• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Well tomorrow I will get to do chapter 10 of Conquest.
What will I need to know going into it?
You will need to defend an area with green tiles for 11 turns from a horde of hoshidan soldiers and if an enemy unit gets to it, its an instant game over. In this chapter I would try to play carefully and consider enemy range and damage output because during my run there were a few times where I thought Nyx and Arthur would have died if it weren't for lucky missed attacks, also there will be lots of oni savages and sky knights present.

Edit: there are fire orbs and ballastas for Nyx and Niles to use but I'd only use them periodically because there will be enemy units coming from both lower left and right corners of the map.
Also, be aware that Takumi will use Dragon Vein on turn 7 or 8 to drain the moats, removing the enemy units' limit of having to cross the bridges to reach you and/or the green spaces.

Also, the archers that spawn on the right of the map CAN use the top right ballista to attack you, so have a unit puppy guard this ballista. I had Effie with a javelin equipped do it because she can tank the archer's hits as well as counterattack.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Guys I need help

I can't tell if this is real or an April fools

(Note: it's apparently an anime for Awakening)

:135:

D

Deleted member

That joke was fun while it lasted, especially to see the reactions from people who didn't know who they were. :p
Back to my old Fire Emblem avatar!

Guys I need help

An Awakening anime? I feel pretty doubtful that this is real.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
it was awesome, i want the skin back and maybe even the nameplates <3

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Guys can I get your opinion on some?

I wondering if I should get Xenoblade Chronicles 3D now or wait until after I've got and completed most of Fates?

Probably fake, but damn it'd be cool if it was real.
Yeas it would be. I think the thing for me that makes me think it's fake is that why use a different art style to the one that is used in the actual cutscenes of the game?

D

Deleted member

I really wish they had an anime about Fates or Awakening. As long as it was done right and stay true to the source material~

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
I really wish they had an anime about Fates or Awakening. As long as it was done right and stay true to the source material~
I wouldn't mind if they changed a few things. Well, not really changed, more like added stuff. I feel like both games need a lot more exposition/character development scenes. Like I totally wouldn't mind at all if Lilith got some scenes throughout a Fates anime to make up for the lack of gameplay portions that involve her. Just stuff like that.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't mind if they changed a few things. Well, not really changed, more like added stuff. I feel like both games need a lot more exposition/character development scenes. Like I totally wouldn't mind at all if Lilith got some scenes throughout a Fates anime to make up for the lack of gameplay portions that involve her. Just stuff like that.
Yeah, it would be cool if they added stuff as opposed to taking some important things out like some anime adaptations do.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
An anime based on Awakening? I'd enjoy that.

Why hasn't Nintendo done this already? I feel like there's a ridiculous amount of untapped potential in the idea.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
What about Smash?
It's just a fighting game where the biggest draw is the character roster featuring the likes of Mario and Sonic. I really don't rate the series high enough for it to even go in my top twenty. It's fun for a while but particularly with this game I found it wearing thin really quickly.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's just a fighting game where the biggest draw is the character roster featuring the likes of Mario and Sonic. I really don't rate the series high enough for it to even go in my top twenty. It's fun for a while but particularly with this game I found it wearing thin really quickly.
...WWE...?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Guys I need help

I'm sure it's fake, for a couple of reasons:

1. It's not an anime art style I'm familiar with (yeah I know, it's a crappy reason).

2. It's 3 years (4 if we go by the JP realese date) too late to warrant a tie-in imo.

3. Why do one for Awakening now when we have Fates that one could be made for?

On the other hand...

1. Awakening has been kept pretty relevant with Smash and PXZ2 giving it love.

2. It could be a fanime like what Touhou and Star Wars: TIE Fighter got. Something that was made by fans.

it was awesome, i want the skin back and maybe even the nameplates <3
I would've loved it if the staff let me keep the nameplate.

WWE went downhill for me ever since their shows became family friendly. Only times I still watch those is during WrestleMania season and that's it.
This. WWE stopped being good for me years ago.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WWE went downhill for me ever since their shows became family friendly. Only times I still watch those is during WrestleMania season and that's it.
I meant the non-2K games(the ones from THQ before it's death)

Also, WWE has actually been getting better. Shane O'Mac is back(which you probably already know), and NXT...OMG NXT...even though that's owned by WWE, it's so much better than Raw and Smackdown combined(WATCH IT!)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

For anyone who has Miitomo and wants to add me up!
This reminds me. I have a serious problem with miis,

Being that they never have the right hair style for me. It's either too long, too short or too wrong. It really annoys me.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Mr.II BEAT NAIRO AT POUND 6. Nairo gets 40something.

Mr. II then unfortunately gets 0-2'd by MVD's Diddy

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Mr.II BEAT NAIRO AT POUND 6. Nairo gets 40something.

Mr. II then unfortunately gets 0-2'd by MVD's Diddy
With Robin I'm assuming? Regardless...
NAIRO IS A FRAUD AGH! Jk of course

Gotta work on those Diddy matchups tho :teeth:

D

Deleted member

I saw Mr. II's Robin on stream. It's by far the best Robin I have ever seen and it's impressive that he eliminated Nairo.
Shame that he got eliminated by MVD.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I meant the non-2K games(the ones from THQ before it's death)

Also, WWE has actually been getting better. Shane O'Mac is back(which you probably already know), and NXT...OMG NXT...even though that's owned by WWE, it's so much better than Raw and Smackdown combined(WATCH IT!)
Not interested. :4cloud:

Top Bottom