• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I hope there's not a thread like or similar to this....

What would you do if YOU were a character in Brawl??? Dun dun dun!!!

I mean, what attacks would you have? Smashes? Final Smashes? Jabs? Grabs? Do you use a sword? Magic? Guns? Do you breathe fire? How high can you jump? Do you enjoy crawling? Sticking to walls? Are you heavy? A fast-faller? Are you fast? Tall? Small? Can you do it all?

Here, you can "customize your character" to fit your dreams. Your answers should be as detailed or simple as you want, but be sure you're proud of yourself. This is YOU as a character.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Alright...here it is...
Tall
can crawl
fast
Final Smash-The nuke- everyone on the stage dies...including the user...
fsmash-Punch to the Face...it hurts...
dsmash-improved version of Falcon Kick
usmash-high kick
I jump really high
basically I just fulfilled Captain Falcon's wish...I showed my moves and owned everyone! ;)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Like Pichu, my own attacks hurt me
I have tiny jew range due to my tiny jew body
I'm kinda fast, but it doesn't matter because my attacks can't damage or KO foes
Everytime I grab I trip
My shield can only last for 1 frame and it has the same effect as Jiggz's

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I'd never even heard of Make your Move; I never visit the Workshop.... That said, I must be creative!

/thread.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, this is exactly like Make Your Move, only it's not a contest. And there's only one topic...

Still, you don't need to close it.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Yeah, this is exactly like Make Your Move, only it's not a contest. And there's only one topic...

Still, you don't need to close it.
Why should there be a "second" one? Lol; I think we're saying the opposites of what'd be normal.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I know for sure that I'd be loaded with weapons. Hell, I'd be spamming all the time. The only lag time is now what is left of our energy. I'd also make up my own backtilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom