• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier list discussions

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Create tier lists and discuss the with others. You may disagree, but attacking or bullying others isn’t cool. Be nice!

It is based off MU’s rather than saying “high, mid, low” I feel that having like 20 characters in top tier just doesn’t look right.

my-image 5.png

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Pyra and Mythra aren't nearly good enough to be in their own tier.
I feel they are. They have an oppressive neutral, strong edgeguarding and ledge trapping tools, and basically everything a character needs to be successful. Their only true flaw is an exploitable recovery, which actually means that you have to win neutral against her. Problem is, most of the time you arent winning neutral. Her moves as Mythra is basically all unreactable and for Pyra they have a lot of range and power. Poor up close safety for Pyra doesn’t really matter as you are only going to be using her in advantage. Poor safety for Mythra is lessened by the fact that by the time you can react to her hitting shield a good 4-6 frames have already passed where you could’ve punished.

Ledge trapping her is basically is difficult due to Up-B for Pyra commanding respect. Guessed wrong and Pyra landed with it onstage at like 80% and most light weights die and mid weights need good DI to live. Mythra side B on the ledge is also obnoxious but its possible to challenge from above.

I could go on, but lets just say that I think that Pyra/Mythra are DLC incarnate. I would like to hear your take on it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom