• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thinking about making a Falco combo video.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Would anyone be interested in submitting some videos of them pulling off combos or other videos of Falco players? I'm watching some videos right now and am going to make a demo video.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
For Lucario, I'd probably suggest something fast-paced and mentally suprising, because that is usually the case for the good Lucario match.

I've got it!

Schism by Tool. It's perfect for Lucario's style, and fits your preferred length. Try that, and if that won't work, i'll find something else. It's 6 minutes 48 seconds.

For Falco, i'd suggest a shorter one, but much faster and energetic.

I've got it!

The Misinformation Age by Darkest Hour. Fast-paced, energetic, gets you pumped and pissed-off, and great timing. It's 5 minutes 41 seconds.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I hadn't thought of using anything by The Mars Volta, but you're right. That song would work good for Lucario. Falco, on the other hand, needs something that will go in perfect rhythm with his moves. Usually some sort of metal suffices, but hey, if that's not your style, who am I to question you? You can also use:

Hands In The Sky (Big Shot) by Straylight Run. That works pretty good too.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Idk, you don't want it to look weird in the demo, you want to attract the viewer to the video and keep them glued to the images of destruction. Also, make the demo slightly short, so as to give the viewer only a taste, but not the entire thing. Make it like a combo vid trailer, like SlashTalon did for his latest one. Release a 2-1/2 minute trailer with some good scenes of ****, and set a date for a killer full-length.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Well, I'm pretty sure others have good Falco combo replays/videos. Just post your Wii Code, and someone could send it over to you after you get theirs.

If you like it, use it. Don't, delete it. Though, I'm sure you might get to much requests, and most your time will be spent watching the videos :\.

BEES

Smash Lord
I challenge anyone to a Falco compilation without a chaingrab in it, unless it leads into something much more interesting.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Or maybe he wanted to record a few videos to send to TC. 'Dunno, but I knew what the first post meant.

Thanks though. I've got a few that he could use, if he needs it or you don't supply him up by then with yours Melon ;p.

Top Bottom