• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tiers EXIST!

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Time to kiss my 20 years goodbye, cuz on the 2nd I'm 21. (Falcon's voice: YESSSS!)

Edit: not like it matters much here in Canada, since I don't have to wait til 21 to legally drink.

***I always say that it's ridiculous that in the USA you can legally own a gun at 18, but you can't drink until 21. Ok, so if you got a gun and try to shoot someone, they *don't* want you to miss! :laugh:

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
***I always say that it's ridiculous that in the USA you can legally own a gun at 18, but you can't drink until 21. Ok, so if you got a gun and try to shoot someone, they *don't* want you to miss! :laugh:
Three years of adhering to gun safety practices in a sober state? Haha.

superduper

Smash Cadet
Where I live, 18 is like, wonder age. You get to legally drink, drive and own a gun. Not that anyone gives a **** about legality on these things here.

Top Bottom