• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Now I wonder what privileges mods get that premium users don't.
Mods are selected by admins and senators.
They can see messages before and after edited
banning
Infracting and de-infracting in the room they are assigned to (for example, Moydow can't just walk in on Pikachu social and start firing shots. He needs to be assigned to a room like Robin, or Roy)
locking and editing threads. They also can chill out in the staff shack.
think they better then peeps
abuse power
abuse people
get bigger avatars for free
bigger sigs for free
A character shadow behind there posts for free
change there tag for free
get stuff for free for free
All kinds of ****.

:link:

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Infracting and de-infracting in the room they are assigned to (for example, Moydow can't just walk in on Pikachu social and start firing shots. He needs to be assigned to a room like Robin, or Roy)
Doesn't mean I have to let a place go to absolute **** just because I'm not the mod there, though. but no, I can't just start throwing about warnings around here for much of anything

think they better then peeps
abuse power
abuse people
:salt::troll::salt:

get bigger avatars for free
change there tag for free
unfortunately, we don't get those

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I'll never get tired of listening to any variation of Gerudo Valley. :happysheep:
Posts like these make me wish I could Like more than once.
Red usernames get more privileges than blue ones, and we don't have to pay for them either :p
What is this dictatorship that is Smashboards?!?! Is there no end to the Red Tyrant's injustices?
:troll:

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
*Sees the benefits of the Premium and Moderator statuses*

"If only I could be so grossly incandescent."

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

I heard this somewhere before...
:079:
oh.

Anyway, if you want attention, any of the premium users here could always prank you again, ya know.
Nothing like dat pink.

:troll:

Last edited:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868

Top tier how to get premium strats for everyone to follow:
Step 1: Get a Job.
Step 2: Do stuff at work while being bored/wishing you could be playing smash/hating life
Step 3: Continue doing step 2 while avoiding getting fired.
Step 4: ????????????????????????
Step 5: Congrats you now make enough to buy premium.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I only now realized I could've claimed this page.
Ironically, I also have the last post of this page.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Last edited:

Gemneye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xdragonfireboix
It's from an anime called Arslan Senki.
It's a pretty nice anime, imo, and even nicer novel.
Thanks! You know that was my first guess too, but it would have been awkward if it wasn't an anime LOL. :joyful:
I'm watching two cute girls doing cute stuff is was thinking of fitting Arslan in so I can get so action in my life. I feel like I would enjoy it more if I just did a single show marathon of it though.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
What is that gif from? :love:
Well you see it's from an anime called Arsla-
It's from an anime called Arslan Senki.
It's a pretty nice anime, imo, and even nicer novel.
Nice try, but nobody :4greninja:'es this :4greninja:. (Deletes any and all evidence to the contrary)

But yes it is an incredibly good series and I recommend it to everyone here!

Speaking of Arslan, it's getting a Warriors video game adaption that looks sick as hell!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well, there are some I want, but I know they have zero chance of getting in. There's some FE characters I want in but it's argued that FE is 'over-represented' in Smash. And a few third party characters I want but they're third party so their chances are little to none. As far as Nintendo characters go, the ones I like are already in Smash. I wanted Roy and he's in now.
Fair points. I think third party chances depend mostly on how willing the IP holder is to work with Ninty and vice versa, but hey, we've seen some upsets before.

Which characters did you want to see happen?

well that's cool not really a big fan of blue but cool I guess im more of a red fan -evil laugh- but thank you all for answering
Red fan.

See? I'm getting fans.

D

Deleted member

Which characters did you want to see happen?.
The FE characters or the third party characters? For FE I want Ephraim and Anna, and for third party I wanted someone from Blazblue (lol) since I used to play that game 4-5 years ago.

D

Deleted member

I'm going to bed even though it's quite early. Big day ahead of me tomorrow. Wish me luck on my surgery tomorrow as I'm still nervous.

I'll be back again in about a week, maybe more or less since doctors sometimes change their mind about when to discharge a patient.

See ya'll soon. :ness:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
You know how sometimes when you're playing through a difficult game, you go for most of it doing pretty well only to have the wheels come off in a late game level?

Well, that just happened to me with my latest episode.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I'm going to bed even though it's quite early. Big day ahead of me tomorrow. Wish me luck on my surgery tomorrow as I'm still nervous.

I'll be back again in about a week, maybe more or less since doctors sometimes change their mind about when to discharge a patient.

Ay good luck~

You can do it~
yoyocurtnodplz.gif

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Warning Received
I'm so dope, that I got rid of a RED TYRANT. One was demoded, one said I was so annoying, he left the boards XD

Yes sir, I'm a bad ass

-Content Removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Best of luck to you! Hope everything goes well and that you make a speedy recovery!

Now have some adorable widdle kitties!

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I'm so dope, that I got rid of a RED TYRANT. One was demoded, one said I was so annoying, he left the boards XD

Yes sir, I'm a bad ***

-Content Removed-

The tales of smokebomb12 spread like wildfire among Smashboards. Tales that users, both new and old, enjoyed listening to. But there was one noteworthy tale. The tale tells of smokebomb12 and his feat of not only demoding a crooked Moderator, but also sending ANOTHER one away from the boards. Afterwards, he went by the new username "The DeModerator", or "The DeMod" for short, a name that was suggested by a single noteworthy user and was eventally adopted and accepted by smokebomb12 and other users of the site.

But what was the young man really like? Some say he was loved by fellow users, some say he was hated by others and some say he was just another user. There were many sources but no one can say who he really was for certain.

The only thing we know for certain about him was that he loved and was loved by most of the users he was around and that he loved playing as a certain green tunic wearing hero in a certain entertainment medium that was beloved by the users of Smashboards.

I hope you all enjoyed "Stories with Skeleton". You all have a good night and I hope I'll be able to tell you all another tale real soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
The tales of smokebomb12 spread like wildfire among Smashboards. Tales that users, both new and old, enjoyed listening to. But there was one noteworthy tale. The tale tells of smokebomb12 and his feat of not only demoding a crooked Moderator, but also sending ANOTHER one away from the boards. Afterwards, he went by the new username "The DeModerator", or "The DeMod" for short, a name that was suggested by a single noteworthy user and was eventally adopted and accepted by smokebomb12 and other users of the site.

But what was the young man really like? Some say he was loved by fellow users, some say he was hated by others and some say he was just another user. There were many sources but no one can say who he really was for certain.

The only thing we know for certain about him is that he loved and was loved by most of the users he was around and that he loved playing as a certain green tunic wearing hero in a certain entertainment medium that was beloved by the users of Smashboards.

I hope you all enjoyed "Stories with Skeleton". You all have a good night and I hope I'll be able to tell you all another tale real soon.
Welp, he just got banned again.
By the gods, that was sudden.
So many questions :confused:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Welp, he just got banned again.
By the gods, that was sudden.
So many questions :confused:
Questions nobody will not ask and will never ask. Discussion about what he did or claimed to have done ends now. Carry on, everyone.

Last edited:
NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
Me: That Ness went in!
This guy: How can a cheap character "go in"?

Is Ness cheap? Is anyone cheap? How? This should be an interesting discussion.

1:27

edit: Rip smokebomb ;~;

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Is anyone actually surprised that Smoke got banned for that? Acting all high and mighty while talking **** about getting a mod demoted sounds like a one way ticket straight to Banhammerville (adjacent of the Shadow Realm).

Benishigure Benishigure
Loving your Rick and Morty inspired profile!

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Took me a month, but I fnally got all of the supports in PoR completed and logged in Radiant Dawn. Don't have to play the game ever again. :V

Going through Part 1 of Radiant Dawn, there is one thing that I praise, and criticize, about it: its presentation value.

Part 1 utilizes a steady tempo and various camera angles to get you connected into the world from the start. Camera shots, unrelated map areas like when getting Volug or seeing Jarod for the first time, the flashbacks, they all work to make you feel like a part of that world rather than a disconnected player.

All that charm just completely disappears by the time Part 3 rolls along. No dynamic camera, no map sequences. It goes back to the same FE formula, which is fine, but just feels like a downgrade after what Part 1 does.

Give me a Fire Emblem game that takes serious care in presentation akin to RD Part 1, and I'd buy that in a flash.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Moving right along, Koei just revealed renders for the (so far) 6 playable characters in their upcoming Attack on Titan game!

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Is anyone actually surprised that Smoke got banned for that? Acting all high and mighty while talking **** about getting a mod demoted sounds like a one way ticket straight to Banhammerville (adjacent of the Shadow Realm).

Benishigure Benishigure
Loving your Rick and Morty inspired profile!
Not in the slightest.

You know, some people in this social up until to this point seems to be all like "aww poor Smokey, can't wait for him to be back" and "wow Link boards giving him trouble again smh" (which we can see now isn't always the reason for his bans) but you know what? I say that we should seriously stop coddling him from now on. He may be just a kid but considering the number of times he's been banned, at this point he probably knows what's he getting himself into. He needs to watch what he says from now on.

Anyways just my 2c. Hopefully the only time I'll say anything about this.

Thanks! It's my new favourite show right now. :D

dat expression on Eren's face tho XD idk why but it's making me laugh

Gemneye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xdragonfireboix
Moving right along, Koei just revealed renders for the (so far) 6 playable characters in their upcoming Attack on Titan game!

Hopefully it will be a lot better than the hunk of junk they made on the 3DS. Not that I own a Playstation console though. Just would be nice if they weren't entirely milking the franchise. 8)

Top Bottom