• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-this is a double thread.... lol im a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
i think somthing glitched.... but ikd i guess im a noob =) delete/lock this?

Tenki

Smash Hero
Mod is dead.

Have you not heard of that madman who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours, ran to the forum-place, and cried incessantly: "I am looking for mod! I am looking for mod!"
As many of those who did not believe in mod were standing together there, he excited considerable laughter. Have you lost him, then? said one. Did he lose his way like a child? said another. Or is he hiding? Is he afraid of us? Has he gone on a voyage? or emigrated? Thus they shouted and laughed. The madman sprang into their midst and pierced them with his glances.

"Where has mod gone?" he cried. "I shall tell you. We have killed them - you and I. We are their murderers. But how have we done this? How were we able to drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What did we do when we unchained the meat from its steak? Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving now? Away from all steak? Are we not perpetually falling? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions? Is there any up or down left? Are we not straying as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel the breath of empty steak? Has it not become colder? Is it not more and more night coming on all the time? Must not lanterns be lit in the morning? Do we not hear anything yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying mod? Do we not smell any steak yet of mod's decomposition? Mods too decompose. Mod is dead. Mod remains dead. And we have killed them. How shall we, murderers of all murderers, console ourselves? That which was the holiest and mightiest of all that the Smash World Forums has yet possessed has bled to death under our knives. Who will wipe this blood off us? With what steak could we purify ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred AT's shall we need to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we not ourselves become mods simply to be worthy of it? There has never been a greater deed; and whosoever shall be born after us - for the Snake of this deed he shall be part of a higher history than all history hitherto."

Here the madman fell silent and again regarded his listeners; and they too were silent and stared at him in astonishment. At last he threw his lantern to the ground, and it broke and went out. "I have come too early," he said then; "my time has not come yet. The tremendous steak is still on its way, still travelling - it has not yet reached the ears of men. Lightning and thunder require time, the light of the stars requires time, deeds require time even after they are done, before they can be seen and heard. This steak is still more distant from them than the distant stars - and yet they have well done it themselves."

if noone gets it, it's Nietzsche + SWF + Sonic Boards

Tenki

Smash Hero
it felt appropriate to remind him of the truth.

edit:

Also, I feel it irreverent to make a new post to reply, but
vvv LOL

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
Guys, the mods will find this and delete it. Some of you might get infractions for making fun of them. Why do you care about your post count? It does not matter unless you make intelligent posts.

NNID
MasterHavik
Guys, the mods will find this and delete it. Some of you might get infractions for making fun of them. Why do you care about your post count? It does not matter unless you make intelligent posts.
Wow dude, and this coming from a Boswer main? I don't care about my post count, i jsut said that since they don't give a **** about us then what the point of soem of these threads. In others those who shut there mouth will not be an important figure to are casue. Smart posts? Dude STFU about that bull****. There is so much crap on this place and you talk about that? Man whatever, and head back to the boswer section where you belong, ok?

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
Wow dude, and this coming from a Boswer main? I don't care about my post count, i jsut said that since they don't give a **** about us then what the point of soem of these threads. In others those who shut there mouth will not be an important figure to are casue. Smart posts? Dude STFU about that bull****. There is so much crap on this place and you talk about that? Man whatever, and head back to the boswer section where you belong, ok?
What is wrong with Bowser? It really depresses me to see what SWF has become. People like you is what is destroying this website. Why spam it? Why do you think the mods dont care about us? Please refrain from using vile language.

NNID
MasterHavik
What is wrong with Bowser? It really depresses me to see what SWF has become. People like you is what is destroying this website. Why spam it? Why do you think the mods dont care about us? Please refrain from using vile language.
sigh... just another dude who think he soooo smart. I'm outtra here. Time to go play Brawl.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
i can't stop lolling
Me neither. XD

Look,we've practically begged for a mod and nothing has been done. This is the way the Sonic boards have been for months! Your concern is for our saftey is un warrented here since there is no one to do anything.:(

Nothing is wrong with Bowser. Ignore KASR,he's an idiot XD

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
^What're you talkin about? Bowser sucks even more balls than Sonic does. Bowser sucks more balls than Richard Simmons.

brent, as much as we appreciate you enlightening us as to what we should be doing-- we don't actually appreciate it.

And people like KASR are saving these forums 1 post at a time; show some gratitude.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Oh and, KASR, memphis isn't a girl... you lie... what makes you lie to me, KASR?

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Having a girl avatar/=/being a girl.
We should probably start laying off the spam, it's why people have those feelings towards the Sonic section.
<3

Tenki

Smash Hero
Roflmao At Zelos Being A Girl!

edit:
^ lol that happens when the whole message is in caps.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Report the frickin post and realize that mods are people too and have lives. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom