• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss8

Smash Hero
SSBM Tier List

-Top-
Fox
Falco

-High-
Sheik
Marth
Peach

-Mid-
C. Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Dr. Mario
Jiggly Puff
Mario-step it up!!!!
Ganondorf

-Low-
Link
Luigi
DK
Roy
Y. Link
Pikachu

-Bottom-
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

mario-man

Smash Lord
I'll be on top in the World's Power Rankings very shortly. With Mario of course.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Forget Doctor Mario! Besides, he's not my style, anyways. Mario is. Our metagame needs to kick up! If we can't do it in Melee, we have to make sure we do in Brawl!
Really? Because I find that I play them the exact same. I find Doc as an easier version of Mario. *shrugs*

boss8

Smash Hero
how satisfting is it to land a perfect combo with mario,evrytime i try it with doc his fsmash allways misses so u hafe to resort to dsmash,wtf mario should be higher then doc, alot faster,better range.and in my opinion fireballs are more annyoing then pills.(even though i got m2K marth to one stock with doc, BTW did you noe M2k hates doc!!! it's like his biggest counter.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
how satisfting is it to land a perfect combo with mario,evrytime i try it with doc his fsmash allways misses so u hafe to resort to dsmash,wtf mario should be higher then doc, alot faster,better range.and in my opinion fireballs are more annyoing then pills.(even though i got m2K marth to one stock with doc, BTW did you noe M2k hates doc!!! it's like his biggest counter.
I find the difference between Mario and Doc's Fsmash range to be negligible. I also don't feel a speed difference. There are SLIGHT differences between them but overall, Doc is just a better version. Want higher placement on the tier list? Discover Mario's Super Waveshinefortress of Knees.

-PM-

Smash Ace
I'll be on top in the World's Power Rankings very shortly. With Mario of course.
YOUR LYING =O

anyways doesnt the teir list go by how many people play him in tournaments so far theres only 3 really good marios in the world eggz, green mario, silv. some say cape but hes pretty much quit so that doesnt really leave mario with much im surprised he hasnt droped but i know for **** sure that samus, doc and some of the people ahead of us are a easy kill for mario which makes me wonder why their higher

mario-man

Smash Lord
You keep leaving me out -PM-. LOL I'm the third or fourth best Mario in the world prolly. And you can't deny it :p

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I find the difference between Mario and Doc's Fsmash range to be negligible. I also don't feel a speed difference. There are SLIGHT differences between them but overall, Doc is just a better version. Want higher placement on the tier list? Discover Mario's Super Waveshinefortress of Knees.
Doctor Mario's F-smash have more power, but Mario's has more range. Hitting an F-smash that KOs an opponent with Mario is sweet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom