• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thrones Mafia - Sign Ups start August 4/5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh thank squidness, I didn't miss signup.

Sign me in. *rapidfire dings reception bell*

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So, this is happening huh? I'll join to follow the rule of "Join the previous game before you host" hahaha. I haven't watched Game of Thrones, but I've read the first book, so hey, at least that's something. Sign me up White, can't wait to die in some horrible way like always.

D

Deleted member

So, this is happening huh? I'll join to follow the rule of "Join the previous game before you host" hahaha. I haven't watched Game of Thrones, but I've read the first book, so hey, at least that's something. Sign me up White, can't wait to die in some horrible way like always.
Let's see, you've been:
-Dire thundered
-Poisoned and strangled by Leone
-Hostkilled by Gudako
-Sneaky pebbles
-Lynched

I wonder what White will set up for you this time.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Hey White, thank you for the invite. I really appreciate it. But I might have to turn this down again despite not being there for numerous Mafia games since your first one.

I know this is disappointing and this doesn't make me look good for not there for a lot since then. But I'll be straight up and say that this is because I'm thinking of leaving SB. With the way that's going, I think it might be even likely that I will.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Not a huge fan of the flavor, so I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Sounds different but I’ll give it a shot! So how’s the mafia work in all this? Is one of the groups mafia or are there people able to kill in each faction?
i think the best way to think about it is that theres multiple fractions of a broken town, and each fraction bascially wants to be the only one left + one other fraction and peeps get their own dependent roles just while being a part of a specific fraction

there could be a fraction thats all about murders or something, but theres no real mafia, just everyone gets split up to 4 or 5 different sides and does there best to keep their side alive

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i think the best way to think about it is that theres multiple fractions of a broken town, and each fraction bascially wants to be the only one left + one other fraction and peeps get their own dependent roles just while being a part of a specific fraction

there could be a fraction thats all about murders or something, but theres no real mafia, just everyone gets split up to 4 or 5 different sides and does there best to keep their side alive
I see, different but not to extreme. So sure I’ll try it and see what happens.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Not a huge fan of the flavor, so I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though.
What flavor. There's no flavour yet XD. No worries.
Sounds different but I’ll give it a shot! So how’s the mafia work in all this? Is one of the groups mafia or are there people able to kill in each faction?
Noone is necessarily mafia. Noone necessarily town. Depends how you look at it.

But gameplay perspective it's like mafia/masons. I just refer to things as teams...

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i want to propose to all the teams in mafia land of all the righteous endeavor of hope and peace, that if the one named shimachu were to blast his accursed silver rotten tongue of even the slightest flirtatious flatter, that we may prop him up to the stand of execution and cut off his head and tongue exasperatedly so that when they reach the land of the dead they can no longer speak the devils words in any accent of flatter

sincerely~ Katt of house wolfen

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
i want to propose to all the teams in mafia land of all the righteous endeavor of hope and peace, that if the one named shimachu were to blast his accursed silver rotten tongue of even the slightest flirtatious flatter, that we may prop him up to the stand of execution and cut off his head and tongue exasperatedly so that when they reach the land of the dead they can no longer speak the devils words in any accent of flatter

sincerely~ Katt of house wolfen
Dear Katt of Wolfen,

I have received your message and thus, read your proposition. After a very long and difficult thought process that lasted no less than one second, I decided that I agree fully with your suggestion. Shall the Chu try to "mingle" with any of us, off with his head.

Sincerly yours, Uni of the Korn House.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Dear Wolfen House's Katt,

Word of your suggestion has been received by the House of the Heart, and with thoughtful consideration, and of course, a heavy heart, we must decline, for it is our coquets and coquettes that invigorate our spirits and bring the sun to our corner each and every morning. We find that the mingling and flirtatious ways of our people motivate us all to do better, as support is shared from one to another through the use of pick up lines and teases. We believe ceasing this solace would harmfully affect the well-being of not only our House, but yours as well.

On behalf of the civilians in the House of the Heart and the civilians in the Wolfen House, I apologize. House Wolfen's avoidance of the flattery and mingling may not be assured or guaranteed. However, I speak for all Hearts when I say that even though our extravagant support for the Wolvens continues, that we wish our Houses may form a salubrious alliance.

Love, Pokechu of the Heart House~ XOXO Embarrass

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
HE'S FLIRTING!

GET YOUR PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES!

:troll:
Dear Uni of the Korn House,

Your proposition for other houses to gather their "PITCHFORKS" and "TORCHES" has greatly offended us Hearts. We plead with you to cease any violent actions planned against the Heart House. If these plans are not terminated immediately, the House of the Heart has found it within them, with a heavy heart, to declare war against the Korn House.

We apologize for any disturbance this request incites. However, attacks against the Hearts are not permitted in any way, shape, or form. We hope this issue can be rectified and that a union may bloom between the Korn House and the Heart House.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Your proposition for other houses to gather their "PITCHFORKS" and "TORCHES" has greatly offended us Hearts. We plead with you to cease any violent actions planned against the Heart House. If these plans are not terminated immediately, the House of the Heart has found it within them, with a heavy heart, to declare war against the Korn House.

We apologize for any disturbance this request incites. However, attacks against the Hearts are not permitted in any way, shape, or form. We hope this issue can be rectified and that a union may bloom between the Korn House and the Heart House.

Dear Pokechu of the Heart House,

no u

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I prefer poison.
Dear EmbarrassEmbarrassHolder of the HeelEmbarrassEmbarrass,

Your alliance with the Korn House, alongside your intents to "poison" us, is seen a threat to the Hearts. The House of the Heart will not take this lightly, and with a heavy heart, has decided that if these threats are not ceased, war will be declared not only on the Korn House, but yours as well.

Please refrain from supporting any damaging attacks on our Hearts.

We hope that this conflict is amended and that an alliance with your House and the House of the Heart may form.

no u

With a heavy heart, the House of the Heart has declared war against Korn House. We hope that a pact and a treaty is issued swiftly, as our Hearts do not wish for violence to happen to them or the Korns.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

With a heavy heart, the House of the Heart has declared war against Korn House. We hope that a pact and a treaty is issued swiftly, as our Hearts do not wish for violence to happen to them or the Korns.

Welp, time for some heartbreaks then :troll:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Dear Wolfen House's Katt,

Word of your suggestion has been received by the House of the Heart, and with thoughtful consideration, and of course, a heavy heart, we must decline, for it is our coquets and coquettes that invigorate our spirits and bring the sun to our corner each and every morning. We find that the mingling and flirtatious ways of our people motivate us all to do better, as support is shared from one to another through the use of pick up lines and teases. We believe ceasing this solace would harmfully affect the well-being of not only our House, but yours as well.

On behalf of the civilians in the House of the Heart and the civilians in the Wolfen House, I apologize. House Wolfen's avoidance of the flattery and mingling may not be assured or guaranteed. However, I speak for all Hearts when I say that even though our extravagant support for the Wolvens continues, that we wish our Houses may form a salubrious alliance.

Dear house of the heart

while we are amused to your requests of friendship and love, we are disgusted at your shameless attemps of flattery and mingling, we appreciate that you mean no harm or loss but the house of the wolfen requres no need of the hearts house shamlessness upon our grounds, if the house of the heart wishes to prove they are above tomfoolery they will bessech and prove thy selves intergirble innocence of cooperation

sincerely Katt of house wolfen

no u

Uni of house of the korn

we like to remind you to better tolerate your word chioce if you wish to be civil and formal

ignorant choice of words may lead to irredeemable loss of honor among your house of grand korn fields

with that said, do not be a dummy

sincerely,, katt of house wolfen

on a side note, whitewatyourname i think your mafia game idea is already working great wonders and it hasn't even started yet :p

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Dear EmbarrassEmbarrassHolder of the HeelEmbarrassEmbarrass,

Your alliance with the Korn House, alongside your intents to "poison" us, is seen a threat to the Hearts. The House of the Heart will not take this lightly, and with a heavy heart, has decided that if these threats are not ceased, war will be declared not only on the Korn House, but yours as well.

Please refrain from supporting any damaging attacks on our Hearts.

We hope that this conflict is amended and that an alliance with your House and the House of the Heart may form.

Eh you have nothing to fear from me. No need for me to attack you myself when no doubt someone else will want to. :laugh:

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Y'all are crazy and I think that's enough...until it starts XD.
To white eagle, holder and seerer over the iron throne

The house of wolfen objects to your opinion that we are indeed crazy, we are of full sense of mind here, we refuse to use it is all.
we will continue to diplomatic our way to success and claim the throne that you oversee and rightfully claim it as is necessary by our birthright

you may insult our state of mind by chioce the the wolfen will become over you and all the residing houses at the end

from an honor of challenge, katt of house wolfen

D

Deleted member

I will be a little sad if I do not make it in, but even if I do not, have fun everyone.

D

Deleted member

It's 2018 people, so repeat after me:
Women who cut their enemies down with a sword are valid.
Men who poison their enemies are valid.
Stop gendering killing methods.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's 2018 people, so repeat after me:
Women who cut their enemies down with a sword are valid.
Men who poison their enemies are valid.
Stop gendering killing methods.
That sounds like something a dirty wuss of a man would say.

GET A SWORD, YA SISSY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom