• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier Lists: Something to Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
I personally hate these lists and so do 7.6 million people. Sakurai didn't want ridicule for characters. These lists are very inaccurate as well. Your Tier People have placed MK at top and Ganon at bottom because they put Ganon's level in tests as LVL1 and MK's at 9. These ******** people do tests that use CPUs for themselves, well, they need to see both me and Korean Pro Gamers. Why don't you people show me a video of you and another guy in your tier team. I dare you.

When Ezio Auditoire is added in the 3DS version and Wii U (temporary name?), you will mark him as top, when Ghirahim is going to be twice as good. Look, a Zelda character needs top, not most at bottom or middle.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
ZeldaFanUltima, your post has touched my heart. Your thought out, well researched points are salient and provide great insight as to the processes of creating the tier lists and your stance on them. I was compelled by the stunning revelation that tier lists are in no way decided by match statistics, but by Brawl's AI pitted against each other in varying difficulties. I personally loaded Brawl and found these points to be true. As soon as I started a round with Ganondorf vs. Meta Knight, Ganondorf collapsed to his knees, sobbing, while Meta Knight unseamed him from the nave to the chaps. Afterwards, I looked outside and a bald eagle named "Truth" descended upon my windowsill and shed a single tear. I now stand with you, a true white knight of Smashboards, a beacon in a sea of darkness. You are the hero Smashboards needs.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Nah, Impa would be much better than Ghirahim.

:phone:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Tier lists aren't based off CPUs. They're based off of months of analyzed tourney results.

Why is it that 99% of people with Zelda in their name are noobs?

Shurikan

Smash Apprentice
Tier lists aren't based off CPUs. They're based off of months of analyzed tourney results.
^ this.. and the fact that it is based on tourney resaults means the the list can change every now and then. it wont always be the same.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Threads like this are the reason I visit the General Brawl Discussion board. I click and expect to find stuff like this.

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
Implying Nintendo would ask for Ezio. And actually, you won't find a single fighting game that hasn't had a tier list of some sort made. I'd advise yourself to get used to it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Tiers exist wherever there is a difference in characters.

I also don't see this going anywhere good with how people have been posting so, ker-locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom