• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thrones Mafia - Sign Ups start August 4/5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I might as well join, but I have a feeling it'll literally just be me vs. the world.

D

Deleted member

this is a big surprise.

why is that?

edit: cmon man even Golden is joining and he always would tell me he wont join GOT

The fates of the universe have swapped wat.
He knew I wasn't joining.

Now that I am, he will have no choice. Because he wants payback for blowing his ass up. :p

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
He knew I wasn't joining.

Now that I am, he will have no choice. Because he wants payback for blowing his *** up. :p
Nah man, let's start an alliance ASAP and we can share the Iron Throne together.

Dibs on the seat though, you'll have to sit on my lap. ;)

D

Deleted member

Regardless, put me in the reserve. I'll join if you need more players but for now I'll just spectate.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
If these are questions that can be answered: how many teams exist and how many players will be in each of them?
be patient haha. can't comment on anything but the rules atm it's only the sign ups.
I might as well join, but I have a feeling it'll literally just be me vs. the world.
I mean, even if you were the only one in your team you could still have allies. That will betray you 100%.

Anyway awesome. Thanks for joining.
Regardless, put me in the reserve. I'll join if you need more players but for now I'll just spectate.
okkay. so prob joining hehe. originally was for 15 players but 17 players is the needed.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Gonna pass on this one.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
katt wishes to join to bring glory to the house of the wolfen heyunidoyourememberthatoldjoke?

Golden is the literal MC of a Harem anime right now.
hey sometimes uni needs a break lol
I brought flowers~ :b:
uni pick your words veeeeeeerrry carefully :evil:

you could end up with an early knife in your back for making a wrong move

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
katt wishes to join to bring glory to the house of the wolfen heyunidoyourememberthatoldjoke?
Vaguely...?

uni pick your words veeeeeeerrry carefully :evil:

you could end up with an early knife in your back for making a wrong move
Meh. People are probably gonna lynch my ass day 1 anyway because they probably don't want to see Villain Uni again anyway, so, y'know, might as well have fun :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Vaguely...?
wouldn't blame it, it was basically the fake last name/family name me and konnie used a lot in role plays

figure since this is team and family based i gues it'll be great to bring back the house of wolfen to glory~

Meh. People are probably gonna lynch my *** day 1 anyway because they probably don't want to see Villain Uni again anyway, so, y'know, might as well have fun :p
not your team though lol, this game is multi teamed, your house wants your ass alive no matter how much they hate you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom