• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You could always bring it to a freinds house with wifi, or worst case scenario use hotel wifi
The though had crossed my mind (at least friends house) though I'm not sure if my parents would allow me to. Tho I could always go to an cafe internet hotspot and plug in there. i could make a video of me doing it. It would look silly. :p

:skull:Can:skull:you:skull:guess:skull:what:skull:my:skull:favourite:skull:time:skull:of:skull:year:skull:is:skull:.:skull:
Uh......the Festival of the Dead?

:135:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

What a day today.

The reign of the Green Tyrant (bang-bang!) has been shaken indeed.
Magicant for Wii U?

That cause Sword fighter be best Mii fighter. Tho I really hope they release a tuxedo Mii outfit. Why? Because Bow Ties that's why!

Nope. 3DS players get purty cotton candy world all to ourselves! :demon:

No bows, only ties. (Mii's keep it corporate classy)
:skull:Can:skull:you:skull:guess:skull:what:skull:my:skull:favourite:skull:time:skull:of:skull:year:skull:is:skull:.:skull:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Arbor Day! :p

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Nope. 3DS players get purty cotton candy world all to ourselves! :demon:

No bows, only ties. (Mii's keep it corporate classy)
Fine, but I at least want Arena Ferox on the Wii U version.

No, they need bow ties. Bow Ties are cool!

Also Miii Gunner loos werid

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
The though had crossed my mind (at least friends house) though I'm not sure if my parents would allow me to. Tho I could always go to an cafe internet hotspot and plug in there. i could make a video of me doing it. It would look silly. :135:
I bring my Wii U to college a lot, pretty sure if you asked permission and promised not to break it you could try it.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
RESET BOMB FOREST

I still want Arena Ferox

I bring my Wii U to college a lot, pretty sure if you asked permission and promised not to break it you could try it.
It's actually my Wii U (bought it 100% with my own money) so if it breaks I'm the only one who loses. Still. I not usre if they would say yes. I could try, but I don't think they will.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Fine, but I at least want Arena Ferox on the Wii U version.

No, they need bow ties. Bow Ties are cool!

Also Miii Gunner loos werid

Only if 3DS gets Kongo Jungle 64 and Pokémon Stadium 2!

Well then take it up with Sakurai and Nintendo, I don't design the Mii outfits! (If I did, we'd have Jin and Kazuya brawler outfits, Zhao Yun and Sora outfits for Swordfighter, and a Vile outfit for Gunner)

What looks so weird about the Mii gunner?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
@Hong your sig is spooky, do like the skeleton motif though.
That's my thing! The only Skeleton here is me!
The best thing to come from /r/fireemblem:

Judging by the American flag, I presume this Marth just before Melee's NA release, with him finally on his way to introducing himself to us Yankees.

Edit: Another page get for the Skeleton!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I still want Arena Ferox

It's actually my Wii U (bought it 100% with my own money) so if it breaks I'm the only one who loses. Still. I not usre if they would say yes. I could try, but I don't think they will.

You take Both then

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Only if 3DS gets Kongo Jungle 64 and Pokémon Stadium 2!

Well then take it up with Sakurai and Nintendo, I don't design the Mii outfits! (If I did, we'd have Jin and Kazuya brawler outfits, Zhao Yun and Sora outfits for Swordfighter, and a Vile outfit for Gunner)

What looks so weird about the Mii gunner?
2 for 1? Hardly seems fair.

Okay, I will *goes up to Sakurai* Mr Sakurai, can you please make a Mii fighter outfit that has a Bow Tie on it. Why? Cause Bow Ties are cool. Seriously tho, I would actually make a Mii outfit based of the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors. That would be amazing!

It's the brief case. It just looks....odd.

You take Both then
I'd take that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Okay, I will *goes up to Sakurai* Mr Sakurai, can you please make a Mii fighter outfit that has a Bow Tie on it. Why? Cause Bow Ties are cool. Seriously tho, I would actually make a Mii outfit based of the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors. That would be amazing!

I'd take that.

It'd give us 2 extra tournament stages and awesome levels at the same time

Last edited:

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868

just be like "hey mom hey dad can I bring my wii u to [INSERT NAME HERE]'s house so I can update my game?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
It'd give us 2 extra tournament stages and awesome levels at the same time
That's true!
just be like "hey mom hey dad can I bring my wii u to [INSERT NAME HERE]'s house so I can update my game?
Another problem is that I don't have any friends (or close enough friends) to really be able to do that. I mean, their are family friends, but I think my parents would be even more to decline then. I mean, I'll still try, but I really don't expect much.

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
That's true!

Another problem is that I don't have any friends (or close enough friends) to really be able to do that. I mean, their are family friends, but I think my parents would be even more to decline then. I mean, I'll still try, but I really don't expect much.

Next best choice would be to get a job and pay for wifi o3o

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's true!

That and I want more Viridi

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

True, but 3DS is still really hurting for tourney legal stages, so we need all the help we can get. Besides, Kongo Jungle is a classic and would fit really well right alongside Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle.

Considering the Doctor is a pacifist who uses his intellect and wit over violence to defeat his foes, I don't think they'd go for it.

Never heard of a briefcase gun?

Perfect for all of your espionage based activities!

Although I must admit, I would have liked to see them use more of a James Bond style gun, like the Walther PPK.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Why are Camelot's games' music so good.

Honestly if humanity ever develops immortality medicine, Motoi Sakuraba should have full legal right to take it first.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
True, but 3DS is still really hurting for tourney legal stages, so we need all the help we can get. Besides, Kongo Jungle is a classic and would fit really well right alongside Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle.

Considering the Doctor is a pacifist who uses his intellect and wit over violence to defeat his foes, I don't think they'd go for it.

Never heard of a briefcase gun?

Perfect for all of your espionage based activities!

Although I must admit, I would have liked to see them use more of a James Bond style gun, like the Walther PPK.
I guess that's true. Wait, Hyrule castle is a legal stage?

He prefers to use his intellect ad wit over violence. Doesn't mean he hasn't used a weapon before. Also, in the new Lego dimension game, they have him swinging his Sonic around to hurt enemies. Though i still see your point. Still, i would like to see one Mii fighter outfit that has a bowtie on it.

HTat's a really thing? Huh I never knew. I guess the reason why they didn't go for the james bond gun is because it's too realistic for Smash. Though maybe they could make a Spy outfit for the miis and it something like a tuxedo or something reminiscent of James Bond.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
already have a job (that's how I got the Wii U) but due to my age i can't get my own wifi account.

No, more Hades!

...he's dead and Viridi's already in the game but needs to be playable(@Koiba knows what I mean)

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I guess that's true. Wait, Hyrule castle is a legal stage?

He prefers to use his intellect ad wit over violence. Doesn't mean he hasn't used a weapon before. Also, in the new Lego dimension game, they have him swinging his Sonic around to hurt enemies. Though i still see your point. Still, i would like to see one Mii fighter outfit that has a bowtie on it.

HTat's a really thing? Huh I never knew. I guess the reason why they didn't go for the james bond gun is because it's too realistic for Smash. Though maybe they could make a Spy outfit for the miis and it something like a tuxedo or something reminiscent of James Bond.
Oh no Hyrule Castle definitely isn't legal. I was just listing it with the other N64 classic.

True, but the times he has used a weapon are pretty few and far between.

Oh s*** The Doctor's in Lego Dimensions? Might have to check that game out now.

Yep, it's a thing.

Good point on the gun, although they could always stylize it and make it more cartoon-esque and not super realistic.

Also, thought this was too fun not to share.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh no Hyrule Castle definitely isn't legal. I was just listing it with the other N64 classic.

Yep, it's a thing.

Good point on the gun, although they could always stylize it and make it more cartoon-esque and not super realistic.

Mikey's just gonna eat them all, so Splinter might want to get some more just to be safe.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Mikey's just gonna eat them all, so Splinter might want to get some more just to be safe.
It did always bother me in the show how they would only get maybe one or two pizzas for like 5 to 7 (depending on if April or Casey were there) people. Mikey could probably eat about 4 pizzas by himself.

"And now for something completely different and irrelevant to the rest of my post."

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It did always bother me in the show how they would only get maybe one or two pizzas for like 5 to 7 (depending on if April or Casey were there) people. Mikey could probably eat about 4 pizzas by himself.

"And now for something completely different and irrelevant to the rest of my post."

I also feel like the Nick Turtles just steal their pizzas or make April/Casey pay for them. Heroes never pay for their food when they're broke.

*yay for revelancy*

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Ok, this is pretty hilarious

That face XD

...he's dead and Viridi's already in the game but needs to be playable(@Koiba knows what I mean)
So is Ganondorf but his still in smash

Hm, but what would her moves be?

Yep, it's a thing.

Ah, okay. i was starting to wonder. Actually, what stages are legal in Smash 4?

But when he does, it's really scary O_o. There is just so much rage in him.

Yeah, I flipped out when I found out. Plus, you can play as all 13 (12?) of the Doctors! is that amazing or what?!

I can't imagine it would be used very much.

Like Fox's Blaster?

Okay, that is extremely funny XD

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger

They should have used Fox instead of Falco considering that's his main lol

I'm now imagining Leffen as the main character from the Bourne films.

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Why are Camelot's games' music so good.

Honestly if humanity ever develops immortality medicine, Motoi Sakuraba should have full legal right to take it first.
But Advance wars isn't Camelot... Its intelligent systems...

Taishi Senda composed that game's soundtrack...

Last edited:

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
Oh my!~ The one moment Marth get one "nerf" (seriously, everyone is affected by this change not just Marth). A good number of Marths in our boards is tossing *****fits everywhere. And by a good number, I mean one or two members who aren't active members on the boards just logging in to vent their frustrations that Marth is now and forever ruined(Which he isn't).

So. How does Robin hold up with the latest patch? I heard he/she became better with the added shield stun.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Oh my!~ The one moment Marth get one "nerf" (seriously, everyone is affected by this change not just Marth). A good number of Marths in our boards is tossing *****fits everywhere. And by a good number, I mean one or two members who aren't active members on the boards just logging in to vent their frustrations that Marth is now and forever ruined(Which he isn't).

So. How does Robin hold up with the latest patch? I heard he/she became better with the added shield stun.
Marth isn't worse...It's just that zoning and rushdown gained too much from this change while Marth and Lucina gained nothing new to defend themselves with, hence why it feels that we got worse.

As for Robin, I feel as if rushdown characters are going to give us more trouble than ever before, especially the Top 3 that gained a lot from this shield stun change (I smell Pikachu being a living Tasmanian devil.)
But it goes without saying that our zoning potential got better and our defensive options shifted a little bit to make us play a little bit more aggressively. Overall, yes, we gained power through this change but not a whole lot.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ok, this is pretty hilarious

That face XD

So is Ganondorf but his still in smash

Hm, but what would her moves be?

Ah, okay. i was starting to wonder. Actually, what stages are legal in Smash 4?

But when he does, it's really scary O_o. There is just so much rage in him.

Yeah, I flipped out when I found out. Plus, you can play as all 13 (12?) of the Doctors! is that amazing or what?!

I can't imagine it would be used very much.

Like Fox's Blaster?

Okay, that is extremely funny XD

So many things could be used for Viridi(EVERYTHING)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Sweet zombie Jesus I'm dying.

So Raziek Raziek , opinions on 1.1.1?
Haven't had enough time to actually lab it yet to be sure, but preliminary testing suggests Levin Fair is probably safe or very close to it, as long as you do it either rising or autocanceled.

And that's a big deal.

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
Marth isn't worse...It's just that zoning and rushdown gained too much from this change while Marth and Lucina gained nothing new to defend themselves with, hence why it feels that we got worse.

As for Robin, I feel as if rushdown characters are going to give us more trouble than ever before, especially the Top 3 that gained a lot from this shield stun change (I smell Pikachu being a living Tasmanian devil.)
But it goes without saying that our zoning potential got better and our defensive options shifted a little bit to make us play a little bit more aggressively. Overall, yes, we gained power through this change but not a whole lot.
Well. Theoretically, our tippers especially the aerials became much safer on shield thanks to the added shield stun. So we did indirectly gained something. The only direct change we got was the SB nerf but I'm sure its so that SB wouldn't be too broken with the new shield and DK got hit by this change too with his Side B being nerfed as well. Besides, I'm talking about those members who thought Marth now sucks just because SB got nerfed.

Hm.. I see. There have been talks that Pikachu is indeed a monster because of the added shield stun. So Pikachu may be a bigger threat, if not, the biggest threat other than Shiek in this new patch. So any new combos that Robin can do? Did the new patch do something for his MUs?

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Hm.. I see. There have been talks that Pikachu is indeed a monster because of the added shield stun. So Pikachu may be a bigger threat, if not, the biggest threat other than Shiek in this new patch. So any new combos that Robin can do? Did the new patch do something for his MUs?
I feel as if rushdown characters are going to give us more trouble than ever before, especially the Top 3 that gained a lot from this shield stun change (I smell Pikachu being a living Tasmanian devil.
*Maniacal Laughter*
YEAR OF THE YAKI.

If only I actually went to tournaments/was good/could actually shield.

Top Bottom