• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things to do list

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Working full time has made me fat and lazy at home and since I no longer have the time or the will to put in the time whenever I do have time to play brawl I've decided to more or less post my giant list of "**** I need to test". Why did I post a thread that has no useful info? Well because I want one of you do find the answer to at least one of the things below.

...Have fun, and please respond.

1. Learn if needles can constantly turn people around and at what range, how many needles needle and so on.
2. Learn all the characters who feet can be attack though BF platforms with a ftilt. (I never wrote it down the little results I already had but I remember it can for Boswer and Meta knight at least)
3. Learn if it’s possible to stop all below 100% ledge attacks with the chain and if yes is it possible to stop jump from edge as well.
4. I’ve seen the dtilt shoot people downward (onstage, never off) it might be able to spike need to test
5. Check to see if there’s any possible away for a Zamus to recover against the chain edge guard out side of using the neutral B or side to hit you out and just plan jumping way over you.
6. Test to see how many characters the dtilt inner thigh knocks people back out of grab range when shielded.
7. Test to see how many characters if standing near the edge and hit with the usmash can be pushed off with the first hit into 2nd hit. (I’ve seen it happen mainly on Samus but I think I saw it happen to pit once as well)
8. Check to see if the reappearing animation of the vanish can “blow” people away even though platforms and stages like pits wings.
9. Sheik AAA combo can stop and continue her own even in mid AAA combo of another characters such as Captain Falcons. I wouldn’t be surprise if there were more.
10.Check to see if footstool into lighting combo needle game could possible lead into another ftilt and or infinite combo (unlikely as hell)
11. Check to see if needle storm into DACUS is consecutive hit
12. Check to see if fair into DACUS is consecutive hit
13. Check to see if downsmash into DACUS is consecutive hit.
14. Can sheik duck under the first part of Snake AAA combo?
15. Check to make sure the bair can infact trade or even beat meta knight gay loop if space correctly.

Last but not least.

16. When two attack "cling" or hit each other and both players go back to there default positions without received any damage what decides who can attack first. Also if it's the same then shouldn't shielding, something that takes only two frames to do come out just as fast as say a punch? I've always get beaten if I hold down shield while my enemy can just AAA combo me they should be at least equal in speed.

Squidster

Smash Ace
4. Its a stage spike, the opponent must DI towards the stage as you hit them
i did testing on this awhile back and it works only if they di like... as they get hit

Unnumbered inifnite one. No...

13. I believe so yes

Tristan_win

Not dead.
4. Its a stage spike, the opponent must DI towards the stage as you hit them
i did testing on this awhile back and it works only if they di like... as they get hit
No man I've seen seen the dtilt shoot people downward instead of straight up in the middle of the stage like three times now, there isn't a side of the stage to spike them on.

I think it's a random glitch if you ask me but hey, a link type spike would be nice.

edit: or even a new method to go into a wake game that would be cool

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
10.Check to see if footstool into lighting combo needle game could possible lead into another ftilt and or infinite combo (unlikely as hell)
you can actually ftilt footstool bair ftilt footstool bair ftilt footstool bair like 3 times at a certain percent - but it only really works at percents you can get multiple ftilts... it's ALWAYS better to do the full needle up smash combo. ALWAYS. but DANNNNNGGGG is it sexy to do ftilt footstool bair ftilt footstool bair THEN do the full needle combo

i've done it in matches - it's viable but not reliable.

also - certainly not an infinite - the ftilt -> footstool isn't even guaronteed - and thats not di dependent its dependent on how they react to the ftilt - if they jump and airdodge at the same time they are out - just jumping gets you footstooled and i dont THINK you can JUST airdodge either.

ftilt -> footsool combos are soooooooooooooo hot.

Top Bottom