• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time For Some Performances! Jigglypuff's Video and Users Thread

NNID
User7a1
If anyone needs a video on what not to do against Cloud, here's a set I had with the current #5 in the NE PR a couple weeks ago.

Browny

Smash Hater
This forum is DEAD omg

https://www.twitch.tv/kaizmo/v/106237755?t=27m00s

I entered a tournament today... I never enter tournaments. I went all Jiggs. This is my set vs the #2 ranked player in my state.

I rarely ever use rest, I focus on a very patient game based around airdodge/nair to do all my work for me. So don't expect anything exciting lol.

Kiodahawk

Smash Rookie

Jigglypuff is actually pretty viable in doubles. When my best friend was Bowser we were saucing in a little local doubles tournament

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
Well, the discontinuation of Miiverse will mean no more poor man's montages from me, apparently. It's certainly to be expected that the development team isn't going to go back and change up the replay upload functionality so that it only functions with Youtube. Looking back, I'm disappointed in the silly replays I had available to feature, but most of my favourites were "lost", so there's not much I can do about it. Water under the bridge.

Anyway, here are the two I compiled, but don't expect anything of quality (thus the sarcastic video titles):

Last edited:
Top Bottom