• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is bad....

AIM0001

Smash Lord
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Ezpgf0fE8U

This video I have linked above is a SSBB video of a 1 on 1 match with Wolf vs. Fox in a 1 stock match and I just wanted to share this video with you all because it has a very bad GLITCH in here. Keep in mind it's only a 48 sec vid. But at the very end Wolf who shouldve won the match gets screwed over in the last second by a glitch that costs him the match!!!

Has anybody else found any bad glitches like this???

If so please post here....I really hope there aint any others like this...I'm now afraid of fighting with my fav character Fox in the Yoshi's Island stage now...

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHA! omg! wow they messed up a bit there... guess if u dont want to die in a land master u better act like your normal self and land were your character would.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Ezpgf0fE8U

This video I have linked above is a SSBB video of a 1 on 1 match with Wolf vs. Fox in a 1 stock match and I just wanted to share this video with you all because it has a very bad GLITCH in here. Keep in mind it's only a 48 sec vid. But at the very end Wolf who shouldve won the match gets screwed over in the last second by a glitch that costs him the match!!!

Has anybody else found any bad glitches like this???

If so please post here....I really hope there aint any others like this...I'm now afraid of fighting with my fav character Fox in the Yoshi's Island stage now...
Im sure that wasnt really a glitch. The land master was positioned so it was to fall through the broken spinning blocks at the bottom. This was just terrible luck for the Wolf player.

However, that was the funniest thing ever. You made my day, I wondered where that clip came from. :cool:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Couldn't they just have boosted up with the land Master?

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
its not a glitch. the landmaster has the same size hitbox as the character, thus he can fall through that hole.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Lol talk about owned. It looks like even though the landmaster is large, it has the same overall size is wolf when it comes to falling into pits. =P

AIM0001

Smash Lord
No believe me I laughed my *** off replaying it over and over and then I realized my fav character is Fox and then 2nd I remember I liked this stage and then that's when I started worrying about this...But glad you all laughed your @sses of...I'm just saying those of you who are Fox, Wolf, Falco players be careful of this.

Nuvia

Smash Ace
Not a glitch. The space the Landmaster's box occupies is small enough to fall through the hole.

JoJoRukus

Smash Apprentice
He should have known well enough to avoid that hole there. :p
I can recall many funny moments in matches when me and my friends forgot about the blocks and did moves like Ganondorf's, Captain Falcon's and Yoshi's side B moves. Almost always ended with a death and a laugh.

montyalbo

Smash Apprentice
hahahaha
This is just too funny

Though it does seem scripted to me
I mean the boxes were spinning and they were playing 1 stock
Seems scripted to me
Sorry if I ruined your fun

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Thats not a glitch, christs do u know what a glitch IS?!

anyway ROFL at the gif
Yes I know what a glitch is...Look my point is the tank is like 5 times the size of that whole and yet he still fell through!!! haha

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's not a glitch. Obviously, a pit is the Landmaster's natural predator. It's nature at work.

It seems like the dectetion area for the Landmaster doesn't change.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
I mean, it makes sense that the Landmaster's hitbox isn't very big. Otherwise, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to control him on platform-heavy levels. What would it do?

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
PROBLEM: Wolf's Landmaster falls through the hole in the middle of the stage.

SOLUTION: Don't activate the Landmaster directly over the hole.

Problem solved. I expect a five page essay next week on what you've learned from this.

Replacement100

Smash Apprentice
What? You're concerned?
If you're playing casually, that's a hilarious occurrence that your friends will love,
And if you're playing pro - Smash Balls aren't allowed.

There is no problem here.

Smash Cadet
That stage is a deathtrap waiting to happen :laugh:

The pit kills CloneMasters and the stage's item boxes really hate Link and DK. What's next?

Necrochild313

Smash Apprentice
Hardly a Glitch, There's just no holes in Starfox for Landmasters to fall into. It's just a case of inexperience in regards to terrain.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That stage is a deathtrap waiting to happen :laugh:

The pit kills CloneMasters and the stage's item boxes really hate Link and DK. What's next?
Flipping everyone off more than Mr. Game and Watch.

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
too obvious to be a gltch
thats the only way it can fit on
hyrule temple and other cramped stages

lol, first impressions were the best
but it still hasn't got old

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC