• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Black Lagoon it is!

This is a little more accurate methinks:

TTTTTsd TTTTTsd If youre looking for people to play, I'm available as well. I don't play Robin but I do play a pretty decent Tink and Bowser.
I'd love to! I'll update both of you guys next week on my available times! Should be good. I'm not that amazing I think but I try my best. Don't have a scene where I live so it's hard.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
5 days ago was the anniversary of the now banned Sanic OC disaster and I didnt remember, Im disappointed.

Last edited:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
5 days ago was the anniversary of the now banned Sanic OC disaster and I didnt remember, Im disappointed.
Time to revive it I guess.
I actually have an old favourite from when I played that game for the first time!

Also hi guys I am terrible at remembering to check smashboards.
I also come bearing a video from our last national of Matsushi playing:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
You know what would be great:

Illusion of Gaia and Act Raiser remakes

D

Deleted member

I haven't played Chrono Cross... I don't have a PlayStation to play the game.
Though, I have heard about how disappointing Cross was, especially in terms of characters (new ones being underdeveloped and how the old ones were handled) and how confusing the plot was.
I honestly rather have a direct sequel to Chrono Trigger or have Chrono Resurrection actually be a thing.

I think it's best if we didn't remember that...

Rastaban

Smash Rookie
You should play the first 6 Final Fantady's they're the best
I played the first one, though it was the remastered PSX version, and I never beat it. I've been meaning to just go through all of the Final Fantasy games, but haven't had much luck getting my hands on physical copies of the earlier ones.

My favorite character in that game is easily Lucca.
You have great taste. <3

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
It's been said many times, but Spongebob goes with everything.

Case in literal point:

There are two things, Smash goes well with

SpongeBob and JoJo.

Maybe South Park but it's always those two.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
It has come to my attention that some of you folks have been dissin' on his highness, our lord and savior and king of the universe, Meta Knight. This is disappointing; I expected better from you tacticians. It's clear to me that no one hear truly believes in the divine providence that is Meta Knight for what he really is. So, since many of you have become too blinded by pride to see the glory of Meta Knight, allow me to enlighten you. Let me lay down some hard truths. These are all self-evident facts of life.

1. Meta Knight is the greatest swordsman ever to grace the confines of space-time with his existence. :4metaknight:

2. Meta Knight is the best you ever had. :4metaknight:

3. Meta Knight is king of the universe :4metaknight: (and the best you ever had).

4. Meta Knight is a better swordsman than any character on the Smash roster (or anywhere else). :4metaknight:

5. Meta Knight is the best you ever had. :4metaknight:

5.5 Meta Knight is the best Fire Emblem character. :4metaknight::4marth::4lucina::4myfriends:

6. Meta Knight is a better character than any other on the Smash roster (or anywhere else). :4metaknight:

7. Meta Knight is the most powerful being in the universe and the second most
powerful Nintendo character of all (behind Pit of course :4pit:). :4metaknight:

8. Saying anything reminiscent of or translatable as "Meta Knight is dumb" or "Meta Knight is anything less than the best you ever had" is a sin punishable by twenty-seven billion additional years in purgatory. Refusal to repent of this heresy within three seconds is punishable by eternal damnation to hell. :4darkpit::4metaknight:

9. Meta Knight is funkier than the rest. :4metaknight:

10. Meta Knight is the best you ever had (and the best you ever had) :4metaknight:

11. Meta Knight makes the spiciest salsa you'll ever taste. :4metaknight:

12. Meta Knight is Majora's Moon. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

13. Meta Knight has the fifth biggest Ty beanie baby collection in the galaxy. :4metaknight:

14. Meta Knight is the best interpretive dancer you ever had. :4metaknight::4metaknight:

15. Meta Knight is Antonio Banderas. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

16. Meta Knight won the Smash Ballot. :4metaknight:

76. Counting is irrelevant. :4diddy:(and the best you ever had)

89. Meta Knight is quite the philanthropist. :4metaknight:

57. Meta Nit hs mor swag thn u. :4metaknight:

42. Meta Knight is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. :4metaknight:

10467829471293652046290763847634319619351927123913072412357087 is a big number. :4lemmy:

63. Meta Knight is the best you ever had. :4metaknight: (and the most powerful Pokémon of all :4mewtwo:)

90. Meta Knight has acne problems. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

102. Meta Knight is a very sensitive person. :4metaknight:

38. Meta Knight is the best best you ever best. :4metaknight:

9001. Meta Knight's power level transcends all understanding. :4metaknight:

:4metaknight:. I am Meta Knight.
II. Meta Knight is your father. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

37. One does not simply kill Meta Knight. :4metaknight:

4. Meta Knight is the best you ever had. :4metaknight:

4. Meta Knight understands how you feel. :4metaknight: (it's ok...)

4. Cooking Mama: Meta Knight Edition is a thing in 2047. :4metaknight:

4. I really love this smiley. :4metaknight:

4. Meta Knight is actually Ridley. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

4. Pacman is the best you ever had. :4pacman:

4. Meta Knight has a drinking problem. That's why he wears the mask and was absent for Triple Deluxe and Rainbow Curse. :4metaknight:

4. Meta Knight wears a mask. :4metaknight:

4. Meta Knight. :4metaknight:

0. Meta Knight has been, over these past few years of his existence, quite simply as well as inexorably, the best you ever had. :4metaknight:

6. Meta Knight is Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

02. Meta Knight knows where you live. :4metaknight:

.Meta Knight is the Kwizats Haderach. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

666. Meta Knight is the embodiment of the end. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

3. Meta Knight is an amazing guitarist. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

4. Meta Knight has a certain set of skills. :4metaknight:

57. R.O.B. is the best Meta Knight ever had. :4rob::4metaknight:

5. Mii Swordfighter is alive. And still wearing a mask. :4miisword::4metaknight:

:4metaknight:. Meta Knight is the best you ever had. That's why he wears the mask. :4diddy:

:4metaknight:. :4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight:

:4metaknight:. I am Meta Knight. You killed my father. Prepare to die. :4metaknight:

:4metaknight:. You are not Meta Knight.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It has come to my attention that some of you folks have been dissin' on his highness, our lord and savior and king of the universe, Meta Knight. This is disappointing; I expected better from you tacticians. It's clear to me that no one hear truly believes in the divine providence that is Meta Knight for what he really is. So, since many of you have become too blinded by pride to see the glory of Meta Knight, allow me to enlighten you. Let me lay down some hard truths. These are all self-evident facts of life.

1. Meta Knight is the greatest swordsman ever to grace the confines of space-time with his existence. :4metaknight:

3. Meta Knight is king of the universe :4metaknight: (and the best you ever had).

4. Meta Knight is a better swordsman than any character on the Smash roster (or anywhere else). :4metaknight:

5.5 Meta Knight is the best Fire Emblem character. :4metaknight::4marth::4lucina::4myfriends:

6. Meta Knight is a better character than any other on the Smash roster (or anywhere else). :4metaknight:

8. Saying anything reminiscent of or translatable as "Meta Knight is dumb" or "Meta Knight is anything less than the best you ever had" is a sin punishable by twenty-seven billion additional years in purgatory. Refusal to repent of this heresy within three seconds is punishable by eternal damnation to hell. :4darkpit::4metaknight:

10. Meta Knight is the best you ever had (and the best you ever had) :4metaknight:

13. Meta Knight has the fifth biggest Ty beanie baby collection in the galaxy. :4metaknight:

14. Meta Knight is the best interpretive dancer you ever had. :4metaknight::4metaknight:

15. Meta Knight is Antonio Banderas. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

42. Meta Knight is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. :4metaknight:

10467829471293652046290763847634319619351927123913072412357087 is a big number. :4lemmy:

63. Meta Knight is the best you ever had. :4metaknight: (and the most powerful Pokémon of all :4mewtwo:)

4. Meta Knight has a drinking problem. That's why he wears the mask and was absent for Triple Deluxe and Rainbow Curse. :4metaknight:

0. Meta Knight has been, over these past few years of his existence, quite simply as well as inexorably, the best you ever had. :4metaknight:

6. Meta Knight is Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

.Meta Knight is the Kwizats Haderach. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

666. Meta Knight is the embodiment of the end. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

3. Meta Knight is an amazing guitarist. That's why he wears the mask. :4metaknight:

5. Mii Swordfighter is alive. And still wearing a mask. :4miisword::4metaknight:

:4metaknight:. Meta Knight is the best you ever had. That's why he wears the mask. :4diddy:

:4metaknight:. :4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight:

:4metaknight:. I am Meta Knight. You killed my father. Prepare to die. :4metaknight:

Are you making a laugh?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
That would be unwise. Page 761, Post 30426, Raz pretty much put his foot down on the Sanic OCs.Source.
Thank the heavens I wasn't involved in this dark period of the social. If I was, I would have brought the hammer down long before Raz would have.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You have great taste. <3
Thank you! Lucca's the best! :D

Better idea.
New Chrono game!
Oh man, I would love a brand new Chrono game.
Whether it's an HD remake of Chrono Trigger or it's a sequel (like Chrono Break), I would be hyped to see a brand new Chrono game. If there is a new game, I just hope the game is more like the original Chrono Trigger and has a straightforward story.

Square please.
I want it.
We all do. :(

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

I give you an A for effort for writing all that and setting a new record for the most icons I've seen in a single post.

I actually got a few smirks out of it, specifically number 15.

Somebody say booty?

That is my summoning word.
I wonder if saying this magic word still summons the king of the internet.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I just ordered a :4lucina: amiibo that's imported from Japan on Amazon with a gift card I found laying in one of my drawers.
She arrives this Friday.
I'm excited.
What should I name her?
Nothing related to "waifu" plis.

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Who else is off for thanksgiving? If it's any reasonably high number, we could probably do an RST tournament this week. We would need to contact everyone to make sure no one who's willing to participate gets left out. It may take a while to set up, so if we're doing it this week, we should start organizing soon. Just an idea.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Who else is off for thanksgiving? If it's any reasonably high number, we could probably do an RST tournament this week. We would need to contact everyone to make sure no one who's willing to participate gets left out. It may take a while to set up, so if we're doing it this week, we should start organizing soon. Just an idea.
Thanksgiving was like last month. :p

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Thanksgiving was like last month. :p
Harhar.

I don't expect everyone to be off for Thanksgiving (the one we celebrate in the U.S.). I was just throwing out that if any number of us are off, we could set up a tournament. I apologize if you aren't among those who get the week off. Again, just throwing it out. :p

Top Bottom