• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This thread is very important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Earlier today I was messing around against a Level 9 G&W (as MK). The very first attack he uses on me is Hammer.

HE GETS A 9.

I was slightly away from the center of Battlefield when it happened. I try to DI it, but I was so shocked I ended up dying anyway. I was shocked.

Aside from that little hiccup, the match goes pretty well for me and I end up retaking control. I lost my second stock for some reason (I think he killed me early on in his third stock when I had a good deal of damage). So on my third stock I mess around a little and am at like 50% while he is between 80 and 100 (all I remember was that he was a few hits away from being killed). He decided to throw out a Hammer again.

HE GETS ANOTHER 9.

**** this game.

Epilogue: I took him to FD and 3 stocked his ***** *** as punishment.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Honestly hard to get the point of this thread lol

why do you say u hate brawl?o_o

side B hammer is very predictable lol

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol I don't hate Brawl, I just found it hilarious that this happened.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This isn't worth discussing and is going to turn into a spamfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom