• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things that guys do not say to other guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I'm fairly sure most guys don't worry about their butt looking big in the first place. Really, anything that involves empathy is lost on most of us men, so we steer clear of it.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
"Oh. My. God. Is my mascara running?"

"Some rinse conditioners are more like leave-ins and some leave-ins conditioners are more like rinses, but you don't know until after you try them and by that time its just too late!"

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Girls also touch each other boobs and have fun. if a guy touched another guys chest thats a fight.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Girls also touch each other boobs and have fun.
That's called erotic fun. :p
Interestingly, I've seen a poll on a site in which about 47 percent of the boys voted that they have had "A sexual experiance with another male". And yet most people seem to get all uncomfortable when the say a male penis!

Ahh..
Anyways, what's this thread on? lol

Blackadder

Smash Master
Yay more homophobic fun in the pool room.
If your refering to my post, I'm not homophobic at all.
In fact, I've been avoiding posts by "Sugar Poultry" since she claimed that gay people should "Get better". Rawr..

Dibs

Smash Lord
Well good for you. I'm highly impressed and I feel all giddy.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
"Like Omg You look totally Cute !!11" or the Most impossible ever "I love you". LOl at Homophobic fun, butI laugh at everything, so yeah...

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
I'm fairly sure most guys don't worry about their butt looking big in the first place. Really, anything that involves empathy is lost on most of us men, so we steer clear of it.
Believe it or not, i have a buddy whos skinny, but we always say he has a huge ***... (well, relative to his size, it is, lol, cuz hes a ball of muscle and it gluteus maximus/midealis is certainly large!) and he does ask about that... lol

Elysium

Smash Lord
I've been told that I have "J-lo booty". I still don't know if they were serious, but it's a reoccurring insult. lol

I'm pretty sure most guys don't talking about what an amazingly inspiring movie Brokeback Mountain was. [/sarcasm]
(lol at the deleted scenes in Knocked-Up for those who have seen them. "I just want to see it, ya know?")

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
NOT A GAME.

Jesus Christ, I think I'm going to have to start warning people for doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom