!"
*Symbol crash*
You could always make it yourself ;)

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I personally am dying for Robin customization. I can see a green explore for Mark, and a blue, and a red, just because teams, but I don't know if I really see them recoloring the hair or the robes. Maybe both?

Hong

The Strongest
Whenever you accidentally double post on the Robin forum, I have your back.

I must have an astronomically high Def stat and Dual Guard+.:4robinf:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
:4lucina: jokes about :4robinf: not having "tied the knot" with Chrom, despite apparently being so close together, in her supports with M!Morgan (who isn't her brother).

:4lucina: accuses :4robinf: of trying to seduce Chrom from his beloved wife, subsequently calling her a harpy in their supports.

Buh...?

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Oh look Robin is in Smash!... why can't i just get over it and stop watching that trailer daily, i gotz workz to dooz :urg:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
:4lucina: jokes about :4robinf: not having "tied the knot" with Chrom, despite apparently being so close together, in her supports with M!Morgan (who isn't her brother).

:4lucina: accuses :4robinf: of trying to seduce Chrom from his beloved wife, subsequently calling her a harpy in their supports.

Buh...?
I just started watching the support between Lucina and Male Morgan, and I noticed that Morgan starts off their support in the exact same way Male Robin starts off proposing to Lucina.

Folt

Smash Ace

Buh...?
Lucina's best supports.:grin:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
That awful moment when you realize you haven't gotten notifications from this thread in a while, something must be up. Then it turns out you're like four pages behind. Sigh.

Just got a customized notebook today that I designed to look like a Wind Tome as best as possible. Sure, it has spirals and the pages are blank, but still, it means the Robin cosplay is nearly complete. Only need boots and gloves and it's done.

Hong

The Strongest
No Awakening pairing is better than :4robinf:x:4robinf:, though I'll also accept :4robinm:x:4robinm: or dare I say... :4robinf:x:4robinm:.

LucinaxRobin/LucinaxMorgan is cute, though.

Hong

The Strongest

On a (thankfully) different subject, I must say the Assassin class (Lethality aside) feels rather underwhelming for the post game.

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
On another note (lets get out of this terrain before mods happen), am i the only one that thinks Morgan having basically the anti-thesis to Robins sentence "Time to tip the scales" is pure GENIUS ?

On a (thankfully) different subject, I must say the Assassin class (Lethality aside) feels rather underwhelming for the post game.
Good thing I haven't played post game on my first save then, because i had 3 Assasins running around : Gaius, Yarne and Anna. (But wouldn'T a galeforce assasin still be powerful?)

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
On another note (lets get out of this terrain before mods happen), am i the only one that thinks Morgan having basically the anthi-thesis to Robins sentence "Time to tip the scales" is pure GENIUS ?
What quote was that?

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
What quote was that?
"Time to even the odds!"

I don't think they are particularly bad but they aren't great either. I end up having one or two units go through the class just to get lethality or because they went through thief to get lockpick before.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
I don't think they are particularly bad but aren't great either. I end up having one or two units go through the class just to get lethality or because they went through thief to get lockpick before.
Likewise. Not that Trickster is bad, but it's very specific in function, so Assassin is going to be the default if you have gone down the Thief route for that lovely Lockpick and +1 Move benefit.

For the post game, a combat class with basic Str and 31 base Def kind of sucks against decked out enemies with maximum stats. For a ground fighter, I prefer the Hero for women and Dread Fighter for men. If I want to use bows, I rather go Sniper for that game-breaking Long Bow.
(But wouldn'T a galeforce assasin still be powerful?)
Everything they can do, another class can do better.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Frankly, I've never felt the whole intensity of assassins to be that overwhelming since Jaffar.

Especially since he had that cutscene of executing a spy. Gosh dang, that was intense.

After that, if I have the option I prefer rogues and swordmasters. Always.

Last edited:
Top Bottom