• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THUNDERSTORM-The first official "THE ShockWave" Pikachu tourney!-Brackets are up.

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
BananaX Lol I'm up against you. I already have your fc and you should have mine. I'm ready to play when you are. My friend code just incas you need it again is... 0001-3006-0565. Tikaro is it to late to play the first round? I wasn't aware the tourney started yesterday.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
BananaX Lol I'm up against you. I already have your fc and you should have mine. I'm ready to play when you are. My friend code just incas you need it again is... 0001-3006-0565. Tikaro is it to late to play the first round? I wasn't aware the tourney started yesterday.
Nah, you can still play the first round.

Brawler19

Smash Apprentice
Brawler19, get on AIM or MSN or something.

Tirkaro, I feel bad. =[ I actually have a local tourney tomorrow all day.
If brawler19 comes on tomorrow, just kick me from the brackets and give him a bye.

Sorry.
I just gotta AIM account username:walruslad007 can you play today because I dont like getting byes I like to earn my spot in the next round give me you AIM Name if you read this

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Yay for waiting until Sunday to do Round 2 matches, I wish these people will already show up. Is this tournament deciding the representative into the Clan Wars, Shockwave for the win ^^

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Okay, this is it. By the end of monday, we are permanently moving onto round 2, and if-

1. none of the players in the bracket show up, both will be forced to forfiet
2. if one of them shows up, that one will move on by default.

we really need to get going.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Oh no!

Did I miss the tourney already? :(

Aww, I forgot that it was supposed to be this weekend.... >_<

Wait, how are these matches conducted? We just PM the person we're supposed to fight? I don't understand how this works, since I've never participated in an online Smash tourney before.

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
CrenTIScO vs. Superspick007 round 2 results:

CrenTIScO beats Superspick007 3-0.

Once again, great matches. Loving this pika player fellowship!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Oh no!

Did I miss the tourney already? :(

Aww, I forgot that it was supposed to be this weekend.... >_<

Wait, how are these matches conducted? We just PM the person we're supposed to fight? I don't understand how this works, since I've never participated in an online Smash tourney before.
It's best to PM them, or contact them in any way possible. Get their code and name, battle them, and post the results here.

Don't worry, there's still time left.
We end round 1 by the end of tomorrow. Get edgeworth now!

But if edgeworth doesn't show up, you can move on by default.

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully this doesnt count as a double post, but no one seems to be answering the question, is this tournament going to determine the participation in the clan wars?

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Hopefully this doesnt count as a double post, but no one seems to be answering the question, is this tournament going to determine the participation in the clan wars?
huh? clan wars? Already? mind clarifying?

even so, this tourney wouldn't decide anything important. It's just a small tourney for fun and whatnot, and to test eachother's skill.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
It's best to PM them, or contact them in any way possible. Get their code and name, battle them, and post the results here.

Don't worry, there's still time left.
We end round 1 by the end of tomorrow. Get edgeworth now!

But if edgeworth doesn't show up, you can move on by default.
Ah, I see.

Thanks, tirkaro! That sounds great! ^_^

I'm gonna PM Edgeworth now. Hopefully, he'll get back to me soon, as I'm anxious to test my skills against another Pikachu user.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
okay, from this point on, round 1 is now over.(a lot of default move-ons :urg:) However, the round 2 brackets wont be set up until later.
Also, I had to insert myself back into the tournament, to even out the brackets again. I'll most likely get my butt kicked though :p.

-: Trey :-

Smash Apprentice
seems to me we might be having a shorter tourny due to the lack of getting matches done, :'( and I was hoping for something a bit more eventful!

DragonRider-ofSmashBros

Smash Apprentice
Grinnell, IA...... or something like that
seems to me we might be having a shorter tourny due to the lack of getting matches done, :'( and I was hoping for something a bit more eventful!
yeah me too :/ and I still haven't fought yet -_- oh well, that's what u get when something like this happens, no matter what it is. Plus, now that Brawl is out, less people need the forums any more and probably won't visit as much *shrugs*

Brawler19

Smash Apprentice
Brawler19, get on AIM or MSN or something.

Tirkaro, I feel bad. =[ I actually have a local tourney tomorrow all day.
If brawler19 comes on tomorrow, just kick me from the brackets and give him a bye.

Sorry.
AND! read this quote. If he still advances that would be so messed up its not even funny.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I was on AIM waiting for you all Friday and Sunday. Saturday was the day of my tourney. Also, I don't see why you couldn't play on Monday...

Brawler19

Smash Apprentice
I was on AIM waiting for you all Friday and Sunday. Saturday was the day of my tourney. Also, I don't see why you couldn't play on Monday...
Fine you win idc anymore gl in the tourney, and you never gave me your AIM name when i gave you mine and tirikaro never said it was mandatory to be on AIM just show up for you match. Gawd.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Well, good news then. Due to me having to go away for a while, Brawler19's drama, and the fact that I REALLY don't like moving people on by default, I am now stretching round 1, AGAAAAAAAAAAAIIIINNNN until Saturday.

But I swear to god, this will be the LAST stretch I'm pulling. I won't hold up this tourney any longer, so if you can't get a match by saturday, tough tooties. We're moving on. That's it.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Alright then Brawler19, we will fight on Saturday. Okay?

I'm looking forward to it.

If you want to, that is.

Brawler19

Smash Apprentice
Alright then Brawler19, we will fight on Saturday. Okay?

I'm looking forward to it.

If you want to, that is.
Ok cool sorry about the whole drama thing but I need some more wii points lol anyway

So Saturday and 12:00 oclcock sound good? Reply back if this time is good or not and my AIM name is walruslad007 btw. PS thanks tirkaro for stretcting it further :) I'll be sure to get my match done this time.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Yay! Thanks Tirkaro, for giving Round 1 another chance! ^_^

I sent Edgeworth a message a while back, but he STILL hasn't replied to my PM yet. Hmm, I wonder what happened to him....

Anyway, looks like I might be getting a free pass into Round 2, if he doesn't show up on Saturday. XD

Top Bottom