• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is just sad :|

Sago

Smash Lord
ok the ike boards are such a massive joke its not even funny, i have never been so saddend by any section of swf as i have been by the ike boards.
1. why are there multiple "all ike guilds" 1 is pushing it.
2.you cant make a "pro ike guide" the game hasent been out for more then a week in us and like 2 months at most in japan, i doubt you have even been to a tournament
3.ike even though i love him, i dont think will be high teir, and its not really your choice if he is or not
4.sorry for being so rude but omg this is just sad

3xSwords

Smash Lord
i guess i sorta have to agree w/ u b/c
the guides basically say the same thing
but tats not really too bad
i mean im sure anybody tat has a fav character would want
theirs to b high teir
so i would say tat wat some ppl think about ike is only a natural reaction
btw all the characters seem so balanced in brawl
tat u cant really say ike will not b high teir
although IMO ike can b high teir but not top teir

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
ok the ike boards are such a massive joke its not even funny, i have never been so saddend by any section of swf as i have been by the ike boards.
1. why are there multiple "all ike guilds" 1 is pushing it.
2.you cant make a "pro ike guide" the game hasent been out for more then a week in us and like 2 months at most in japan, i doubt you have even been to a tournament
3.ike even though i love him, i dont think will be high teir, and its not really your choice if he is or not
4.sorry for being so rude but omg this is just sad
1.Typo? You mean a thread linking to all of the Ike "guides"?

2.You can make a pro Ike. There's never a certain time period where it becomes automatically acceptable to make a pro guide. Melee guides may have come a few years after it's release, but we don't need to follow that trend. That, and guides change. They update with new info on better ways. The Pros of 2 years from now won't be the anything like the Pros of 6 years from now, and the same can be said about the Pros now. You don't have to make yourself believe Pros can come so soon, because they can. It's just that they'll probably be much better in a few years.

3.Your point is... people will still play Ike. Plenty will. Not everyone will just go towards high tiers, because it's not always about winning and being the best that no one ever was and catching... wait*stops self*
MY point is, that was useless. People can have their opinions on him being high tier or not, just like you have yours. It's just a simple thought, you can deal with it.

Ike Himura

Smash Rookie
Who cares if he isn't high tier it wont stop some of us from using him. I agree with the guy above me you are acting like a little emo ^.^

comboking

Smash Master
wow this thread fails. well lets all just open up a thread that flames people doesn't that sound fun!

Deathmethod

Smash Rookie
You're kind of sad for making such a pointless thread that almost no one will agree with, instead of using your time for better management. That and your grammar and spelling is sad. It is also sad that I had to waste a minute of my time reading this.

Anyone can move in tier, look at Ice Climbers in SSBM. They were laughed at until Chu played them, then they moved up in tier drastically.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Besides, don't all the character topics have something like this? Clans and all that, along with topics abut their character being high tier. We just have 2 clans because the leaders hate each other and want their own. *coughstubborncough*

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
if youre disappointed here, you clearly have never been to the roy boards.
and btw, i couldnt understand 3 of your 4 complaints. l3rn 2 sp3l plx.

Top Bottom