• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
*rubs temples*

Well, that stayed mostly civil, but I did have to hand out one infraction.

@Dumbfire , I have no idea what made you think you'd get away with (or maybe you just don't care) a medical diagram of a hand inside someone's private parts.

I'd like to thank the bulk of you for not starting **** over the course of all that.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I would hug @Wintropy to get em out of the blues but that would interfere with catsune and the penalty for that is getting chaingrabed by two Nosferatus

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Hey, I'm a fan and I can't wait for season 2!

Err, I posted here a couple of times before, but I never properly introduced myself. There's no prerequisite in order to be accepted right? =P I'm an ex-Robin main. I went from Robin, to Shulk, then finally to Roy.
Nobody is rejected. Everyone is accepted.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@Wintropy

*rubs temples*

Well, that stayed mostly civil, but I did have to hand out one infraction.

@Dumbfire , I have no idea what made you think you'd get away with (or maybe you just don't care) a medical diagram of a hand inside someone's private parts.

I'd like to thank the bulk of you for not starting **** over the course of all that.

And that is what me and @smokebomb have to deal with of at the Link Thread.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Thanks for the welcomes. You can always count on me to bring the superspicy curry to any party!

So like, I have a story.

When I first joined the forums I was really big on shipping characters and fanfics and OTP crap. Mostly for jokes (especially with friends), but there was a lot of genuine stuff. I was kinda a crazy Roy fangirl, but at the time I was mostly alone with my fanatics, but I did meet a few people with similar interests down the road. What I'm trying to say is that it's nice to have socials like the Robin one where times can get crazy (especially with the pairings), but are overall accepting (other socials are similar). I'm quite jealous actually. I kinda wish there was a social thread like this one around when I first joined, so I wouldn't feel as alone.

But, of course I mellowed out over the years--

OMG IS THAT A MARTH X ROY DOUJIN ON PIXIV!?!

Sorry, gotta go *quickly vanishes*

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Thanks for the welcomes. You can always count on me to bring the superspicy curry to any party!

So like, I have a story.

When I first joined the forums I was really big on shipping characters and fanfics and OTP crap. Mostly for jokes (especially with friends), but there was a lot of genuine stuff. I was kinda a crazy Roy fangirl, but at the time I was mostly alone with my fanatics, but I did meet a few people with similar interests down the road. What I'm trying to say is that it's nice to have socials like the Robin one where times can get crazy (especially with the pairings), but are overall accepting (other socials are similar). I'm quite jealous actually. I kinda wish there was a social thread like this one around when I first joined, so I wouldn't feel as alone.

But, of course I mellowed out over the years--

OMG IS THAT A MARTH X ROY DOUJIN ON PIXIV!?!

Sorry, gotta go *quickly vanishes*
Oh you'll fit in nicely around here! Because remember,

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Okay, realtalk.

I think I have a serious issue.

To wit: I am wont to ensure everybody likes me.

That's a pretty reasonable sentiment, yeah? It's nice to feel beloved. Yet I have a tendency to get into periods of melancholy, if not outright pathetic fallacy, when I feel that people dislike me or find my presence to be a nuisance.

I don't know, maybe it's something about having no friends when I was little or never quite fitting in with others until my adult years, maybe it's because I have many wonderful friends now who constantly tell me they love me and that I matter to them, but sometimes I just feel utterly crushed and ineffably stupid when I feel I have committed a social faux pas.

Then again, even as I type this, I feel kinda fuzzy. Y'know when you're conscious of what you're doing on a superficial level, but you know in the back of your mind that you're just working on autopilot and you will forget everything you said the moment the moment has passed? I feel like that. I guess I'm just drunk on heavy metal and sad music, but sitting here with Blue Stahli playing at intense volumes in my ears, staring at the ceiling, reflecting and pondering on my existence, I feel that I need to say something.

/realtalk
I've known you for a year or so now, Wintropy. We've become incredible friends with strong bonds between each other. There's a reason why so many people gravitate towards you and want to be your friend. It's your sincerity, your openness, your deep thoughts about your existence and life, your passion for whatever you put your mind to it, and SO much more. I could literally go on for hours as to why you are such a likeable and an amazing human being in general. Any human being would be lucky to call you a friend. I know I am. Perhaps it's because of having no friends when you were little and never quite fitting in that many of us can relate to, but not only that. I believe those hardships have defined you into who you are today, thereby allowing SO many of us to gravitate to your words, your very presence. After all, trails and tribulations temper us into individuals who can change the lives of those around us.

Let me put your mind at ease by saying that you are loved by many of us here. You have wonderful friends who care about you deeply and want the best for you. The outpouring of love is proof that you have touched the lives of so many of us in a positive way. I know you've changed my life for the better through your words and sincerity. I'm a better human being because of you and I thank you from every fibre of my being. I am truly honoured to consider you a friend and I know for certain that many of us here feel as I do.

<3

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I wonder what would happen if we all took a trip to the Roy social for a bit.
Well, if you can stand the heat, I'm sure the boyz would love it. We need some gorls popping in from time to time

Been a slow day though, mostly gameplay talk, and stuff that needs to be completed (I feel like making a to-do list @_@).

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Well then. Lets found out.
Well, if you can stand the heat, I'm sure the boyz would love it. We need some gorls popping in from time to time

Been a slow day though, mostly gameplay talk, and stuff that needs to be completed (I feel like making a to-do list @_@).
Hmmm maybe when there are more of us online, and when they're least expecting it. Y'know, kinda like a raid, but not really a raid. Just a massive party with +1's and all that~~

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
If you ever do plan to raid throw a party, I guess it would make more sense if there's more of you tacticians online. I'll keep things a secret from my end anyway.

Is raiding social threads the hip new thing? :laugh:

Oh, I can think of two certain people who frequent this thread that will get along with you perfectly :smirk:
Well, I'd love to me them then. c:

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
If you ever do plan to raid throw a party, I guess it would make more sense if there's more of you tacticians online. I'll keep things a secret from my end anyway.

Is raiding social threads the hip new thing? :laugh:

Well, I'd love to me them then. c:
I think the two "hte yaoi" girls will make themselves known to you when they get on :')

Soul.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't raids prohibited here or something? I can't remember. If they are, well... bummer I guess? They seem to give you quite the laughs.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't raids prohibited here or something? I can't remember. If they are, well... bummer I guess? They seem to give you quite the laughs.
Raids are prohibited?

But what about parties? :upsidedown:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Raids are prohibited?

Yeah it's more like a trip to the Roy social, if anything. Kinda like what the Link boys did here today. We're not planning on doing anything outrageous or whatever.

The key is to go into the thread and act like you're part of it. Who knows, maybe we might even form an alliance with the Roy Boyz in the same way the Robin and Zelda gorls are!

In other news, I made some Kamuis.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't resist yelling "LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIINS" whenever I play :4feroy:

It's just like lol patience what is that.

Soul.

Raids are prohibited?

Apparently... That's a big MAAAAAAAYBE.
Yeah it's more like a trip to the Roy social, if anything. Kinda like what the Link boys did here today. We're not planning on doing anything outrageous or whatever.

The key is to go into the thread and act like you're part of it. Who knows, maybe we might even form an alliance with the Roy Boyz in the same way the Robin and Zelda gorls are!

In other news, I made some Kamuis.

I thought so. The last time I heard about raids was earlier this year but stuff happened. Raids are fine, honestly; as long as they're bona fide, haha.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I can't resist yelling "LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIINS" whenever I play :4feroy:

It's just like lol patience what is that.
Isn't that how you're supposed to play him? :demon:

BURN EVERYTHING!!!!

BURN IT TO THE GROUND!!!!

Related to shipping discussion earlier. @Matsushi is gonna wanna see this!

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
The moment you realize that the majority of shippers on this thread prefer yaoi to yuri... Don't mind me, I'm just uh... Hey, is that the screenshot of Lucina with Palutena? *ducks*

@ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 You're not the only one having an off day, I went from Bronze I to Bronze II over on Anther's today because crap playing and lag go terrible together. Played a Roy who knows the MU against Shulk like no other....

Ah well, what can I expect after two hours of mindless FFAs against a bunch of Roll Glory trained guys yesterday during the period that the cancelled monthly was supposed to occupy? :estatic: Tomorrow, I shall climb back up to Bronze I.

Motivational:
EDIT: I actually prefer the original Japanese, but this conveys the sentiments easier.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
The moment you realize that the majority of shippers on this thread prefer yaoi to yuri... Don't mind me, I'm just uh... Hey, is that the screenshot of Lucina with Palutena? *ducks*

@ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 You're not the only one having an off day, I went from Bronze I to Bronze II over on Anther's today because crap playing and lag go terrible together. Played a Roy who knows the MU against Shulk like no other....

Ah well, what can I expect after two hours of mindless FFAs against a bunch of Roll Glory trained guys yesterday during the period that the cancelled monthly was supposed to occupy? :estatic: Tomorrow, I shall climb back up to Bronze I.

Motivational:
EDIT: I actually prefer the original Japanese, but this conveys the sentiments easier.

this is what I watch for motivation.

Welcome @ Catana Catana to Robin land. don't expect to find a bf here.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Hey I'm way more of a yuri shipper than a yaoi shipper! I just wanted to share it for @Matsushi yo! :p
fix'd~

And Oh my lord. Diz gudd~

Also I'm glad to see Racing for Rupees posted here again!:joyful:

Last edited:
Top Bottom