• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Reginleif

Smash Ace
Honestly can't wait to play as Robin. S/He's getting SO much attention and her/his popularity in the game will SKYROCKET and before you know it Fire Emblem will be a Nintendo classic. And honestly LOVE the fact that Robin is included as both FEMALE and MALE... It's brilliant.

Hong

The Strongest
...I'm so glad we finally have a Fire Emblem character who's down-B isn't Counter.

(We all know Chrom's would've been.)

And the funny thing is that Lucina still couldn't learn Counter, (I think. Isn't it Warrior only, and that's a male class?) and Robin is literally the only playable FE character that can at some point learn Counter, and he doesn't have it. (Halle-****ing-luiah.) I just find it kinda funny, and neat.
It's another example of why I hate following tradition for the sake of following tradition.

I get it. Counter reflects the mechanics of Fire Emblem, where a unit will counter a unit that has just attacked them, granted the aggressor is in range and they victim survived.

And yes, it makes sense for Marth and Ike. They are masters of close-quarters combat. In their design, they use Counter, exceptional grab reach and a disjointed hitbox in conjunction to control their enemy within their effective range. Counter is used maybe once every five sets, sure, but the intent makes sense.

Counter has no business being on Robin. She is fair in close-quarters, but that's not her area of expertise.

Last edited:

Reginleif

Smash Ace
It's another example of why I hate following tradition for the sake of follow tradition.

I get it. Counter reflects the mechanics of Fire Emblem, where a unit will counter a unit that has just attacked them, granted the aggressor is in range and they victim survived.

And yes, it makes sense for Marth and Ike. They are masters of close-quarters combat. In their design, they use Counter, exceptional grab reach and a disjointed hitbox in conjunction to control their enemy within their effective range. Counter is used maybe once every five sets, sure, but the intent makes sense.

Counter has no business being on Robin. She is fair in close-quarters, but that's not her area of expertise.
Robin using Counter? Waste of a skill slot.

This is the only skillset he needs.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Not sure if this was posted yet: http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=121384840&postcount=8201

It's a Famitsu article with Sakurai explaining a lot of stuff, like mentioning how the tomes and the Levin Sword "quickly" regenerate. I guess most of us was right in assuming they respawn fast. Unless that's a mistranslation. I'll post the text:

Originally Posted by Masahiro Sakurai

We've just announced two new characters who will be joining the fray in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U. One is Robin, the avatar from Fire Emblem: Awakening, and the other is Lucina, a swordswoman who plays an important role in the same title. I'll skip over the details.
"What? Not Chrom!?" I suspect a lot of you will ask. Of course, Chrom is quite popular, being the protagonist of FE:A and all. However, I chose Robin and Lucina, and I will elaborate on my reasoning.
Robin appears in the game as a Tactician and functions much like a Mystic Knight (note: FF terminology, but equivalent to magic swordsman). I thought to utilize his all-around nature by assigning swordplay to his Smash attacks and magic tomes to his special attacks--that is, allow him to use magic.
His neutral special is thunder magic that grows stronger the larger you charge it. He uses fire magic for his side special, and wind magic for recovery as his up special. Although Robin doesn't use dark magic in FE:A, I decided to assign it as his down special. It isn't the first time I've given moves to a character that they don't use in their respective game in order to capture certain aspects of the original title.
I also implemented the system used in FE:A, in which tomes break after overuse. Likewise, I included a similar system for the Levin Sword, which breaks after a certain number of uses. However, both the tomes and the Levin Sword will quickly regenerate after a set period of time.
Lucina uses the same techniques as Marth, a fighter with whom I'm sure most of you are already familiar. I even went so far as to make their strength, speed, and special attacks almost identical.
However, what sets Lucina apart is the fact that the strength of her attacks is uniform along the blade. Marth's playstyle emulates the elegant swordplay of a fencer by dealing more damage when he strikes with the tip of his blade, but the damage Lucina deals is evened out. Thus, I think that Lucina will be much easier than Marth for novice players to play with.
I played all the way through FE:A and really wanted to include a character from that rich cast in Smash Bros. Naturally, I considered adding Chrom to the roster, but the decision wasn't easy by any means.
At the end of the day, Chrom would just end up being another plain-old sword-wielder like Marth and Ike. Compared with other characters, he lacks any unique characteristics.
Conversely, when the idea of including Robin came to mind, conceiving the character was so easy that I immediately saw how it would work. From standards to specials, grabs to throws, all aspects of his moveset just fell into place. Not only did he possess characteristics unlike other fighters, but he also captured the essence of the Fire Emblem series. It was perfect!
In the end, if a game isn't fun, then there's no point. Of course, it would be really easy to make a game by churning out a ton of similar characters, but that's not how I produce games.
Initially, I had considered including Lucina as one of Marth's alternate costumes. After all, she has a close relationship with him in FE:A. In such cases, even if two characters' names and voices differ, as long as they function the same way, I assign them as alternate costumes. The Wii Fit Trainers, Villagers, and Robin are examples of this setup.
However, even though Lucina shares her physical stats and techniques with Marth, the characteristics of their attacks differ. When two such similar characters function in an even slightly different manner, I give them a separate spot on the roster since that will affect battle records and whatnot. In that sense, you could say she was very lucky to join the fray!

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
It would've been cool to see if Robin summoned any character from Awakening at random. So along with Chrom we could've had Frederick, Lissa, Donnel, Tharja, Cordelia, Gaius, or *voice breaks* Anna. Still that's about 50 characters so it may be asking for too much.
Something referring to Grima would've been cool too but maybe we'll get a boss out of him. Perhaps have the giant Grima dragon attack but you can only damage it by attacking a little Grima-Robin that's floating around and attacking separately. Or is that too hectic?

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
It would've been cool to see if Robin summoned any character from Awakening at random. So along with Chrom we could've had Frederick, Lissa, Donnel, Tharja, Cordelia, Gaius, or *voice breaks* Anna. Still that's about 50 characters so it may be asking for too much.
Something referring to Grima would've been cool too but maybe we'll get a boss out of him. Perhaps have the giant Grima dragon attack but you can only damage it by attacking a little Grima-Robin that's floating around and attacking separately. Or is that too hectic?
I think it was Chrom because Robin and Chrom have such a close connection. It makes the most logical explanation, and Chrom still gets a cameo in Smash and gets to help out, as well. Making it like that would take a ton of extra work, so it isn't exactly plausible (especially since these are HD models).

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I think it was Chrom because Robin and Chrom have such a close connection. It makes the most logical explanation, and Chrom still gets a cameo in Smash and gets to help out, as well. Making it like that would take a ton of extra work, so it isn't exactly plausible (especially since these are HD models).
Oh yeah there's no doubt about them having such a close friendship (or relationship if you had Female Robin marry him).

Also having them make 50 different models for one Final Smash would indeed have been too much work. It would've been neat though. Still fine as it is.

Just look at that detail.

Hong

The Strongest
I think Ephraim would make for a great addition to the next Smash game.

A lance-wielder has a lot to offer. and an excuse for more Sacred Stones music is always a good one.

Neoleo21

Smash Apprentice
Here's' what I think, Robin will likely start out with the levin sword and a full set of tomes that have their own durabilities. The levin Sword is tied to aerials and smashes and requires an additional input to consume one durability and activate the electrical damage. After all the durability usage is gone, Robin will automatically switch to the bronze sword while the Levin sword recharges and once it finishes doing so, robin will automatically switch seamlessly. The durability rule also applies to all the tomes which have their own number of uses. Instead of switching tomes when durability runs out, the tome/special move will become unusable until it recharges. In the case of Elwind once, you run out of uses you will not be able to use the special move to recover, though it does look like a solid recovery option, however, once it finishes the recharge, it will become usable again to recover. Overall, when robin has his special moves, he's REALLY scary because, they look to have abnormally high hit stun and lock down properties given how SDI works in this game. and the levin sword looks to have great ko potential. The ability to heal with nosferatu is a nice way to keep robin alive a little longer so he can potentially recharge the other special moves and the levin sword. His F-air has a TON of range and covers the bottom. Arc fire and Thunder (with arc thunder charged) will be the most common special moves used to lock down the opponent, while nosferatu will be used occasionally with said lock down to keep robin alive and help the recharge time, Elwind is strictly recovery usage given its apparent little usage on stage and importance to recovery. Also it appears what tome robin used last will influence his jab combo with a strong single hit fire ball used with the fire tome or a wind infinite with finisher with the elwind tome in the reveal trailer. The levin sword will only consume usage with smash attacks and using the c-stick twice in the air for a given sword based aerial (one to use the aerial, the other to activate the levin sword) as given by a picture of the day.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
I should probably introduce myself.

I'm Backgammon. No pronouns, please.

I've been playing Smash avidly since I was very young and always thoroughly enjoyed it, no matter what game I play, be it Project M, Brawl, Melee or 64.

I've been getting into competitive Smash only recently (2 months), but I still manage to get a respectable way at my local Project M and Melee weeklies. (Loser's Semis, most of the time.)

In terms of game preference, I really enjoyed Brawl. Mostly because the game (when you're not playing as MK) is based around mind games, and while it may not be fun to watch (I still think it is), it certainly is to play. I also despise the backlash that Brawl got from Melee fanboys for not being Melee. It's the ultimate insult. I get where they're coming from, but it's getting to the point where it's bordering on madness. I don't mind the people that only play Melee, as long as they don't shove it in my face.

I first got Fire Emblem because of my love of turn based strategy games. I then got all of them.
I heavily ship a lot of the "heavily implied, but not outright stated" pairings present in all of the games. (Lyn x Florina, Heather x Ilyana), etc.

My favourite Fire Emblem is probably Sacred Stones.
My favourite class is Soldier.

In Smash 4, I plan to main Rosalina and Robin.

Uh. Not much more to say, really. I may seem unfriendly, but I'm not, I promise. My speech just seems stiff because I really don't like talking about myself.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Man, all these people hating on PKMN Trainer's stamina mechanic because it kept them from staying as one Pokemon when they weren't even supposed to use him like that. PT players are supposed to use all 3 Pokemon as a single, cohesive team, as PT represents the gameplay itself of Pokemon (similar to how Robin's weapon decay ammo reflects Fire Emblem's actual gameplay in comparison to Marth/Roy/Ike/Lucina.) As a PKMN Trainer co-main in Brawl, it makes me sad.

I hope Robin's color alts change up the face and hair like Villager's does. It would especially make everyone happy if they could use a Robin that was as close as it can be to their in-Awakening Robin (provided you didn't just use the defaults like I probably will now that the defaults are stuck in my mind thanks to Smash Bros.)
The good thing of people not understanding how a character works is that less people play said character. If you are a hipster, that can only be a good thing, right? :troll:

Anyways, I agree with what you said about the Pokémon Trainer's mechanics. It was just complicated as hell to git gud with all three Pokémon and use them as a cohesive team.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Sakurai's interview confirms all tomes are perishable and recharge after a set time. Hopefully there will be some indicator to show it off.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
In previous games if you flick the C-Stick on the ground and simultaneously press and hold a button mapped to Attack, you normally started charging the C-Sticked Smash Attack right? Hopefully not-quite-Based Sakurai will have made it so that a C-Stick does an aerial as normal, whilst C-Stick + Attack performs a Smash Aerial.
It's also possible to "A-stick" by setting it to attack instead of smash. This way you would always get your aerials, it might not be able to do smash aerials but at least it won't waste any of your resources. The same would go for your ground game since it would do tilts instead of smashes. I'm not sure if pressing the a button and holding it down would change the tilt to an attack or not but since Robin's smashes are how he activates the levin sword, and since it seems that his specials also run off of a resource in the way of tomes, I'd say that the A-stick might be a good fit for this character, at least for those just starting off. There could be some tech that you need the C or B stick for that's a better fit for advanced players. I guess we'll find out when the game comes out.

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
My first post on this forum ever hurray!

Ehem... Moving on. The second i saw this trailer i was sure i'd be maining Robin no matter how he turns out, and from all the info that was depicted in this thread that just got more sure. Simply looks amazing...

Now, for that tome durability... I was pretty sure it was just aesthetic at first, but now that i looked at all his abilities i must say, durability will (propably) be needed for balancing reasons alone. (And yes, i saw durability was basically confirmed for tomes).

Just think about it for a second: People compared ArcFire to Ness' PKFire, and it sure does seem to work that way... Now, imagin following scenario;

Get a Grab, throw forward, follow with Arcfire, Grab him out the firepillar, throw him forward, hit a stored arcthunder/thoron (might be better with arcthunder as it seems to have less lag and longer hitstun) , grab again, throw forward, hit an arcfire... and then somewhen finish with a charged Levin Sword Smash into the pillar of flame.

I'm saying this because Ness could do that: lock up a guy in his PKF for a bit and grab him out of that to get a throw, and (depending on the percent) locking the enemy down with PKF again. So Robins throws better throw out of range of Elfire pretty quickly, or the lag would need to be so high you cannot follow with a grab...which is basically an impossible decision to make design wise.

Attention: I'm not saying he will be OP, I'm just saying he might be able to "chain-grab" if thats what that is called... And limited uses of his Tomes would surely prevent doing so indefinitly.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Quickly regenerating Tomes, that's nice to hear, though I wasn't worried to begin with.

Ehem... Moving on. The second i saw this trailer i was sure i'd be maining Robin no matter how he turns out, and from all the info that was depicted in this thread that just got more sure. Simply looks amazing...

Now, for that tome durability... I was pretty sure it was just aesthetic at first, but now that i looked at all his abilities i must say, durability will (propably) be needed for balancing reasons alone. (And yes, i saw durability was basically confirmed for tomes).

Just think about it for a second: People compared ArcFire to Ness' PKFire, and it sure does seem to work that way... Now, imagin following scenario;

Get a Grab, throw forward, follow with Arcfire, Grab him out the firepillar, throw him forward, hit a stored arcthunder/thoron (might be better with arcthunder as it seems to have less lag and longer hitstun) , grab again, throw forward, hit an arcfire... and then somewhen finish with a charged Levin Sword Smash into the pillar of flame.

I'm saying this because Ness could do that: lock up a guy in his PKF for a bit and grab him out of that to get a throw, and (depending on the percent) locking the enemy down with PKF again. So Robins throws better throw out of range of Elfire pretty quickly, or the lag would need to be so high you cannot follow with a grab...which is basically an impossible decision to make design wise.

Attention: I'm not saying he will be OP, I'm just saying he might be able to "chain-grab" if thats what that is called... And limited uses of his Tomes would surely prevent doing so indefinitly.
That chain grab sounds really nice. I'd do that with Ness in Project M a lot. And welcome to Smashboards. :D

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
That's probably a trick of the camera angle.
I don't think so? The spaceship in the background looks like it's on the horizon line, which puts Robin at a diagonal. That being said, his animation there looks quite different than his standard up special animation; perhaps this is an aerial attack.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I think we also have to consider custom attributes as well.

We know that you can customize characters to have more speed or more power or more knockback resistance. If there's an attribute that can increase jump height at the expense of power, that should help Robin in the long run, since he can double jump high and have a better chance to get back onstage without wasting an Elwind use, and the only thing he'd suffer for that would be waiting for the KO with Levin Fair or Thoron just a bit longer.

samsparta21

Smash Ace
Don't know if this has been posted yet
We've just announced two new characters who will be joining the fray in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U. One is Robin, the avatar from Fire Emblem: Awakening, and the other is Lucina, a swordswoman who plays an important role in the same title. I'll skip over the details.
"What? Not Chrom!?" I suspect a lot of you will ask. Of course, Chrom is quite popular, being the protagonist of FE:A and all. However, I chose Robin and Lucina, and I will elaborate on my reasoning.
Robin appears in the game as a Tactician and functions much like a Mystic Knight (note: FF terminology, but equivalent to magic swordsman). I thought to utilize his all-around nature by assigning swordplay to his Smash attacks and magic tomes to his special attacks--that is, allow him to use magic.
His neutral special is thunder magic that grows stronger the larger you charge it. He uses fire magic for his side special, and wind magic for recovery as his up special. Although Robin doesn't use dark magic in FE:A, I decided to assign it as his down special. It isn't the first time I've given moves to a character that they don't use in their respective game in order to capture certain aspects of the original title.
I also implemented the system used in FE:A, in which tomes break after overuse. Likewise, I included a similar system for the Levin Sword, which breaks after a certain number of uses. However, both the tomes and the Levin Sword will quickly regenerate after a set period of time.
Lucina uses the same techniques as Marth, a fighter with whom I'm sure most of you are already familiar. I even went so far as to make their strength, speed, and special attacks almost identical.
However, what sets Lucina apart is the fact that the strength of her attacks is uniform along the blade. Marth's playstyle emulates the elegant swordplay of a fencer by dealing more damage when he strikes with the tip of his blade, but the damage Lucina deals is evened out. Thus, I think that Lucina will be much easier than Marth for novice players to play with.
I played all the way through FE:A and really wanted to include a character from that rich cast in Smash Bros. Naturally, I considered adding Chrom to the roster, but the decision wasn't easy by any means.
At the end of the day, Chrom would just end up being another plain-old sword-wielder like Marth and Ike. Compared with other characters, he lacks any unique characteristics.
Conversely, when the idea of including Robin came to mind, conceiving the character was so easy that I immediately saw how it would work. From standards to specials, grabs to throws, all aspects of his moveset just fell into place. Not only did he possess characteristics unlike other fighters, but he also captured the essence of the Fire Emblem series. It was perfect!
In the end, if a game isn't fun, then there's no point. Of course, it would be really easy to make a game by churning out a ton of similar characters, but that's not how I produce games.
Initially, I had considered including Lucina as one of Marth's alternate costumes. After all, she has a close relationship with him in FE:A. In such cases, even if two characters' names and voices differ, as long as they function the same way, I assign them as alternate costumes. The Wii Fit Trainers, Villagers, and Robin are examples of this setup.
However, even though Lucina shares her physical stats and techniques with Marth, the characteristics of their attacks differ. When two such similar characters function in an even slightly different manner, I give them a separate spot on the roster since that will affect battle records and whatnot. In that sense, you could say she was very lucky to join the fray!

WakerofWinds

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sydrael
3DS FC
4699-5989-8229
Rosalina definitely looks to be the next-most complicated character in the game currently, which is why it's between her and Robin for me, too.

Okay but TWEWY has the best shortened name of all time. Also it's really fun.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

That actually sounds pretty dope! I wouldn't mind that combo working at low percents I think the El Fire's last hit could may have a finisher that has increased knockback. so you can't follow up with another grab.

Look how the Villager is launched at the end of being hit by El Fire.

I'm also curious to see his customizable moves.

Also i made a video on the scans.

Last edited:

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice
Maybe Robin gets a replacement set of Specials? Nothing big just things that get the job done.
Doubt it but I'm just throwing out ideas.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Maybe Robin gets a replacement set of Specials? Nothing big just things that get the job done.
Doubt it but I'm just throwing out ideas.
Nah, probably not, Robin just loses the specials for a short while. They regenerate quickly, keep that in mind, you just need to carefully balance them so you don't end up without something you really need.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
I'm super curious to see what customization options Robin will get. Nosferatu especially. I can imagine that, instead of holding down B, you tap it, and it charges for a second, and makes a dark purple explosion, does good knockback and heals you a bit.

Reila

Which Fire Emblem games exactly are considered good by the fandom? I have played only Sacred Stones and a bit of Awakening and I liked both. I am currently playing Path of Radiance and it is also pretty good (though the 3D models are SO ugly in this game). I have seen people bashing most games in this series, including Awakening, so idk.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'm super curious to see what customization options Robin will get. Nosferatu especially. I can imagine that, instead of holding down B, you tap it, and it charges for a second, and makes a dark purple explosion, does good knockback and heals you a bit.
Well, I'm thinking the custom movesets will actually be different magics all-together, not simply changing how the magic works. Keep in mind, this still falls into the whole "only Palutena and Mii Fighter have completely different attacks." Robin's attacks would still be different thunder, wind, fire, and dark magic, they'd still have roughly the same appearance, but they can have different effects. Flux, Ruin, or Mire are good options for a different Dark Magic. Nosferatu, frankly, was the perfect one as a default, but someone might not find a use for a health drain and instead want to deal more damage.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Which Fire Emblem games exactly are considered good by the fandom? I have played only Sacred Stones and a bit of Awakening and I liked both. I am currently playing Path of Radiance and it is also pretty good (though the 3D models are SO ugly in this game). I have seen people bashing most games in this series, including Awakening, so idk.
Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Geneology of the Holy War are all great. Fire Emblem is also quite good. Of the GBA games, Sacred Stones is considered the worst, but its because its the easiest due to the ability to participate in skirmishes similar to Awakening. Awakening being easy and "cheapened" is why its bashed by diehard FE fans.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Iirc, Japan likes Genealogy of the Holy War the most overall. The west is divided between the casual crowd who like Awakening, and the devoted ones who consider FE7 god-in-game form, as the eternal Hector and Lyn Smash requests would indicate.

Meanwhile PoR and RD fans are in the middle, happy to get not get put into the spotlight as much as the others do.

Last edited:

Yodude57

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yodude57
3DS FC
3282-2513-0940
Well, I'm thinking the custom movesets will actually be different magics all-together, not simply changing how the magic works. Keep in mind, this still falls into the whole "only Palutena and Mii Fighter have completely different attacks." Robin's attacks would still be different thunder, wind, fire, and dark magic, they'd still have roughly the same appearance, but they can have different effects. Flux, Ruin, or Mire are good options for a different Dark Magic. Nosferatu, frankly, was the perfect one as a default, but someone might not find a use for a health drain and instead want to deal more damage.
That's an interesting thought... Maybe for the customizable moves for Nosferatu one heals more and the other customizable move does more damage.

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
Just posting to reinforce the notion that Smash works brilliantly as a marketing vehicle... I've been so hyped about Robin and Lucina that my boyfriend broke down and got Awakening from the eShop so he could get an introduction to the series. Also he started his first file on Lunatic without knowing anything about the mechanics; hilarity ensued. Poor Lissa.

Hong

The Strongest
Generally Path of Radiance is highly regarded by the handful of people who actually played it. In all aspects aside from presentation (audio, visual), it's a magnificent work of art.

Would be cool if they released it for 3DS so everyone could play it.

Reila

Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Geneology of the Holy War are all great. Fire Emblem is also quite good. Of the GBA games, Sacred Stones is considered the worst, but its because its the easiest due to the ability to participate in skirmishes similar to Awakening. Awakening being easy and "cheapened" is why its bashed by diehard FE fans.
I see. I don't judge games by their difficulty level, so the easiness of Sacred Stones didn't bother me.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
That's an interesting thought... Maybe for the customizable moves for Nosferatu one heals more and the other customizable move does more damage.
Well, see, what I mean is, the other ones wouldn't heal at all. Nosferatu is the only FE magic that drains life. A different dark magic wouldn't heal, but it could deal massive damage, while another one deal more knockback or something.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Nice, which brings this to mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zqHexels-8

How many of you have a favorite rendition of the main FE theme? Mine would be the arranged version of Fire Emblem 4.

^-^
It's hard to say, I love Path of Radiance's rendition of the theme because it was my first FE game (oh the nostalgia), and the powerful feels you get after finishing it. But Brawl's version is just simply wonderful, and I would love to see it return for SSB4.

Last edited:

Gigawattz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1478-3568-2454
I can easily see Ruin as being a higher power dark magic move that has no healing, since Ruin raises critical rate by an automatic 50% in the game.

Top Bottom