• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Things Smash 4 needs to have.

YamiKitsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1006-0928-7336
Sense updates/DLC etc are possible now. I think it'd be perfect for improving the online. In the updates they could add things like:

-online Smash Run

-A way to add players you go against in "With anyone" mode.

-A way to create your own conquest's

Things like that.

What do you think could make Smash 4 better?

(Just to be clear, this isn't flame bait. And I'm not saying I don't like Smash 4. I'm just saying these would make it better.)

Escorcho

Smash Rookie
Increasing the initial dash animation frames so that one could turn around when dashing instead of having to stop and turn around or roll. This would add much more flow.

Last edited:

Slipspace

Smash Rookie
-proper ranking system
-2v2 party vs party matchmaking
-smarter matchmaking system that pairs players/teams against others in the same region or close regions to keep the ping down and slowly expanding from there
-some kind of ping test before you're allowed to play online to make sure it's consistent. all it takes is one guy with wild ping to ruin the experience for everyone in a FFA or 2v2
- more captain falcon taunts

Last edited:

noshadowkick

Smash Rookie
I thought Sakurai was pretty clear that there wouldn't be DLC for Sm4sh. Has new information surfaced?

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
I would really love online Smash Run, it's so fun. And the game isn't even heavily synchronized since you don't interact directly in the maze, I don't think it would lag or anything.

redreflect

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3282-2415-2514
Last edited:

PizzaGuy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1289-8286-7485

noshadowkick

Smash Rookie
Oh word. In that case I'd like to be able to fight Mast Core with a wager similar to classic mode AFTER playing through Smash Run.

YamiKitsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1006-0928-7336
One thing I forgot to mention, I'd also like a way to upload pictures taken and tag them with categories like cool, funny, etc.

Yknow? Like Miiverse, but inside Smash Bros

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
-proper ranking system
-2v2 party vs party matchmaking
-smarter matchmaking system that pairs players/teams against others in the same region or close regions to keep the ping down and slowly expanding from there
-some kind of ping test before you're allowed to play online to make sure it's consistent. all it takes is one guy with wild ping to ruin the experience for everyone in a FFA or 2v2
- more captain falcon taunts
Online 2v2 matchmaking is my pick.
Would be so fun.

Clemente

Smash Journeyman
2v2 where you can queue up with a friend. I was so hoping the game would have this, and was really disappointed.

9Blades

Smash Ace
NNID
Venusboshi04
3DS FC
4210-4504-3290
"Ridley, Mewtwo, and K Rool!"

Joking aside, an online Smash Run. Considering there's hardly interaction between players, its unlikely for there to be lag. Perhaps a better way to get opponents online. An online rating (Similar to Mario Kart 7/8) where you get other players with similar ranking.

Tails1000

Smash Cadet
I was really hoping we'd get custom final smashes. I doubt it would happen but it would be cool to have as dlc.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
- For Glory Doubles with Team Attack on (won't happen)
- Item Frequency
- as others have said, online smash run

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
Sadly, online smash run will never happen, they don't patch in cool things, only lame stuff.

redreflect

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3282-2415-2514
2v2 where you can queue up with a friend. I was so hoping the game would have this, and was really disappointed.
I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! My friend and I were so excited to do team battles against other people and when we found out we couldn't, we were super bummed.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Online Smash Run, and 2v2 matchmaking are my strongest desires (aside from four more characters to fill the character screen).

Top Bottom