• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is just too trippy

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yes. It was horrible. Several puppies suffered a cruel death. The French stopped to speak French only. The world held its breath.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yes. It was horrible. Several puppies suffered a cruel death. The French stopped to speak French only. The world held its breath.
The earth itself then came alive, to say I, I can do anything, if you want me here; and I can fix anything, if you let me near; what are those secrets now, that you're too scared to tell? I whisper them all aloud, so you can hear yourself.

>_>

<_<

<_>

>_<

That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that, for whatever reason. If anyone gets the reference they shall win a c:mad::mad:kie.

I personally thought this was a good April Fool's joke. It was fun and enjoyable, yet mindgaming and an interesting prank.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
The earth itself then came alive, to say I, I can do anything, if you want me here; and I can fix anything, if you let me near; what are those secrets now, that you're too scared to tell? I whisper them all aloud, so you can hear yourself.

>_>

<_<

<_>

>_<

That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that, for whatever reason. If anyone gets the reference they shall win a c:mad::mad:kie.

I personally thought this was a good April Fool's joke. It was fun and enjoyable, yet mindgaming and an interesting prank.
Rage cookies should be for everyone!

No you're an Angels and Airwaves.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Angels & Airwaves "A Little's Enough"

Google FTW.

ndayday

BRoomer
But I specified the song name! :mad:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yes. You get a c:mad::mad:kie.

But I specified the song name! :mad:
But you also used a haxx:mad:r method.

So, we haven't had a color change in a while.

Ho shi-

I just cursed us, didn't I?

ndayday

BRoomer
I suppose I oughta congratulate you on the cookie then, Arbutas. :mad:

I personally enjoyed the shade of red I had, and the purple.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Color change again.

ndayday

BRoomer
Yeah! These colours are nice.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Too fast, apparently. =P

Yeah, I like this set of colors. It's a pretty cool theme.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Color change again.
Now its practically all monotone... Except for new users. There blue. I miss that Blue names, alot. That much that I could just rant on all day. I think I might. I mean seriously I'm not going to attract any attention just by ranting. But I'll try because I have the balls. Not most people have balls. Like there's this short kid. He almost failed my science project. He didn't have the balls to get an A so he got an F. For that project I built a hovercraft. It was epic. I mean seriously have you ever built a hovercraft? I did it for teh lulz. Turns out one of my friends did it too. It was a bummer. Do you know what my favorite color is? Its Blue? Do you know why? Because blue's the color of my room. But its more of a navy blue. Wait. What was this rant about again? Oh yeah. The fact that I wish I had my new blue name back. I liked it. Never wanted it changed, so I'll just try and rant till someone notices my pleads. Wait. OH GOD ITS HAPPENING AGAIN.

D

Deleted member

Sadly, this day is coming to a close. Today may have cracked the Top Ten in longest days ever.

NEW COLORS!

Top Bottom