• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is why Ganon hates Sheik(Sheik combo vid), but we never give up(Ganon combo vid)

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I made the following two combo videos from a single night of smash, both with great highlights. You can think of the Ganon one as a preview to a full combo vid to come. Also, please watch both, some of you may learn either something new, or something to look out for.

This is why Ganon hates Sheik (A Sheik vs Ganon combo vid)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxW5gcK8KrM

This is why we never give up (Ganon vs Sheik combo vid)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYtw0Mm-EpQ

hugofalc

Smash Cadet
daft punk rules. I saw them this summer at redrocks with kavinsky, sebatian and the rapture. Couple really nice wavelands to uairs in there btw.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Hahahaha. It's funny watching the first one, and then the second where you get vengence. Your gannon has spectacular edgeguarding. I'd hate to play you. Even though i'd love to play you. I have like nobody to play against.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Hahahaha. It's funny watching the first one, and then the second where you get vengence. Your gannon has spectacular edgeguarding. I'd hate to play you. Even though i'd love to play you. I have like nobody to play against.
We should have a gannon-banner here pretty soon. Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it...which is why I said thanks. I hate accidental redundancies, almost as much as I hate the backspace key.

kook321

Smash Apprentice
In the Sheik vs. Ganon vid when I saw the Sheik was spamming dsmash while edge grauding the Ganon, couldn't he have sweet spotted the edge or maybe ledge tech

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
In the Sheik vs. Ganon vid when I saw the Sheik was spamming dsmash while edge grauding the Ganon, couldn't he have sweet spotted the edge or maybe ledge tech
Ganon doesn't have a sweetspot from his up-B. His head always goes over the stage. You can tech it, but sometimes one of the second kicks will hit you out of the tech.

He's doesn't edgeguard me that way anymore anyway. Dtilt to Fair is much better. Sometimes you can tech the Dtilt though.

Top Bottom