• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Support Thread Is Mine! Stingy for Multiversus!

Yiptap

Smash Lord

No I'm not joking. This is a support thread for Stingy from LazyTown. And yes, the studios that produced LazyTown are owned by Warner Bros.
Actually, the first statement isn't true. This thread is a joke thread, but one I think could actually happen with enough support from the community!

Stingy's Description Is Mine!
Stingy is one of the main characters from the children's show LazyTown, where he is a very wealthy and greedy child who learns how to share thanks to Sportacus. Yeah, this description is short, but what else is there to say?

Stingy's Move Ideas Are Mine!
Stingy could attack using various attacks. These include releasing sentient Piggy Banks, riding his car, throwing flower pots, using ping pong paddles, yelling through a megaphone, flying using a blue balloon, flailing his arms around saying "The Birdies Tweets are Mine!", headbutting using his blue helmet, doing his homework as a rapid-jab, a super attack using the taffy machine, etc. More move ideas would be appreciated.

Stingy's Alts Are Mine!
I can't take screenshots right now, (May take screenshots later) but here are four ideas:

King Stingy

School Stingy

Astronaut Stingy

Cartoon Stingy

WARNING: NON-CANON

Despair Stingy

Stingy's Assist Is Mine!

Assuming Multiversus has assists, Stingy's assist would be Ziggy. He would stay in the background and toss out candy healing items.

Stingy's Stage Is Mine!
8013F87F-ED57-4908-9FFA-FCBA685DCDD9.jpeg

Lazy Town would be Stingy's stage. All his friends appear as cameos.

Stingy's Supporters Are Mine!
Yiptap Yiptap
alexxxela alexxxela
Baysha Baysha
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Once again, this is a joke thread, so don't take it too seriously
I can't believe I ruined my YouTube recommended page for this lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom