• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier Level?

LinkTer

Smash Cadet
well i dont care what tier he is in, im going to main him, tiers don't matter

Althalus89

Smash Cadet
Middle to High Tier. Sadly, to say, I fear Meta-Knight will hold Top Tier along with BROKEN-AS-ALL-HELL Sheik.
I don't think Sheik is that broken anymore haven't seen videos yetbut haven't they nerfed her to some reasonable fast but not so strong character?
Link could be a high tier considering the speed he has gotten now making him much better than in Melee, although I've always mained him I'm aware his flaws in Melee but they've been quite compensated in Brawl I think. only thing I know keeping him from Near is his Up+B that got buffed so you're more depended of the charge

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
Lets just hope we can make links tier level higher than melees with our amazingness.

Link gonna be top or high tier because he has more combo potential than alot of other people.

Zodiac

Smash Master
I'm saying Middle-High Tier as well.

But at your Sheik comment, if you've seen any video footage, or read any reviews from the pros, S\he has been nerfed like crazy.
and if YOU'VE seen footage of her then you would see that sheik is definetly a chick.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
i'd say middle to high (i main him) and yes the broken-as-hell shiek will be near-perfect tier again (with metaknight)

edit: just read the post above me, so she isn't insanley strong again...thank God, my little sister mained shiek but was horrible at smash, but could beat me with one hit if i was marth(isnt he like a high tier?)

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
That much is true, but there's always the one Fox or Marth mainer who says that skilled Fox user >>>>>>>>>>>>> equally skilled user of any character not upper mid tier or above. It's BECAUSE of that attitude, in my opinion, that there are actually Fox users in Melee getting beaten every so often by the likes of Link or anyone else ranked relatively low by Melee's metagame standards. And that still just applies to competetive smash.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
To early...skills>tier rank.

But if you wanna talk tiers, I'd say Link gets high middle tier. NOT HIGH TO MIDDLE TIER, LIKE THE BEST MIDDLE TIER.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Hmm... are you suggesting that people would change because of tiers? If that's the case, then I'm amazed that Link had any competitive players at all in Melee. That said, he seems to have a much better recovery and the loss of a good up b can probably be compensated for by a good enough player.
Some people, to consider every person that plays this game would make ou look more of an idiot. Please stop talking. If you respond, you fall into a trap.

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
He can charge the spin slash. He can drag you in with the boomerang.

Those two techs have to at the very least put him in the high tier if he kept his Melee stats.

I know he didn't cuz everyone's supposed to be faster. But that spin slash charge seems like it would fix a lot of time when I was a n00b and I spammed it to hell.

Plus he can pull you in with forward B and maybe send a Clawshot to your chest... Maybe.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
he's most likely middle tier i've already played the game i doubt hes going to be any lower though..to me he feels like a middle tier character, his up-B is worse to those who are confused.

Top Bottom