• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is why I play Lucario:

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Hmm maybe I should be more vocal in-game. Only time I've said anything was when I accidentally hit downB instead of sideB and said "Stop dancing lucario!!!"

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Ha especially with Lucario. What sucks, tho, is when you are at like 170% and they have 20% and you both have one stock and your like "this is going to be an epic comeback" but end up losing haha. Hopefully when I get better I can say that and really actually come back.
*starts to bash away at Trapt*
THIS-IS-WHAT-HAPPENS-WHEN-YOU-DON'T-PLAY-DEFENSIVEEE!!!
*breathes*
Seriously, I've made comebacks like that (at least four times XD though none when I had 150%) and it was all because I kept the opponent scared ****less of being double-teamed and/or spamming aura spheres and closing in for the kill after he dodges it..
I'll never stop repeating this: keep your head cool and the game CAN make a turn.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
woah woah woah..

*recovers from bashing*

Guess Tallen is the comeback man. I should learn how to play defensive. Sounds like you really intimidate your oponents. I should practice some of the stuff you said.

Now i have a headache...lol. Thanks Tallen i needed that. How else do you play defensive? ANd what do you mean by keeping my f'n head cool? *anticipates another bashing from Tallen*

Ha Nodrak thats too funny what you say when you accidentally press down b.

*flinches and keeps anticipating a bashing from Tallen*

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
*grabs home-run bat*
Trapt? where are youuu???

It's really because I like using mindgames loads, and the fact that my friends know who they're dealing with when fighting me XD
either way it's just avoiding damage as much as possible. try to predict what the opponent's gonna do and make the most of it.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
*peeks out from hiding place*

Ha ok thanks :D. I should keep in mind more often when Im playing that I could be playing defensivly if I need to come back or have a high percentage.

I should predict more too.

Lucario is teh shiz. I love playing him. He's awesome.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I like these stories. They are funny/entertaining.

I decided to play Lucario when I realized he could talk. I was like, "****, its a talking pokemon! I need to get me some of that."

Top Bottom