• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thinking of moving on to Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Hey guys Richard here, I just got a Wii for Christmas along with Brawl and I gotta say it's great, especially with Lucario's final smash move that looks like Shadow Beam, so I'll be moving out of Melee's forum soon,although I will return to visit occasionally besides, it's not like I'm never gonna visit here again, its just going to be normal visitations.

metaXzero

Smash Champion
That's nice. Thank you for telling us by making this wonderful thread
/Sarcasm. No one cares, prepare for flaming

Cinder

Smash Master
That's nice...no one cares if one scrub has fallen for the shinyness of Brawl...but no matter how much you polish and shine a piece of ****, it'll still be a piece of ****...keep that in mind...

heatran15

Smash Cadet
Hey Richard you can play melee on the Wii also Wii can support gamecube of you don't know that so you can stick with melee and brawl. But WARNING!!! put the game cube disk threw the center of the slot slowly or of you do it anywhere from the slot fast or force it you might break your Wii cause once my cousins friend got cut in the face because it shot out at him due to him forcing it in the wrong area so he didn't center it that's so you know cause I don't want you to break your Wii

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I gotta say it's great, especially with Lucario's final smash move that looks like Shadow Beam.
I knoez itz gr8! Especially with teh purple lightning powas! Oh and s00per s0nic > Meta Knight
Seriously though, if that's what you're basing your opinion of Brawl on, then Sakurai has prevailed.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I knoez itz gr8! Especially with teh purple lightning powas! Oh and s00per s0nic > Meta Knight
Seriously though, if that's what you're basing your opinion of Brawl on, then Sakurai has prevailed.
word.
have fun lols.

MeleeOnly

Smash Cadet
I hope you are kidding Richard. Melee is a great game and a game such as brawl does not even rival its awesomeness.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well I guess it's alright.
NOT!!

But really, if you are going to start playing Brawl, at least keep on playing Melee for us will ya!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Since most of you are so aware that this is nothing but flame bait, why are you replying to it? Wait until this room's moderator comes in and closes this. Otherwise, you'll be hit with a replying to spam infraction.

I mean it, kids-- I'll turn this forum around. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom