• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Ones For Chaos

Crystanium

Smash Hero
All right, Sago, I was rooting for you yesterday, but coming off like this, well now I don't think I want to root for you anymore. Besides, you're in 31st place now from what it seems, and if you want to start bragging, get in 8th place like I once was with Samus alone, or get in the top five with Samus alone. ViceGrip, a Ness main, made it and stayed in the top five in the Winters Brawl Singles Ladder. Besides, this Ladder is a month long, unlike the other ones, and Ally and samboner aren't present.

Also, I'm not sure who was saying you "don't have it anymore." I'm certain, however, that people were saying that you main Meta Knight now, and because you main Meta Knight, well, you no longer main Samus. I also recall your last tournament results that were brought up here showed you in 9th place, I think it was, with Meta Knight. Anyway, it's just a Ladder on Wi-Fi. It's not something to show off. Getting in fourth place like KingChaos at a tournament with Samus is something to show off.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
lol dryn you would tell me that i'm bragging. I come back to show you guys that i still play samus and you destroy my feelings ;(
I was a bit harsh. I'm sorry, Sago. I still love you. I was aware that you still played as Samus, just that you didn't main her anymore. That's all. Still, I'm sorry. I feel bad now.

Top Bottom