• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is quite embarrasing...

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Even though you can see that I'm such a Fox fanatic, I don't know what a dair or a DSHL is. Can someone please tell me?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Dair is down air attack

DSHL I have no idea what that is, I assume you mean SHDL, which is short hop double laser

ApolloX54

Smash Apprentice
Or he could mean DSHL which would be double short hop laser where you jump twice then shoot a random laser...

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
no prob, here at smashboards ( a few of us :( ) like to welcome the new people and help them out, and teach them the ropes...

Welcome sly fox, and hi from a fellow foxer

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
no prob, here at smashboards ( a few of us :( ) like to welcome the new people and help them out, and teach them the ropes...

Welcome sly fox, and hi from a fellow foxer
I'm one who likes to help the other new people also. And I play Fox! (Any questions, PM me.)

And Phloat, I agree, there are way too few of us.:(

Holy Ji

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty new to the advanced techniques too and I only recently started using Fox. so can someone tell me what waveshining is and how do you it?

Brookman

Smash Hero
Double Short Hop Laser is a pretty challenging technique to do, since, I believe, it is impossible to short hop twice and then laser.

Delslayer

Smash Cadet
hey just a quick question about a tech i just started using. is there a name for doing a screw shine into a waveshine and repeating the process until you get to oh say the oposite side of the stage.

Top Bottom